Digital Builds Inc. (New Build Team)

Carter991's Avatar Carter9917/25/14 12:35 am
1 emeralds 200 2
7/25/2014 2:33 pm
carwyn123's Avatar carwyn123
Introduction

Hello! My name is Carter, I've always wanted to start my own build team and now I am! I've decided to make a Professional Build team that does tons of different things for people! We will be building Spawns, Structures, And Other builds for servers! Now I will be charging the people we make the build for so EVERYBODY will be paid when we finish a build. Currently I only want around 20 People but eventually we will grow bigger and everybody that participates in a build will be paid. So what are you waiting for??? Pick out the best position for you and apply down below!

Positions

LBuilder- Not the best builder in the world but can still help out!
MBuilder- They are good at building and can successfully build the structure.
HBuilder- The Best Builders on the team. They are HIGHLY experienced with Building and can handle almost any job!

Build-Designer- Designs the builds and what they are going to look like. Will decide what blocks to use and what makes the build looks the best!
GFX/Artwork-Manager- Makes GFX for the Website and will be needed for future things.
Recruiter- Will recruit recruit people and give people Build Tryouts! (Build tryouts will be discussed when I Skype you)
Sponsor- Will sponsor our Build team with Servers and things we need to get started, if you are a sponsor, you will be paid a bit of Money for each build we do.
Manager- Organizes Builds, will help get jobs for us. Must be very responsible and a good business man.
YouTuber- Must have at least 1000 Subscribers and again will be paid for advertising our company.
Application

IGN:
Would you like to be paid:
Position:
How good are you at building: (1/10) (Be Honest!)
Mature(1/10):
Why would you like to join our team:
How many hours a day can you build:
Pictures of your builds(Not necessary but helps out a lot!):
Favorite Block:

Thank you for all that applied, I will do my best to add you all on skype! If you applying for a position that doesn't involve builds, hit me a Message on skype at McPvPMasterYT

Thank you!
Carter991
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon