Ediforce | Realistic City | Staff and Builders Wanted!

micah7586's Avatar micah75869/2/16 12:31 am
9/28/2016 8:59 pm
micah7586's Avatar micah7586
Ediforce, the Ultimate, Realistic City Environment

About Us:

Welcome to Ediforce! We are a concept, a dream, and a future. Our goal is to create the first fully realistic city environment for players to take part in. With the ability to choose everything from where you live to what you do to who you marry, the sky isn't even the limit here. We want people to feel like they've entered an entire world when the join the server, not just another minigames server or skyblock. With almost limitless freedom, players can choose who governs the city, what color the City Hall rugs should be, and what type of events should be held. Nothing is out of your grasp! Start an insurance company or a private security contracting company or even a luxury architectural firm. As long as it complies with the rules, then you have the green light. What if you want to do something new that we haven't thought of? Then let us know! We'll help you come up with the guidelines and processes to govern it so that it runs smoothly and help you to bring your dream to life! So why wait? Keep reading to find out how you can become a part of something bigger than you or me or anyone!

Our Goals:

-Create a fully realistic city environment unlike anything done before

-Give players the freedom that they've never experienced before

-Simulate a real world as closely as possible (within the confines of Minecraft )

-Build a place where children can get a taste of the freedoms AND responsibilities that living on your own brings

-Bring players from around the world together and create a vibrant, thriving community

Join Us:

Have we excited you and gotten your attention? Think you'd like to join us? Great! We need many many people to help make this project a reality. To apply, please visit the link above and fill out an application in the respective forum. Here are the positions we are looking to fill:

-Server Chat Moderator (Not Accepting Applications)

These players manage the server chat and help players with any issues they may have, as well as keep the chat clean and safe for everyone.

-Forum Moderator (Not Accepting Applications)

Forum Moderators are the counterparts of the Chat Moderators, filling the same capacity, but in the Forums.

[size=150]
[b]-Builders (The Most Important! Teams preferred. No Limit)[/size][/b]

The backbone of the server, these people create all the structures of the server and help piece it together. Builders have the ability to be paid for their work.

[size=150][b]-Designers (Also Very Important! Four Desired, but No True Limit)[/b][/size]

Probably the second most important position, designers "design" all the logos and banners of the server.

[size=150][b]-Reporters (3)[/b][/size]

Reporters are responsible for writing the weekly blogs as well as the server newspaper and running contests and other events.

[b][size=150]-Wiki Editors (4)[/size][/b]

Wiki Editors help write our Wiki, which is the information database containing everything everyone needs to know about the server. Another crucial position.

[size=150][b]-Social Media Managers (2)[/b][/size]

These two people are in charge of handling all the server's social media forms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They also answer any questions posed on those forms and host contest and giveaways on them.

[b][size=150]-YouTubers/Twitch Streamers/Radio Announcers and DJ's[/size][/b]

A lot of server exposure comes from players watching their favorite YouTubers and Streamers playing on them. We wish to support those people and offer a special rank for them. Radio Announcers and DJ's are the people in charge of the server radio and play music as well as run talk shows and host contests and giveaways.

[hr][/hr]

[size=150][b]Perks of Joining:[/b][/size]

While we desire that staff members are fully committed to their job solely out of a love for their work, we understand that people need to be rewarded for their work and fully encourage exemplary work through various ways. Below are just a few of the many perks, bonuses, and rewards you can obtain through being a staff member:

[list][*]Weekly Paycheck (Each job pays a specific amount per work completed. Pay starts at a certain level and increases the longer a staff member is active. Pay raises can also be rewarded on a basis of exemplary work)
[/*]
[*]Custom tags in game and on the forum (Staff members receive tags which designate them as staff members and set them apart from others)
[/*]
[*]A special toolkit to suit their specific jobs (Server and Forum Moderators receive a special account and client tool to upload screenshots directly to the Ediforce servers, etc.)
[/*]
[*]Ability to compete for yearly prizes such as tablets, gaming mouses and keyboards, and other physical prizes
[/*]
[*]Access to special forums specifically for their job to enable proper communication and discussion[/*][/list]

