Does your server need staff? Take a look at this.

lasercorn129's Avatar lasercorn1295/13/15 9:59 am
5/13/2015 11:54 am
Vigri's Avatar Vigri
Hi i am Bigpmac
do you need staff well this is an app to every server in the world!

IGN: Bigpmac
Alt: Lasercorn129

I live in the USA and i am an plugin developer. i make plugins that you might know i made 1 anti fly plugin to stop people from flying with clients but can still use /fly and i also made an anti kill aura plugin that can tell when someone has kill aura on and kicks him/her. Atm i am makeing a plugin that stops lag and fame drops. i am an expert with world edit and worldgaurd. i enjoy faction and prison servers and i hope that if i become staff on one of your servers who ever is reading this, and make it the best server ever. thank you for your time.

if you want me to be your staff comment your ip below
lasercorn129
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Leeshewan123456789
05/13/2015 11:33 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
25.111.19.22:25565
lasercorn129
05/13/2015 11:40 am
ok if white listed pute me on it and i will be on an a couple minutes
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
05/13/2015 10:48 am
dobiiii why do u keep just copying and pasting you application this is the third time i seen the same application
RealSilk
05/13/2015 11:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Why should he have to make a new application every time he applies?
Vigri
05/13/2015 11:54 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
This is a very dumb question. Every server has its own different application format. If he uses the same over and over it generally shows that he doesn't care no matter what and spams it everywhere, as he has recently.
Donii
05/13/2015 10:39 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
Furry
lasercorn129Hi i am Bigpmac
Atm i am makeing a plugin that stops lag and fame drops.

No, you are not. Lag and frame drops can be the cause of many different variables. First, if the user's connection is poor (high ping) then that is totally out of your hands in terms of solving. Second, you can't 'turn off' (or "stop") lag and frame drops. Old computers, for example, can cause both. The user's best idea is to set all settings to the lowest they can go and maybe get a simple texture pack for faster processing. Lastly, you say you made other mods to but you have none of them listed. I can say I made Essentials, but without proof it means nothing. You are not a plugin developer currently, unless you aren't providing all your details.

I had to clear this up. Can't just throw around the words 'plugin developer.'

This is Very Very true^^
Vigri
05/13/2015 10:34 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Furry
lasercorn129Hi i am Bigpmac
Atm i am makeing a plugin that stops lag and fame drops.

No, you are not. Lag and frame drops can be the cause of many different variables. First, if the user's connection is poor (high ping) then that is totally out of your hands in terms of solving. Second, you can't 'turn off' (or "stop") lag and frame drops. Old computers, for example, can cause both. The user's best idea is to set all settings to the lowest they can go and maybe get a simple texture pack for faster processing. Lastly, you say you made other mods to but you have none of them listed. I can say I made Essentials, but without proof it means nothing. You are not a plugin developer currently, unless you aren't providing all your details.

I had to clear this up. Can't just throw around the words 'plugin developer.'

^

I want to mention that this guy doesn't seem legit of being a 'plugin developer' as Furry mentioned. I would think twice of hiring this guy personally.
anonpmc52215
05/13/2015 10:33 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
BudahMonks111
05/13/2015 10:22 am
Would you be interested in working on a server in progress?
lasercorn129
05/13/2015 11:32 am
sure priveate message me the ip.
Donii
05/13/2015 10:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
I would, Heres my application add me on skype

_My Application_

Name:Donovan:D

IGN:WinterCoww

Position:Co-Owner//Admin

TimeZone:London GMT

Previous Experience:My previous experience with staff is very good in my opinion I've Owned two of my own servers and I've currently just had to stop a server due to problems with the host but anyways...I've been staff on a lot of servers because I love to help out. The staff position i normally apply for is Co-Owner/Owner because that is the role i know a lot about but as I have owned my own servers i do know a lot about other roles.

Why You Want To Join Our Team:I want to join this team because i can see a lot of potential in this server and can see that its going to do well and i want to be apart of that. I also want to be apart of the team because I have a lot of free time and i would love to spend my free time on this server helping out and being respectful/nice/kind to the Staff&Players!:D

How Long Can You Be On For:I can be on for around 8-9 Hours a day because I don't attend school at the moment and other reasons, So I can make sure that the server is doing well and making sure the players&staff are doing their job correctly during the time I'm online.

Why Should We Accept You:You should accept me because i have a lot of experience with being staff. I'm respectful and a nice/kind person and I want to prove it to you:D I'm very good at handling bad situations with players and with staff. I cant make you accept me its your choice but I want to prove to you that i can do my best and my best only:D I really hope you think i can be a good staff member on your server:D

Other:I want to help this server out as much as i can so I hope to hear from you soon with a reply:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome