Hello >-> Could you give me your thoughts abt something?emoji_people

Dukette's Avatar Dukette7/6/23 5:01 am
2 emeralds 102
Hello hi, I'm Dukette- Or formely (/currently ig) known as Craftrick

A little while ago, I started a new account, posted in introductions and was pretty chill about it.

I made a new account for many reasons. Some of the more superficial answers I could give is about, "How I wanted to start fresh" or about my realization of my gender, that I want to take a break or whatever. But, to be completely honest? The numbers got to me, I became insecure and I thought that restarting would be in favor in the algorithm LOL

So, when I log into this account, a year later, and notice I have over 80 notifications? Ngl I kinda got happy. And now that I know of Modrinth, which may let me earn a little income from this, I might honestly do new stuff and try and be active again. But my question is:

Should I just ditch my new account and rather rebrand this old one?
I'm just honestly not sure what would be best, I just know that me transferring over to another account, won't stop people from subbing to this one. And it might be confusing or cumbersome for members, if I were to upload on the other one.

Idk, maybe the answer's obvious and I've answered myself but, I want to hear just some input from you all- Though it doesn't necessarily have to be about the rebrand, as long as it's somewhat relevant to me or this topic ^^

God it's actually nice to post again
Dukette
Level 56 : Grandmaster Vampire Sailor