•=•=•CrypticNetwork•=•=•Need servers to join the network•=•=

BHTGUYS's Avatar BHTGUYS8/2/15 3:21 am
1 emeralds 239 9
8/2/2015 6:38 am
BHTGUYS's Avatar BHTGUYS
Hi I am BHTGUYS and I am starting/creating a completly new network called CrypticNetwork.

This Network isnt just for fun it is going to be turned into a buisness and we are going to be working hard. For about 2 months

[color=#0080FF]Most Important- Ok the #1 thing I need is people to add theyre server to the network but it has to be those particular types in the spoet below/color]

[color=#00BFFF]Second Most Important-I Need staff for the server that ill start off the Netwok with and I need alot of builders in under 5 days.[/color]

[color=#000000]I will start the network with a server that has Factions. I need people to join me.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]The types of servers are listed here.[/color]

[spoiler]Factions
Skywars
DrugCraft
Prison
Basic Survival[/spoiler]

[color=#FF0000]The devs and staff I need will be listed here[/color]

[spoiler]We Will Start Recruiting All Once We Have The servers
A Web Dev
A server Dev
5 Build Teams
All types of staff
Servers Added To The Network[/spoiler]

[color=#000000]If you want to join on this network leave your skype in the comments or add me
BHTGUYS
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 6:38 am
BHTGUYS
Johhere123 accepted
08/02/2015 3:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
JoeHere123
And?
08/02/2015 3:27 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Ur not honest and all u want is power ur not professional and just want the publicity
08/02/2015 3:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
AgentZyphicsv2 just shut up, literally, you copied all of my application once, and you got accepted as Administrator, and you can't talk, I bet all you want is it for the fame. so shut up copy-paster/NoobHead/kiddo
08/02/2015 3:28 am
Anti hony_e124pos
The hypocrisy is real, once you got console you took down the server.
08/02/2015 3:31 am
JoeHere123
Owned
08/02/2015 3:23 am
AgentZyphicsv2
I would be the dev but u know wht not
JoeHere123
Name: JoeBeckhamOhenry
Timezone: est australia
Skype (Mic Required): gameboy84161 With mic
Little about yourself: Hey I am joebeckhamOhenry the one and only ! I would like to apply as a partner seems like a new chapter but that isn't really what my self is about as a young child from 12 I have been playing and adapting to Minecraft soon enough I felt like I wanted to be staff on a server... This is my first shot at being a Owner/Co owner on a professional server... Of course I have already been hadmin admin mod helper builder and more on different servers! but more importantly I want to have a nice time helping players this is side tracking... Well my minecraft has taken over my life but I did get a nice ATAR Of 94 which can set me up and Sydney university so I am not a loser who sits on his ass with nothing to accomplish with his life! I do have a nice enjoyable life so in perhaps 6 years I will have to depart from this server if it does not become BIG BIG if it does ill stay till minecraft dies down... Minecraft has really taken over my life right now... I have been playing it day after day after day after day after day So many days ikr! Well that's a little bit about me!
Goals: I do have a few goals
1. I would like to achieve 500 players every week in BETA stages... I will do this by getting a team of youtubers... New youtubers and others. Players who would like to join just for fun who I know a few of and a heavy amount of advertising! advertising is what I do! I can advertise now. All the time! which is good! I will help you out a lot with this advertising campaign.
2. I would like to get donations 1 a week BETA well its hard to get donators such as beta stages I will do this by Setting up the rank ideas (Im quite good at that) It depends on what is on the server but I will try very hard to tell what perms should be on. Do we have a auto matic system?

Skills/Experience: I have some expirence.. Head admin on 2 servers that are not as big as this will take of since this is more professional I have also been part of the admin team in the Beta of haydzcraft before I left but I have a lot of Experience as admin on some small servers that have a nice community but I want to be a partner on this server it seems nice and cool and I think ill be able to handle this!
Portfolio (If Applicable): Well I don't have the ip's any longer because when I quite I QUITE I have no trackings apart from mc.haydzcraft.com
More details will be listed via Skype.
freddiemh@outlook.com
freddiemharris@icloud.com
ill do more if I need to!
AgentZyphicsv2
The copy and paste
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com