[u]These are just a few of the many different rewards we have for dedicated staff members. So why wait? Apply now! [/u]

[i]Note, applications posted in this topic will be ignored. Please visit the [url=ediforce.com/community/viewforum.php?f=15]Staff Applications[/url] section of our forum to apply. Thank you![/i]

Join our [url=discord.gg/88g6g33]Discord[/url]!
micah7586
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2016 8:59 pm
micah7586
We are no longer accepting Forum Moderator applications. All other positions as shown above are still open.
09/18/2016 9:14 pm
micah7586
Hello, My Amazing and Lovely People!

It has been a long week. Classes are busy, speeches are tough, lunch is a nightmare to pack the day before....wait....you won't want to hear about college! You're here to hear (see what I did there? ) about the server! Right....Well, it's been a good week as far as work. We've hired Builders, Reporters, and Forum Moderators. The server itself is progressing as far is building too! Here are some sneak peeks at the builds our team has been working on. There will be a cinematic of them coming soon.

I can't wait for next week's update where I'm hoping to have more good news regarding progress for you all!
09/16/2016 12:33 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Mr_Wolf_Jr
EdiForce is still looking for experience builders to help grow the server prior to beta testing. Need modern based city builders or people good with terraforming.
09/14/2016 11:33 pm
micah7586
We have finally released out Building Contest, which is available to all of our accepted builders. If you'd like to take part and join in and earn some money, apply now!
09/11/2016 12:27 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
You mentioned builders being paid for their work. If I were to be a builder, how much could I expect to be paid?
09/11/2016 11:31 pm
micah7586
That's a good question which is hard to answer. The capital financing the server is neither large nor unlimited, but builders will hopefully be compensated in one way or another for their work. As for the size of that substantiation, I would venture to say it will not be large (if it does happen), but it will be enough to show gratitude for hard work.
09/10/2016 7:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PandaGaminq
I re-applied on the forums, sorry for the 'bad' english i was tierd.
09/10/2016 8:00 pm
micah7586
No problem. I got your application. We will talk more on Skype.
09/09/2016 11:59 pm
micah7586
You can now sign up the the beta of our server at http://ediforce.com/beta!
09/07/2016 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
swagreaper
I applied on the forum
09/08/2016 1:27 am
micah7586
I have received and reviewed your application. Please contact me and Skype and we can discuss it further. My username is micah7586.
09/07/2016 2:38 pm
micah7586
Maldonado
Click to reveal
Minecraft Username: MrDingir
Date of Birth: December 23, '93.
Discord Username: MrDingir
Skype Username: iScumbag
Email Address: lfernandomaldonador@gmail.com
Timezone: CDT
How much time on average do you play on the server?: From 2 to 10 hours daily, depending on the work demand.
How much time can you dedicate to the server on average?: As an average, around 5, 6 hours per day.
Length of time playing on the server: Blank
Do you speak any languages other than English?: Spanish
Tell us why you think you are qualified to be a staff member: I have 2 years of building experience, and used to be part of a build team. I'm good at Terraforming and World Editing.
Share about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help another player: I spent 2 hours explaining a vietnamese kid how to install a few mods, and the kid didn't speak too much english... so it was HARD!
If you are accepted as a staff member, what's the first thing you'd do?: Start building!
Do you have other staff members who can serve as references?: Not at the time, been away from public minecraft for a while.
What about other players who can serve as references?: Sure, they're called AndyDinsy, MrHectorSg, CharlieeBrown, Flippy, TheJimmyCb
Anything else you'd like to add?: Well, you can try me out with no compromise

What experience do you have with building?: 2 years of building, and also i was part of a build team.
Are you experienced WorldEdit, MCEdit, and WorldPainter?: Kinda Noob with World Painter, but i can World Edit and Voxel Sniper very good.

