Designing intros

MiDShadow's Avatar MiDShadow4/17/14 7:16 am
1 emeralds 195 7
4/18/2014 7:40 am
ZiggyStarDusted's Avatar ZiggyStarDusted
Please leave what you want to see as a BASIC intro below and ill get back to you ASAP to see what i can do

all intros made in adobe after effects CS6
MiDShadow
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 7:40 am
Level 26 : Expert Spelunker
ZiggyStarDusted
could you make an intro with me randomdude911 and massivephoenix fighting over a golden carrot then make it explode and say in big words The Holy Carrot please
P.S. please use our skins get them off a skin website
04/18/2014 6:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
[WeirdzAreBeardz]
Could you do this intro ; a blue haired boy pikachu jumps onto a hill where sherlock holmes is on a case and them a Totoro Boy Comes up onto the hill with a umbrella and roars and then my name Weirdzarebeardz appears Add me on skype for the skins my skype is Jack Consays
04/18/2014 6:08 am
MiDShadow
hmm what your requesting may all require C4D ill try and get hold of that for you all
04/17/2014 8:29 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Banjo_joe
Can you make an intro with me (Banjo_joe) walking across a field with a cow following me then I see a village Kindof like my profile picture! "BanjoJoeBro"
04/17/2014 8:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
CharlieMCPMadnessPlease leave what you want to see as a BASIC intro below and ill get back to you ASAP to see what i can do

all intros made in adobe after effects CS6

Can you make me an intro that has miner0104 standing on a hill with two pigs behind him. After that can you make an explosion in the background or if you cant just a enderman appearing out of nowhere and pushing miner0104 off. Oh by the way miner0104 needs a iron pick. Miner out!
04/17/2014 7:20 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pony
warmcardigan
Please may i have something to do with me, standing with an enderman army (not a big one.. just a small army) on an endstone hill or something like that, then my name AnimatorEnder comes up? I hope you can do this, if not do not worry =^.^=

p.s. my mc user name is exactly the same as my PMC one ( warmcardigan )
04/17/2014 8:12 am
MiDShadow
ill see what i can do
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome