(CubedCloud-Net-Work) Builders need Now!!!

Jacoblamsheung's Avatar Jacoblamsheung9/21/14 1:12 am
1 emeralds 172 3
9/22/2014 2:35 am
Jacoblamsheung's Avatar Jacoblamsheung
Hey there, my name is Jacob, I'm currently fourteen years old and running a network, 'CubedCloud'

This Net-Work includes: Creative Plotme/ Factions/ Survival/ Paintball/ More servers will be bought in the future

Read about the main form here here:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/server-recruitment-t439398.html

You Need EXPERIENCE, I need builders who will dedicate their time, and help optimize the server, It'll also be good do include Screenshots of your builds, how ever I'm not too fussed, if you'd like to build on the creative server (So I can see your potential), then I don't think that's a problem. You will most likely be building spawns and arenas.

Application Template
Username:
Do you have Skype? Please give details:
How you'll help the server:
How you'll improve the server:
Why I should pick you:
Previous experiences:
Your knowledge about servers:

I look forward to reading your applications, I will be looking at them throughout the day and will get back to you within thirty minutes! More information about the server will be given to you privately on Skype, or messaged to you on PlanetMinecraft.
Thank you for your time,
Jacob.
Jacoblamsheung
Level 1 : New Miner