I'll donate $20 to you if you can solve my bPermissions issu

thegalaxycraftserver's Avatar thegalaxycraftserver8/30/15 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 170 2
8/30/2015 9:36 pm
Code_7's Avatar Code_7
Hi folks!

I hope this is posted in the right section. Feel free to let me know if it isn't.

I'm Theonlymongi, the owner of GCPvP, a medium sized pvp server. We've been plagued with a permissions issue for years now, and I have given up on finding the issue. This is simply consuming way too much of my time.

I'll donate $20 as a PayPal gift for whoever tells me what is wrong, and in the end gets the issue sorted for me.

The problem:

Every time a new player joins the server (this happens with new players only) we will experience 2 lag spikes. Each of around 400-500MS. When I purchase paid advertising, many new players join, and thus this makes the server unplayable.

Here is my bPermissions groups file: http://pastie.org/private/wvnynisar2hhhqqo3rxcvq
Here is the Spigot Timings information: http://pastie.org/private/lpikoaeegozpoqil9ne90w

I really appreciate the help guys!

P.S my Skype is Theonlymongi
thegalaxycraftserver
Level 35 : Artisan Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2015 9:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Code_7
Click to reveal
Heard $$$ and came running lol

by what you say ("We've been plagued with a permissions issue for years now"), and me visiting your server. my best guess would be lack a maintenance... because Nobody thinks about how big their files will grow after 6+ months of running their server.

Sadly, I honestly don't think any of us would be able to help you with this issue unless you provided Alot more information.

-What plugins do you have?
-Does this problem still occur if only bPermissions is loaded?
-When you First started your server, was this an issue?
-is bPermissions and Spigot up-to-date?
-Have you tried loading your plugins in one by one until the issue re-occurs?
-Do you have a dev server to test possible ideas for the cause of this issue?
-Do you have any other plugins that affect new players on join?
ect

Probably the Best thing to do would be to crank up a Dev server (if you don't already have one) and just test, test, and test some more.
08/30/2015 5:47 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Dovahkaal
At the bottom of the groups file, admin is spelled wrong.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome