Head admin
Co owner
Admin(s)
Mods
developers
super admins
Web devs
head mods helpers builders and more

We need these staff we are opening Factions PVP prison skywars drugs craft and more!!!
Click to reveal
Name
Experience
Why should we choose you
what your applying for?
How long can you play every single day?
Recommendations
JoeHere123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 4:07 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Laurenzo11
Name: Lauren (My IGN is Laurenzo11)

Experience: I've been OP on 2 servers and I have my own super small personal server that I run for friends.

Why should we choose you: I'm a very social person, and I can get along with almost anybody. I am mature and responsible, and will do my best to help the server grow into a great community. I've got tons of experience in the game!

what your applying for?: I am applying for head-admin, admin, or mod.

How long can you play every single day?: 1-4 hours depending on my own activities during the day.

Recommendations: 0
08/03/2015 3:55 am
JoeHere123
... gameboy84161 is my Skype
08/03/2015 3:15 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a admin: I would like the admin because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and tempban if needed..
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
08/03/2015 3:13 am
isamaniac
Name:IGN Isamaniac IRL Isaac

Experience: I have worked on many servers in the past. I have worked on AdamantPrison, Boss-Craft, VaperGaming, OP-Craft,Doge Server Group, and MLG-Craft. The only reason i left those servers are immature staff, owners running out of money, and outdated servers.

Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because i am a dedicated staff member. I have a lot of experience. I am more than willing to follow any order i receive as long as it does not break any rules. Before i punish anyone i will contact a more powerful staff member.

what your applying for?:Mod/Admin

How long can you play every single day?:3+
08/03/2015 3:12 am
Jacksy21
Hello, My name is Reuben
Application : Applying for Admin
Maturity out of 10 would be about an 8. I am fun with the players and can be honest and serious at times.
How often I can play: I can play for about 5 (maybe more) hours a day extending for when it is needed.
Time zone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
IGN:
Why you should make me a mod: I would like the moderator because i love helping people and helping the communtity out. I like interacting with people and having fun with the players, while being honest, mature and can respect the players and the other staff members.
Why my application is better than the others: I shared some good qualities that i have and can share with you guys and helping the server grow and become #1 ! The qualities that every good staff member should have.
Experience:
What would I do if someone was cursing at me: I would say to the player "Hey <player> can you keep your swearing to yourself please." They keep doing it. I would give them a second warning and remind them of the consequences of their actions. They keep on going, I would kick them and temban if needed
What would I do if their was someone trying to get me to give them items: I would say "No" Even if they claim their items got glitched out and lost" I would also say "You would need to provide some sort of proof e.g a witness and then I could think about it with an another Admin.
What do I enjoy doing in my free time: I go for bikes ride, usually hang out with my friends, play some minecraft some other games. Just pretty much what I could find to do that would entertain me.
Other: Not much, just I hope you accept me and I am a wonderful addition to your server. Bye!
08/03/2015 3:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
Looks like copy and paste since this is the wrong application.
08/03/2015 3:18 am
Jacksy21
?
08/03/2015 3:40 am
Anti hony_e124pos
He used the incorrect format, implying he copy and pasted another application.

Could I get some feedback on my app?
08/03/2015 3:11 am
JACOB292
Name:JACOB272 (Jacob if you don't mean my IGN)

Experience:I have been staff on many servers I even owned two server heres a list
Owner:2
Co-owner:2
Head-Admin:3
Admin:4
Head-Mod:2
Mod:3
Helper:1
Builder:2

Why should we choose you:I have been playing minecraft for a long time know so i know all about it I am good at redstone and i am good with plugins here is a few im really good with Essentials(all of them) Factions Plotme Towny pex groupmanager world guard and there just a few i will always welcome members I will help people in every way I can I will follows the rules and i will not abuse my powers I can help advertise and build If a staff member needs help with plugins or commands or building i will always help and these are just a few reasons why.

what your applying for?:I am applying for Co-Owner, Head-Admin or Admin what ever you think my application deserves

How long can you play every single day?: I can play about 5-6 hours a day on the weekends i can play longer
Recommendations:Not sure how to answer this

Extra:My skype is proguy126

Thanks for reading my application
-JACOB272
08/03/2015 3:08 am
Anti hony_e124pos
I was staff on this guy's old server, I have to say they were very unprofessional, opped new people and gave console to a random guy, he ruined the server they gave him console again.. One of the owner's changed the console password, he gave it back after they asked a thousand times, and then they gave him Owner again..
08/03/2015 2:55 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cyber-
Tried to sum it up.

