Homestuck-JohnDave Song

Mijimaru20's Avatar Mijimaru202/10/12 8:48 pm
1 emeralds 69
Deadmau5-Raise Your Weapon

Lyrics:

Rippin' my heart was so easy, so easy, launch your assault now, take it easy. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, one word and it's over. rippin' through like a missile, rippin' through my heart, rob me of this love. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon... And it's over.

Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over.
Dropping your bombs now, on all we've built, how does it feel now to watch it burn, burn, burn? Raise your weapons, raise your weapons... And it's over.

JohnDave Meaning:

Ripping my heart was so easy=Dave is no longer friends with John because John asked him out.

Launch your assault now, take it easy=John tries to talk to Dave and say that he is sorry, but Dave keeps saying that he refuses to be friends with John.

Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, raise your weapon, one word and it's over=John gives up.

Rippin' through like a missile, rippin' through my heart=John feels like a bullet just shot through his heart.

Rob me of this love=John is being ignored by Jade and Rose and he is regretting announcing that he loves Dave.

Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, raise your weapon, and it's over=John is depressed.

Like your ego=A girl is talking to Dave and complimenting him.

You won't feel a thing=Dave and the girl go out on a date and become boyfriend and girlfriend but John doesn't know.

Always number one=John remembering when John and Dave were friends.

The pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over=Dave gets into a fight with his girlfriend and they break up.

Dropping your bombs now, on all we've built, how does it feel now to watch it burn=Dave apologizing to John about saying no.

Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, and it's over=John and Dave are dating.

What do you think? Did I do good? Thanks!
Mijimaru20
Level 26 : Expert Geek