Looking for skype gaming group/people (preferably age 15-21

ben12a's Avatar ben12a5/1/13 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 131
So this is weird/awkward/dumb but...
Basically, the reason I am posting this topic is because I am BORED. I have played just about every single good single-player game out there. I am even starting to dabble in MMORPG's. but what I realized is, everything is way more fun with other people.

(little bit about me, and why I am doing this. skip tothe last part if you are just interested in playing games)

Now, the reason I really (and I mean REALLY) got into minecraft was because of a group of people I met on a particular server. There were about 6 of us (me, the server admin,and a couple other guys) on a fairly SMALL server. Eventually, we because sort of a multi-game group on skype, talking through skype or just through text most of the time. I remember having a ton of fun playing minecraft with all of them. but then the server admin moved away, and eventually the group consisted of me and 2 other guys. I took to hosting the sever (not the best connection here, mind you. not horrible either) and we mainly played CTM maps. but now, even those 2 friends are gone.

So, basically, I am trying to form another "group" (hopefully 3-8 people or so) that are online moderately-alot. I can't do it in the same way, now that all minecraft servers seem to hold upwards of 100+ people, who are mostly little kids or non-talkers.

So here's the "Criteria" if you will. preferably people age 15-21 (I am 17. Generally pretty mature, I guess, but I do like to laugh and joke around and troll at times) who are interested in playing multiple games with other people. Games like minecraft, terraria, possibly mmorpgs, magicka, worms, really ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. You have an idea for a good multiplayer game? tell me. A mic is not a neccesity, even though it is helpful. Skype, of course, to keep in contact. ALSO, if you are someone who buys all their games, this may not be the group for you, since, being 17, my piggy bank is pretttttty light "Hint hint".

Sorry for the long post, and the sporadic writing, but I am just trying to find other people like me: teenage gamers who want to have fun playing games with people their own age.

If you are interested at all, you can post a reply, or add me on skype. My username is ben1122a.
ben12a
Level 1 : New Miner