I can show you some of my stuff vía Skype or Discord, whatever you like most.
Have a great day! Cheers

Thank you for applying. I'd prefer if you could post your application on our staff forums, which can be found at http://ediforce.com/community. Please do that and also add me on Skype: micah7586. I'd like to discuss some things with you.
09/07/2016 2:37 pm
micah7586
PandaGaminq
Click to reveal
Minecraft Username: PandaGaminq

Date of Birth: 1/6/2003, 13 years old

Discord Username: PandaGaminq#9010

Skype Username: PandaGaminq

Email Address: pandagaminq@icloud.com

Timezone: UTC +02:00

How much time on average do you play on the server?: The server is not on right now, right? So i am not currently playing on the server, but i will be able to play 2+ hours weekdays & 4+ hours weekends.

How much time can you dedicate to the server on average?: I will be able to play 2+ hours weekdays & 4+ hours weekends.

Length of time playing on the server: I haven't joined to the server yet although you described it very well and i guess i will be playing for more than 10 hours per week! I will keep playing to the server if you reject me!

Do you speak any languages other than English?: I speak Greek, Germany and maybe soon Arabic!

Tell us why you think you are qualified to be a staff member: I personaly don't think i have anything extra that other peoples don't! But of course many peoples have some 'special' things in different sections of life! I am very good at communication! I can talk with everyone and i don't really care if someone is younger or older than me, that means that i don't really mind if the younger players asks the same question more than 10 times! I always try to explain things with the simpliests and easiests words! I can also talk with many players from different countries (Greece, Germany, England - America ). I am also very mature for my age, that's what the most people say. I can be funny and dummy when i don't have anything to do and i can be very serious and strict when i have something to do! I always accept the Higher Class Staff Member commands and i never left anything behind! I don't like lying so i am very honest with everyone!

Share about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help another player: It was 9 months back, on a server called GreekVipCraft i was Helper and a player claimed that he found a hacker. Before the owner accept me he told me that if i find a hacker i need to record a video and sent it to him or report it at the Forums. But the half of the server was saying that he was hacking so i tped to the 'hacker' i saw that he was actually a hacker. I recorded him and then i banned him. A second time there was an 8 years old girl and she was in the server's TeamSpeak server, everything was calm until someone started raiding her she started crying and i wasn't able to stay there and hear her crying! So i tped to her and killed the raider (In survival mode with overpowerd and illigal items). After that i invited her to my faction and gave her some overpowerd and illigal items that the owner told me to never use or give them! I don't like braking the rules but if i need to then i will.

If you are accepted as a staff member, what's the first thing you'd do?: I will first join the server and ask for an experienced staff member to give me a tour to the server and to the commands. After that i will start doing what a normal player do but if someone ever need my help i will stop what i will be doing and i will go help him. Also i will

Do you have other staff members who can serve as references? No, all of my friends don't actually want to apply and if one of them apply they won't add much details and there is a 5% chance to accept them (They've all applied more than 5 times and every single time they got rejected)

What about other players who can serve as references?: No, sorry.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I used to own a server 2 years back and every article i posted had more than 5 pharagraps so i guess i am very experienced!

What experience do you have with writing?: I used to own my server 2 years back i used to write a new article every time my developers was adding a new command or if there was an event and stuff, every single article had more than 5 pharagraps!

Would you consider yourself well versed in English?: Yes, i am speaking english 7 years now and i know many many words hard and easy, and i don't have any problem on writing for more than 2 hours! Writing is something i find fun.

Please provide examples of your writing abilities. The more you provide, the faster we can review and process your application: I don't have any screenshots since i never thought i will need them but i can make a test article about '2 new commands you added /marry - /family'

Article:

Hello fellow players! In this aricle you will read how to use 2 brand new commands we added to the server! Everyone is able to use it and it has no premium features! The 2 following commands are about the Family, many players suggested it and it's finally here!

