Developer, Banner Maker, and Mods Needed!!!!(will pay)

tanner9841's Avatar tanner98413/1/15 4:09 pm
1 emeralds 164 4
3/4/2015 10:06 am
KMEditor's Avatar KMEditor
hello this is Tanner9841.

My Minecraft server NEEDS a Developer and a very nice Banner Maker.

If you are interested, I would like you to fill out an application and just wait for a response, mature people can wait.

Skype( Required ):
Experience:
Are you good at building:
Do you want pay, if so, how much(must be reasonable):
Do you YouTube:
Tell me about you(must be at least 3 sentences long):

This is going to be a big server since its going to have a custom game(diff developer) and also be unique. Thanks for Applying, Ill talk to you if you are accepted,

Tanner9841
tanner9841
Level 21 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2015 10:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
KMEditor
Maturity: very mature
Skype( Required ): karl.murray46
Experience: Ive been doing it for a while now on my own server
Are you good at building: Im ok
Do you want pay, if so, how much(must be reasonable): £2 a day
Do you YouTube: Not really
Tell me about you(must be at least 3 sentences long): Hello my name is Karl (KMEditor) and i am very kind i am currently working on my own server and i will leave ip if you want it just ask me. I like to meet new people. If you need anything just ask me i have recently got into developing and stuff as to having my own server and i would like to share my knowledge with other servers

Thanks KMEditor
03/02/2015 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Djmills
Maturity: very mature
Skype( Required ): I need to make a new one
Experience: been staff on many servers and had my own but I couldn't carry it on
Are you good at building: I'm quite good at building
Do you want pay, if so, how much(must be reasonable): Im not sure but if I get a place I will get in touch
Do you YouTube: no I dont
Tell me about you(must be at least 3 sentences long):
I still go to school so I play minecraft a bit but a bit more on the weekends. I have been staff in many servers and I have had my own but I couldn't carry It on. Anything else you need to know msg me.

Thx
03/02/2015 3:33 pm
AsyncVoid
Maturity: Mature
Skype( Required ): cookie.assassin
Experience: 3 years
Are you good at building: Not the best
Do you want pay, if so, how much(must be reasonable): I don't really have any money at the moment
Do you YouTube: Yes
Tell me about you(must be at least 3 sentences long): I have worked with 4 servers before, all being prison servers. I have made plugins such as custom enchantment ones.
03/01/2015 4:19 pm
Lyfe Networks
Hey!

First off, we're a build team. Don't go off though! Read the rest and visit our website and you won't regret doing it.

Here's a little intro to our build team; We mainly focus on detail. We build anything from small arenas to gigantic hubs. Need a build? Read the rest for more info.

Our build team consists of all different builders with many different styles, all from medieval to modern. For more info, click here: http://www.lyfenetworks.wix.com/lyfebuilds

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome