Monsterra

Leikaru's Avatar Leikaru2/3/13 6:06 am
1 emeralds 47
Monsterra - Coming Soon!

Monsterra is a game that will be out on PC soon enough. I'm looking for people to join me on this quest that will be a game (hopefully). I'm not sure whether it will be commercial or not, but the game will be released. Anyway, let's tell you all about it.

Monsterra is a game where you can train up little creatures called Monsterra (hence the name). Monsterra can battle for you, become your pets, or even become your work mates. Yeah, they are pretty smart-ass. Some people treat them as friends, some don't. But whatever happens, Monsterra remain loyal. Even if they hate their trainer. Monsterra are special. They have traits, which can affect the way the battle, and special abilities that they can use in order to knock out the opponent's Monsterra. Monsterra also have the ability to evolve when the time is right for them. Monsterra must have bypassed a certain requirement though in order for that to happen.

In this game, you are a young boy who is finally going to receive a Monsterra. Monsterra are special creatures, and their souls must be caught in Soul Gems in order for them to battle. Their souls are invincible, which means that it is forever attached to it's original body. When you have a Monsterra Soul, you can battle with a new Monsterra. This Monsterra has the same abilities as it did before capture, and that is because their soul contains all it's teachings. Once it has learnt something, it can forget it though, but it costs Skill. Skill is like a Level Scheme. Whenever you defeat a Monsterra, you can Skill Points. The more Skill Points you have, the higher your Monsterra's stats are. Some even evolve once they have reached a certain Skill Point. You have the choice to evolve your Monsterra, breed your Monsterra to get Hybrids, and so much more!

Recruiting!

I am recruiting for help in this game. We will be using Unity 3D, and engine which is (ironically) 3D, which enables for many more features in the game. Here are some positions:

Scripter: Now, we need either UnityScript (JavaScript) or Unity C# programmers. They must have Unity, and must test the code before they give it to the developers and designers. I am part of the Scripting Team.

Modeler:Modelers are really needed. We need about 10 modelers in order to get the game done, because there are many Monsterra, and the battle system is 3D.

Animator: Once Modelers have finished their work, you will be animating the modelled object. Please note Modeler's can sign up for this job too!

Developer: Developers are mappers of the game, they are the people that design the look of the map. I am a developer. Developers can also be referred to as Mappers or Designers.

Team

Leikaru - Creator, Programmer and Developer

Want to join?

Fill out the form below:

Name:
Positions:
Experience (Out Of 10):
Examples Of Work:
Software You Have:
About You:

Thank you!
Leikaru