So let's get into the surprise command, our lovely developers were working for a brand new command the last 2 months and it's finally over! The new command is something many players told us to add and thanks to your petience it's finally here! So have you ever wanted to marry your minecraft lover? Then this command is for you! The /marry allows you to marry the one you love and trust, This brand new command will propably have a few bugs so be sure to report them here. Once you type the command the 'Marry Menu' will apear to your screen, there is where you can ask someone to marry you, brake up with your wife/husband or even send gifts to your wife/husband!

The second command we bring you is a little bit more confusing but still easy to use! So this is again something many players suggested & it's here to help you create your own family tree in minecraft! That's right the new command we added helps you to adopt or 'do' kids, add someone as your father or mother or even grandmother or grandfather! Also if you marry someone and then 'do' kids with him then you are able to give punishments to your kid! Also if you don't want to be someone's kid then you can just do /family leave and you are out of this family! You are also able to add a name to your family for example: 'Family Blueberries'! One of the coolest things in this plugin is that if you want to change your family's name then you have to go to the Police and complete a few papers and then you are able to change your Family's name!

~That's it for today's newspaper, be sure to check back everyday to see what's new!
PandaGaminq - Server Reported

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a cool idea i thought you can add is that in every New's Article you can choose one random person from the comments and give him like a -25% coupon for the store or something else and at the end of every New's Article you can say the name of the last New's Article winner!

Firstly, please use the Staff Application section of our forums (it helps us sort and maintain a record of all applicants. Secondly, your application is denied due to the fact that your English, while impressive as it is that you have learned so much, is not up to the standards that we expect for a writer. Thank you for applying.
09/07/2016 1:58 pm
PandaGaminq
Minecraft Username: PandaGaminq

Date of Birth: 1/6/2003, 13 years old

Discord Username: PandaGaminq#9010

Skype Username: PandaGaminq

Email Address: pandagaminq@icloud.com

Timezone: UTC +02:00

How much time on average do you play on the server?: The server is not on right now, right? So i am not currently playing on the server, but i will be able to play 2+ hours weekdays & 4+ hours weekends.

How much time can you dedicate to the server on average?: I will be able to play 2+ hours weekdays & 4+ hours weekends.

Length of time playing on the server: I haven't joined to the server yet although you described it very well and i guess i will be playing for more than 10 hours per week! I will keep playing to the server if you reject me!

Do you speak any languages other than English?: I speak Greek, Germany and maybe soon Arabic!

Tell us why you think you are qualified to be a staff member: I personaly don't think i have anything extra that other peoples don't! But of course many peoples have some 'special' things in different sections of life! I am very good at communication! I can talk with everyone and i don't really care if someone is younger or older than me, that means that i don't really mind if the younger players asks the same question more than 10 times! I always try to explain things with the simpliests and easiests words! I can also talk with many players from different countries (Greece, Germany, England - America ). I am also very mature for my age, that's what the most people say. I can be funny and dummy when i don't have anything to do and i can be very serious and strict when i have something to do! I always accept the Higher Class Staff Member commands and i never left anything behind! I don't like lying so i am very honest with everyone!

Share about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help another player: It was 9 months back, on a server called GreekVipCraft i was Helper and a player claimed that he found a hacker. Before the owner accept me he told me that if i find a hacker i need to record a video and sent it to him or report it at the Forums. But the half of the server was saying that he was hacking so i tped to the 'hacker' i saw that he was actually a hacker. I recorded him and then i banned him. A second time there was an 8 years old girl and she was in the server's TeamSpeak server, everything was calm until someone started raiding her she started crying and i wasn't able to stay there and hear her crying! So i tped to her and killed the raider (In survival mode with overpowerd and illigal items). After that i invited her to my faction and gave her some overpowerd and illigal items that the owner told me to never use or give them! I don't like braking the rules but if i need to then i will.