~
I'm so glad to have the ability to apply.
I am a sixteen year old female gamer. After a while of experience, I’ve become a builder for many servers. If you want to see a very quick example of my work that I built, I’ll be more than happy to give you the link. I am not always mature, but I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
I am also very busy in the real world, so don’t expect me to be on 24/7. I have a full-time (when needed) job of giving quotes to people (in the world of humanity), and there are many requested quotes. I am also a ‘caregiver’ of two young children, one is 8 and one is 12, but it’s not full time, I’m just their babysitter, of something along those lines. And, why are we getting off the topic? I guess I’m trying to explain how I won’t be on all the time every day. That being said, I hope that I’ll be your next staff member in your team, as I can help you a lot. Maybe I’ll help you server grow. I’m also a quite-well-known player in the community, though probably there’s more to explore.
I have a lot of experience in being an ‘advanced builder’. I accept criticism, I accept most requests, I accept most suggestions, I accept being a builder itself. I now prevent taking no oaths by telling you the following, I am making a truce, I will not abuse a single command unless it is allowed. I will not do any harm to anything. I will not abuse. I will not. It’s something every server/kingdom owner needs to put their trust in, the person who they are hiring. The person who is offering help to their server/kingdom. I’m trying to offer my assistance to YOU! And maybe, just maybe, you’ll consider my application, or perhaps even accept it.
I am a sixteen year old New Zealand born Korean, and I am based around tech and devices. I stay on for a wealthy period each day. I know how to make a simple game such as Pacman from scratch, and you may already figure that if I do, I know most commands in Minecraft. I am applying for a spot of Builder in your staff team.
Perhaps, you could add Pex, I'm quite advanced/experienced with that (:
(Unless you already have it )
(I have a Skype )
08/03/2015 3:03 am
JoeHere123
Skype user name
08/03/2015 2:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
BedTimeSkillz
Name: MrBedTime
IRL Name - Leo
Age - 14
Country - New Jersey

Experience - I have had plenty of experience with staff positions from owner to a helper. Sadly many of these servers that i have been staff on had lacks of donations expect for one of them (lonewolves). I was a admin in the community and everyone would get along fine until i saw a big change, the owner would never be on. And myself as a admin could not run the server all alone so i decided to resign because of the pressure of hackers being on all the time. One man can not run a server alone. I was chosen as a staff members on these servers mainly because of my responsibility. I do try my best to take care of certain situation in a way that many other people lack to have patience.

Why should we choose you. Well as i haven't said in the experience side i have plenty of work with gfx if you would like to see my work i do gfx so you can check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCobOHO ... f6dL1wThUg . I believe this is a very important talent to have into making banners for a server and catching a players attention to join us ! I am very trust worthy with important stuff such as being the only staff online. Others admin abuse there power which is something i simply do not do. I also ran a server myself so i know what people want and what they don't want. The last thing i know plugins like the back of my hand.

What your applying for? I am applying for admin or co-owner which ever you think will suit me best.

How long can you play every single day? About 2-3 (if necessary for as long as needed) as i am part of a swimming team.

Recommendations - I don't not really know what you mean by this sorry. If you want my Skype though msg me and i will give it to you
Good Luck everyone else !
08/03/2015 2:36 am
JoeHere123
Hey please add me on Skype gameboy84161
08/03/2015 2:22 am
Davidx114
Hey joehere I'm not a web-dev but i can make a nice looking website for you thats for sure and I'm also good at graphic arts. ( http://herogamingdesigns.weebly.com ) my website has examples of my work!
08/03/2015 2:13 am
Anti hony_e124pos
Lmao
08/03/2015 2:05 am
JoeHere123
Skype please
08/03/2015 2:01 am
jackjtohill
yes
08/03/2015 2:01 am
JoeHere123
do u have Skype?
08/03/2015 1:59 am
jackjtohill
IRL Name :Heath IGN MysticBeast
Experience: Ive had heaps of experience with being staff
Why should we choose you: Because i know how to set up perms(GroupManagerOnly) but can learn and am decent at building and would like to help your server get to a good position.
what your applying for? truely id like co owner, but id like a rank of mod and above
How long can you play every single day? 2-3 hours maybe
Recommendations: getting Group manager
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome