IP: 192.99.45.183:25574
VERSION: 1.8 and HIGHER!

STAFF APPLICATION:
IGN:
RANK APPLYING FOR:

JOIN NOW!
-AtreyuYT
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2017 1:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
sparklezM7_mc
STAFF APPLICATION:
IGN: EnderEclipz
RANK APPLYING FOR: Anything that you would want me to be (Im not fussy) But if can ADMIN please.

WHY: I am wanting to be a staff on your server because i really like helping and because i want to make your server the best server possible and i think your server would really need alot of people like me! I really do understand if you deny this request its your choice! But please do think really hard about this.

EXPERIENCE: Owned 3 servers 2 on PC one on IOS. Co-Owner 2 Servers. Admin 3 servers. Mod 1 server. I have done all these things on different servers but sadly they all shut down. My servers are currently offline because im looking for a new job to fund my server! But when i have enough money i am making a server called EclipzCraft.

I really understand if you deny this request
Thanks,
Eclipz
01/22/2017 6:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
BaatzN
IGN: Stargamer41
Name: Nicholas Baatz (Ceo/Co-Owner of Dustdevilhosting LLP.)
RANK APPLYING FOR: I am good at being a developer but I also have an experience as Mod and I have experience as Owner I currently own a BungeeNetwork With 3 Servers.
WHY: I want to be a staff on Cryptic Chaos because this is one of the only few server that I have found that is actually professional. I have ran minecraft servers since 1.5.2 and have enjoy the experience of Minecraft. I hate Abusive staff on server. The features of the server are very unique. The server name is quite unique and So far the experience on the server has been pretty good. I would love to help.
EXPERIENCE: I am a experienced developer. I have been mod only once but I handle situations very well. I can deal with situations even when under pressure.

My Portfolio: http://portfolio.cheetahdesigns.org/hendrixmcreborn/
My Server: 173.91.169.75:25577 if you care to check it out

~Star

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.
01/22/2017 11:01 pm
-AtreyuYT
ACCEPTED

Accepted as server Developer.
01/22/2017 6:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ReshaunDon34
IGN: ReshaunDon

RANK APPLYING FOR: Admin / Manager

WHY: Well, To Be honest, I have been playing minecraft for several years now and it has been a fun experience since the start. From playing singleplayer and building anything to playing multiplayer and building a server with fellow users online is such a great for of fun. Ill Say this to anyone... I love Helping out on servers. I Love having a great time as would anyone. I believe that i can do good if i become a Manager or even an Admin on your server. Im strict if anyone is caught breaking the rules but im not a buzzkill to the point of abusing my power and banning people for no apparent reason. Im a British Lad So i will be on during my peak times and i also have a tendency of staying up all night.

EXPERIENCE: In terms of experience, I believe i am very experienced in terms of knowing my way around Mincecraft and Managing a server. I Have been an admin on many servers in the past. I even ran my own server back in 2012 - 2015.
I will admit i have taken a break from minecraft to focus on my studies. But i am free and i am here to help.
01/22/2017 11:01 pm
-AtreyuYT
ACCEPTED

Accepted as server Admin.
01/22/2017 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
JackAtackk
STAFF APPLICATION
IGN: FlapJackk

RANK APPLYING FOR: Moderator/Admin whatever you think is best for me. I can handle the responsibility of Admin if that's what you chose for me.

WHY: Well, I really would like to be a staff on any server at the moment. Somewhere I can be dedicated to and have fun. I am mature and can work under pressure. The only weakness I have is not being on for hours and hours at a time. I can usually spend around 1-4 hours a week maybe an average of 3 or 4 hours. I can build a little bit, I'm not a huge builder or anything but I used to be a builder on a kingdoms server named Tydoria from the ashes. I built detailed houses for towns in the plains. I can spell and use proper punctuation.

SKYPE: I am very sorry to say that I do not have a skype. I do have an email if you would like to reach me quickly. It's Spinclub9@gmail.com Once again I am sorry that I do not have a skype. I hope this does not result in denial.

EXPERIENCE:
I was a builder on a kingdoms server called Tydoria from the ashes. I owned my own server for a while but It didn't work out and I stopped working on it. I was a moderator on a factions server that has long shut down by now. This is the end of my application I hope you accept me!
01/22/2017 5:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jmbroyles2004
IP: 192.99.45.183:25574
VERSION: 1.8 and HIGHER!

STAFF APPLICATION:
IGN: jamiejamiethemailman APPLYING FOR: manager
WHY:I think I would be great at it
EXPERIENCE:
Not alot
01/22/2017 5:56 pm
-AtreyuYT
DENIED

Lack of experience, reasons, and details.
01/22/2017 5:42 pm
Trigen_
IGN: Trigen_

RANK APPLYING FOR: Anything you think i should be

WHY: I would love to be a part of the staff for your server. I will support you for every decision you make with this server. I am very skilled with plugins, moderating the chat, keeping players safe whilst having fun and sticking by the rules. I would make this place safe, I will NEVER abuse my powers.. not even for the world. I will be enthusiastic to help out anyone on this server no matter if they are staff, non donators, donators and everyone! I have grown up around technology and I am sure to help out with installing plugins of all sorts. I have been playing minecraft ever since I was in year 2 (2012). I will never abuse my powers, give OP ranks to any player or grief this server in anyway.

EXPERIENCE: I recently became a helper on this semi-popular server named VoidMC. Unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I was a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for admin and eventually got promoted. I had full access to console, but I never used it for unfair advantages, I mainly used it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a moderator for this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all.
01/22/2017 5:55 pm
-AtreyuYT
DENIED

Copied application.
01/22/2017 5:57 pm
Trigen_
its not
this is my application
i wrote it my self
but it is coppied from my notepad