If you are accepted as a staff member, what's the first thing you'd do?: I will first join the server and ask for an experienced staff member to give me a tour to the server and to the commands. After that i will start doing what a normal player do but if someone ever need my help i will stop what i will be doing and i will go help him. Also i will

Do you have other staff members who can serve as references? No, all of my friends don't actually want to apply and if one of them apply they won't add much details and there is a 5% chance to accept them (They've all applied more than 5 times and every single time they got rejected)

What about other players who can serve as references?: No, sorry.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I used to own a server 2 years back and every article i posted had more than 5 pharagraps so i guess i am very experienced!

What experience do you have with writing?: I used to own my server 2 years back i used to write a new article every time my developers was adding a new command or if there was an event and stuff, every single article had more than 5 pharagraps!

Would you consider yourself well versed in English?: Yes, i am speaking english 7 years now and i know many many words hard and easy, and i don't have any problem on writing for more than 2 hours! Writing is something i find fun.

Please provide examples of your writing abilities. The more you provide, the faster we can review and process your application: I don't have any screenshots since i never thought i will need them but i can make a test article about '2 new commands you added /marry - /family'

Article:

Hello fellow players! In this aricle you will read how to use 2 brand new commands we added to the server! Everyone is able to use it and it has no premium features! The 2 following commands are about the Family, many players suggested it and it's finally here!

So let's get into the surprise command, our lovely developers were working for a brand new command the last 2 months and it's finally over! The new command is something many players told us to add and thanks to your petience it's finally here! So have you ever wanted to marry your minecraft lover? Then this command is for you! The /marry allows you to marry the one you love and trust, This brand new command will propably have a few bugs so be sure to report them here. Once you type the command the 'Marry Menu' will apear to your screen, there is where you can ask someone to marry you, brake up with your wife/husband or even send gifts to your wife/husband!

The second command we bring you is a little bit more confusing but still easy to use! So this is again something many players suggested & it's here to help you create your own family tree in minecraft! That's right the new command we added helps you to adopt or 'do' kids, add someone as your father or mother or even grandmother or grandfather! Also if you marry someone and then 'do' kids with him then you are able to give punishments to your kid! Also if you don't want to be someone's kid then you can just do /family leave and you are out of this family! You are also able to add a name to your family for example: 'Family Blueberries'! One of the coolest things in this plugin is that if you want to change your family's name then you have to go to the Police and complete a few papers and then you are able to change your Family's name!

~That's it for today's newspaper, be sure to check back everyday to see what's new!
PandaGaminq - Server Reported

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a cool idea i thought you can add is that in every New's Article you can choose one random person from the comments and give him like a -25% coupon for the store or something else and at the end of every New's Article you can say the name of the last New's Article winner!
09/07/2016 10:37 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Maldonado
Minecraft Username: MrDingir
Date of Birth: December 23, '93.
Discord Username: MrDingir
Skype Username: iScumbag
Email Address: lfernandomaldonador@gmail.com
Timezone: CDT
How much time on average do you play on the server?: From 2 to 10 hours daily, depending on the work demand.
How much time can you dedicate to the server on average?: As an average, around 5, 6 hours per day.
Length of time playing on the server: Blank
Do you speak any languages other than English?: Spanish
Tell us why you think you are qualified to be a staff member: I have 2 years of building experience, and used to be part of a build team. I'm good at Terraforming and World Editing.
Share about a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help another player: I spent 2 hours explaining a vietnamese kid how to install a few mods, and the kid didn't speak too much english... so it was HARD!
If you are accepted as a staff member, what's the first thing you'd do?: Start building!
Do you have other staff members who can serve as references?: Not at the time, been away from public minecraft for a while.
What about other players who can serve as references?: Sure, they're called AndyDinsy, MrHectorSg, CharlieeBrown, Flippy, TheJimmyCb
Anything else you'd like to add?: Well, you can try me out with no compromise

What experience do you have with building?: 2 years of building, and also i was part of a build team.
Are you experienced WorldEdit, MCEdit, and WorldPainter?: Kinda Noob with World Painter, but i can World Edit and Voxel Sniper very good.

