DragonCraft Vanilla Server Whitelisted Friendly Community

fred1s2's Avatar fred1s25/23/16 2:35 am
1 emeralds 187 2
5/25/2016 12:49 am
fred1s2's Avatar fred1s2

Hey Guys!

So this used to be a private server and me and my friends haven't played on it for 4 months Since then 1.9 has been released so I decided to upgrade the server and forgot how fun it was! I Thought that it might be fun to have a few new faces, So this is why I am taking some applications. Please note though I will have to be quite tough, There is absolutely no protection whatsoever on the server (However we do take logs of your actions and can roll them back). We are not necessary looking for mature players but People who know what is right and wrong and will follow that. Talking of what's right and what's wrong here are our rules:

- Absolutely No Griefing at all. No Matter how small, This is Griefing: Place/Break-ing Blocks, Flint and steel to deliberately set fire to someones base, TNT.
- Please don't use other people's stuff without permission.
- Please do not trespass with malicious intent (i.e. Taking stuff, using their stuff), Everyone has the right to walk around a person's base so do not KILL! However if you warn them 3 times first of all take a screenshot then kill them. If they bring up it with me I will need that screenshot or you may be punished.
- Excessive Harassment in any way is not acceptable. (i.e. Deliberately trying to frame someone as bad/following them and annoying them.)
- Staff are not recruited lightly and they have been put through vigorous recruitment if there are any, at the moment I am the only staff and it will probably stay that way.
- Staff have the right to kick/ban you for malicious activity. You can however appeal to me on skype.
- Remember that Managers have access to all your online activity.
- The server is completely trust based and if we feel that you do not respect that, we will unwhitelist you. You may appeal.
- No Hacks whatsoever, (i.e. Xray) anything that gives you and advantage. (Minimaps and optifine are fine)
I don't want to bore you with rules, but basically don't annoy each other, have fun with each other!
Also: We are British Time Zone, so if your there even better:

Application:
Name:
IGN:
Skype (Required for IP, we will only use text-based communication)/Email:
Why should you join?
Pics of your stuff: (not required but will immensely support you)
Screenshots:

fred1s2
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner