Eclipse Server Recruitment [Staff,Bulders,Admins,Devs]

LilPineapplee's Avatar LilPineapplee2/27/17 10:13 pm
1 emeralds 97
IGN
LilArtsyGamer

I prefer not to say my real age, so I'll round it. 13-15.

Rank applying for?
Youtuber, if you're accepting those.

Why do you want to be accepted?
You say you're hoping to become one of the most known names in minecraft, I'm hoping to be one of the greatest minecraft youtubers. I have a small channel and this server will start off small as well, but that doesn't mean both can't grow strong together.

What makes you stand out from the crowd?
I'm unique and some find me hilarious when I record. I've already brought a few players to some new servers that I have recorded on. Factions is the one that I have seen grow my channel much. I don't steal ideas from others on youtube, being unique in my own way may just bring attention to my channel and to your server. Even if you do not accept me for that position, I will still record on your server, for it is my pleasure and joy to see new servers grow.

Past Experience / Work showcase?
I've been on youtube since June 2016 and have some good quality HD content. Find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZGudT ... PsgpO62URA

It may seem that I am small, but I am one of the owners of a meme account (yeah, not the type of thing some would think of), which has brought me subscribers and is making me grow at a decent rate.

Thank you for your time. ~Lizzie
LilPineapplee
Level 1 : New Explorer