I can show you some of my stuff vía Skype or Discord, whatever you like most.
Have a great day! Cheers
09/07/2016 5:40 pm
PandaGaminq
Hey dude, i want to tell you a few things that will help you with your application! First thing, you need to fix your grammar! I know everyone says that but it's very important to show to the owner that you know how to look 'professional' and since you will get paid for what you will do you need to be professional! Second, add more details! Details is the most important thing in an application, you need to show to the owner that you know a lot of words and you know how to talk with someone! Third at the part you say '2 years of building, and also i was part of a build team' you need to say which build team it was so the owner will be able to search up this build team and ask them if you was in it or not!

~Thanks for your time!
09/07/2016 10:22 am
_TimeParadox_
Sounds neat. Is this a "modern city" kind of thing or something else?
09/07/2016 2:34 pm
micah7586
This is a modern city, but at the same time it will be different than something you have seen before. It will be the first server that grants players the ability and freedom to do almost anything that they wish and control the future of the server itself. All decisions are made by the citizens.
09/07/2016 10:18 am
liscuate
i applyed on the website (Forum mod)
09/07/2016 2:33 pm
micah7586
I viewed your application and would like to discuss it with you. Please add me on Skype: micah7586.
09/06/2016 11:48 pm
micah7586
Bump. We are still looking for builders!
09/02/2016 8:59 am
micah7586
Venidos
Click to reveal
Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Any

Past Experience/Past Builds: i began minecraft in 1.7 beta back in 2011. since then ive jumped around alot from server to server. to keep it short and sweet, some highlights over the years are that i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project back in the day, i have voxeled custom maps for other build servers, i have bounced around between building styles over the years aswell. i dont really have my own building style, i adapt to others around me due to the fact each project i was invloved in were always unique. modern was always my favorite but medieval was in more demand everywhere i went and after aria city my modern builds dwindled. terraforming is still one area im still intrested in and became my main focus becuase it was always in demand.

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i was extremly good with voxel sniper, worldedit and Worldpainter ( little rusty now im sure )

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: most any, i adapt the best i can to whats around me and can work off pictures well.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated/administrated countless servers over the years i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config. over my career id say ive seen it all.

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as college can consume my time. took about a year and a half off from minecraft so i may a bit rusty. looking for somthing i can pop on for a few hours inbetween classes and help out

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.

Please add me on Skype (micah7586) and we can talk over your application.
09/02/2016 1:17 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Any

Past Experience/Past Builds: i began minecraft in 1.7 beta back in 2011. since then ive jumped around alot from server to server. to keep it short and sweet, some highlights over the years are that i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project back in the day, i have voxeled custom maps for other build servers, i have bounced around between building styles over the years aswell. i dont really have my own building style, i adapt to others around me due to the fact each project i was invloved in were always unique. modern was always my favorite but medieval was in more demand everywhere i went and after aria city my modern builds dwindled. terraforming is still one area im still intrested in and became my main focus becuase it was always in demand.

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i was extremly good with voxel sniper, worldedit and Worldpainter ( little rusty now im sure )

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: most any, i adapt the best i can to whats around me and can work off pictures well.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated/administrated countless servers over the years i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config. over my career id say ive seen it all.

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as college can consume my time. took about a year and a half off from minecraft so i may a bit rusty. looking for somthing i can pop on for a few hours inbetween classes and help out

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.
09/02/2016 12:48 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
would it be possible to see the server before i apply?
09/02/2016 12:52 am
micah7586
The server itself is not open for joining. While it is entirely up and configured with plugins and linked to Dynmap, Ban Manager, and the website and forum, there is nothing actually on it. That would be the reason for the importance of a build team, as they would need to help lay the foundations for the server itself. All other staff jobs have purposes the do not require them to be physically on the server. Wiki editors help add more articles explaining the processes of the server, designers can help with the banners and logo, and so on and so forth.

The website, forum, and wiki are all up and fully operational (minus some images and banners/logos) if you would like to view something substantial. You can find them at http://ediforce.com.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome