Elusive Nation Looking For Staff!!

Blackjack465's Avatar Blackjack4657/2/15 4:20 pm
7/2/2015 11:39 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
Hello there, ElusiveNation is A Server currently Under development. This server is looking for staff. This server currently will start of with KitPvP and Factions. It will grow though and get other MiniGames Like Hunger Games, Skyblock, etc. Apply Now!

Copy And Paste This Format to apply with:

IGN:

Timezone:

Staff POSITION (global or server):

What time(s) do you play minecraft?:

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?:

Do you know any coding?:

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:

How many hours can you contribute per day?:

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?:

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?:

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name):

Are you able to record?:

Do you have a microphone?:

Anything else we should know?:
Blackjack465
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 11:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
IGN: aceops23

Timezone: CST

Staff POSITION (global or server): Either

What time(s) do you play minecraft?: Depends on soccer

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?: Yes, stupid reasons. Will explain if you'd like.

Do you know any coding?: No, I am friends with 3 developers that code their own plugins and minigames.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?:

Owner: The Jox: It was a hub server that took my friend and I 4-5 months to create. It was pretty successful while it was open but had to close it down due to school.

Owner: Eternity Network: Also and hub server that my friend and I created. This time it took about 2 months to make because we were more experienced. Again, had to close it due to school/soccer.

Moderator: (My favorite): I was a moderator and a gym leader on HuskyMudkipps pixelmon server before he closed it down. I was part of the grass and electric gym. But, I was a moderator for about 1-2 months.

Head-Admin: I was head-admin on a factions server that eventually grew into a hub server. It was pretty fun. The owner closed it down one day without telling anyone why and never talked to us again.

Co-Owner: I was a co-owner on a factions server that my friend had created. I was in charge of advertising, building and promoting players. It lasted about 4 months before he had to close it down due to lack of finances.

How many hours can you contribute per day?: Depends on soccer/work... Around 5 hours a day.

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?: Be patient with them..

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?: Depends what the situation is? If it is not something that can be handled by talking it out, then I will discuss the situation with a few other staff members and decide from there.

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name): soccerunitednations-coco

Are you able to record?: Yes... I am waiting for my snowball mic to come in. I haven't started yet.

Do you have a microphone?: Official mic, no.. I can use headphones though.

Anything else we should know?: I play soccer and I have a job? I said that before but yeah... Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my application.
07/02/2015 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PandaLuverGurl
IGN: Senpai_Senia

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Staff POSITION (global or server): Global Moderator or Admin. Whichever you prefer me to be.

What time(s) do you play minecraft?: I play from 12:30 PM to about 8:00 PM

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?: No

Do you know any coding?: Not really. But if you need me to, I can learn it.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: I've never been staff of anything but I have always dreamed of being a moderator/admin

How many hours can you contribute per day?: 4-5 hours

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?: If it's their first time playing on the server, I would not ban them or anything like that. The piece of advice would be "This is a warning. If you do that again you might be banned. Be careful."

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?: I would give them both 2 warnings and if anyone blames anyone else for their wrong doings, I might have to kick them.

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name): pandaluvergurl

Are you able to record?: Yes. But it lags alot so I'll have to see what I can do to get it to not lag that much.

Do you have a microphone?: I used to but it broke. I'm getting a new mic soon.

Anything else we should know?: Well, I'm friendly and I love helping newcomers out.
07/02/2015 11:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Clashica
IGN: MidnightSparkleX

Timezone: PST

Staff POSITION (global or server): global moderator

What time(s) do you play minecraft?: 24/7 all night all day i sleep like 3 hours

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?: yes, it was for fangirl spamming hehe...

Do you know any coding?: sorta i used to run my own network server so im very knowledgeable about server stuff.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: im know to all ranks besides builder

How many hours can you contribute per day?: ...15 hours maybe more or less

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?: that you must contain good mature style and know that if there young put your self in there place

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?: mute them and talk them threw it or if it was outta hand take control and stop the madness

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name): AshleyMaryCat

Are you able to record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Anything else we should know?: im very well at moderation and stalking players i have a really great camera that never really lags so it doesnt block anything or lag out the most important part
07/02/2015 6:23 pm
CleverBear1
IGN: GoogleThat

Timezone: CST

Staff POSITION (global or server): Global Admin

What time(s) do you play minecraft?: Daily, about 11-9 (12-10EST)

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?: Yes, by abusive staff members, which is why I'd like to become admin, to make sure no abuse occurs.

Do you know any coding?: Not currently, but I'd like to learn some soon.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: I've had experience in all fields, Helper, Co Owner, Mod, and Admin

How many hours can you contribute per day?: I can contribute atleast 5, possibly 10 (Yes, I know, not much of a life)

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?: I would say be careful, patient, and nice. Younger players may not be as mature or understanding as older players, they need to understand they can be punished too, no exemption because they're younger.

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?: I would try to calm everybody down, get the entire story, figure out who is guilty then deal with the guilty player as needed.

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name): Yes, xcleverbearx

Are you able to record?: Not at the moment

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Anything else we should know?: Not at the moment
07/02/2015 9:50 pm
Blackjack465
Very Good application, I will run it through other staff members and they will decide.
07/02/2015 4:53 pm
Xx_propaulyt_xX
IGN:paul_weebird

Timezone:Northen ireland

Staff POSITION (global or server): Gobal

What time(s) do you play minecraft?: All

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?: no

Do you know any coding?: some

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: 1 year

How many hours can you contribute per day?: sometimes

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?:stop them

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?:fix it

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name):paul_weebird

Are you able to record?:No

Do you have a microphone?:No

Anything else we should know?:Not at all
07/02/2015 4:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
PixelatedGaming
whats the ip
07/02/2015 4:53 pm
Blackjack465
The server is currently Under Maintnence Right Now.
07/02/2015 4:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
PixelatedGaming
IGN:pixelmon29

Timezone:Pacific

Staff POSITION (global or server):Mod

What time(s) do you play minecraft?:Depends. I am staff on a good collection of servers, so i might not be on for awhile.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?:Yes, if you count being banned by hackers on my own server.

Do you know any coding?:not enough to do anything, so no.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?: I have been admin on 1 server, I CoOwned 1, and I own 2. I even am builder on some servers.

How many hours can you contribute per day?:as much as i can with spare time from other staff times

What advice would you give someone who had to DEAL with people younger than them?:I would tell them rules, and if they don't get it i would explain it to them. I would handle them a bit lighter than other players, because they are young and they can't handle super big consequences.

How would you handle a situation that got out of control?:I would mute all the players and keep an eye on them, then unmute all of them. If it still goes i would jail then tempban.

Do you have Skype? (if so include your skype name):I don't use mine dood.

Are you able to record?:yeah i think

Do you have a microphone?:I can borrow my sister's, so maybe.

Anything else we should know?:My PC server:
Pixelmc.mygs.co
07/02/2015 4:41 pm
Blackjack465
Let me run it through the Other staff members and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome