Opinions on Youtube idea

Hardware's Avatar Hardware3/18/12 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 85
So, I wanna do a a bunch of Youtube videos based of my dreams, and I already have one placed out there that I really wanna do that involves the Zelda series. I can easily remember dream I really like, and I wanna make animations of it, kinda like Monty (Dead fantasy, Haloid). So I wanna actually get others opinions on this dream that I wanna make into something.

So it starts off like this.....

Young Link walks into a fountain like area (sorta like one from Twilight princess) and a mirror stands there. Link gets exited and says something along the lines of "This, maybe this is what I can use to get back home". Just then Dark Link walks up to the mirror, and he's angry, saying 'The piece, were is the piece!?". Link edges around a pillar and Dark Link spots him, and pulls him over using some force (star wars syle =D). When Link is pulled over, DL says "You have it!, give it to me" *Link refuses* "Please.......GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" \link knowing he can't win gives him a fragment of a mirror. DL takes it, places it in the mirror, and starts talking to himself. To when DL turns around saying 'It's a shame I have to kill you now". You see Zelda with her fists ready, to which DL replys "Who are you!?" Zelda shoots magic through DL sending him back, to which Ganandorf slams him into the ground. DL gets up to slash at him but Ganondorf has been replaced with Giraham, who blocks the blade, then fades out, and replaced with Zant sitting on a pillar, phasing in and out around DL laughing, until he is behind DL, knocking him into the water, to which when he tries to get up, is kicked back down (of course, i gotta find a way to explain why their helping link, I was thinking something along the lines of spirits taking place of one another to take down DL cause they want the satisfaction of beating at least one link, but Zelda is just to help him anyway) The nexr part get's very.....un-Zelda...e....Link walks up to the mirror, now as an adult, and his sword glows, he pulls it out, and its a giant, black, evil looking clever/sword (looked epic in dream). To which he throws the new Giants sword (imma just use that sword, idk what sword changed) in to the water. DL notices this and grabs the sword, growing bigger, more evil looking, and has dark wings. Link noticing this in the nick of time, pulls out his master sword to block the incoming blade. Just after the hit, Link notices the MS has changed as well, golden, and golder orange with a dark gold skull on the hilt with the edge of the double edged blade glowing with dark orange magma (of course, epic looking in dream as well). *One epic fight later* Link, places the sword in the ground, DL once again defeated, and walks into the mirror, only to be blasted back. Dark Link, surprisingly not yet defeated steals both blades, leaving link weaponless (add thing that makes more sense for links new power here). Link then bursts into a ray of light on one side, and darkness on the other, revealing a larger, armored, masked link 9one side golden, other side darkness)(mast has skull on one side, golden angel face on another). Link hold up two swords, one bright gold, with bright yellow slowly moving through the edge of the blade, and a black n' purple sword, with a skull on the hilt with purple slowly moving through the edge of the blade. *Another epicer fight later*

This next part is what I decided for the ending cause I was woken up before I could see what happened -_-

DL, dissolving into nothing, but leaves behind an echoes of laughter, and monster suddenly come out of the mirror attacking link (still in epic form) *fades out* *fades in to link killing last tiger like monster* *room goes dark, and young link is standing facing Navi* Navi explains that he didnt actually fight dark link, but himself from later on if he tried to get back home, that if he let the power of the mirror consume him. He's told that he was meant to stay in the world he was currently in. *Flash of bright light* *camera zooming out from fountain, with Link's two new swords in the ground, and the mask resting on them *fades to black*

Congratulations, we managed to read my dream. But I still gotta come up with some dialogue, and explain how other things happened more. But other than that, I would love to here on your opinions on this, and I'm open to suggestions, I mean, it doesnt havta be 100% accurate to my dream
=P
Hardware
Level 10 : Journeyman Network