Need a skin!

oct0pus's Avatar oct0pus7/2/15 8:07 am
1 emeralds 238 4
7/2/2015 11:42 am
JosephD100's Avatar JosephD100
Hello! I know this is obviously a lot to ask but I am in need of a skin!
I recently joined a Roleplay server and have NO skin for my character, no one at all has ever made a skin similar to what I need.

All I ask for is if possible if any of you could make a skin for me

A skin that looks like- http://pre07.deviantart.net/4da6/th/pre ... 3erajb.jpg

It would mean the world to me.
Please!
I am in need so badly!
oct0pus
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 11:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Pig
JosephD100
I ended up making the skin, cause I was bored, and it's a cool design,
I'm not a GREAT skinner but I think you'll like it. I used the picture as my reference so I hope it resembles it a lot, and I hope you appreciate it,
There are things I messed up, if it bugs you, you can ask, and i'll edit the skin if you want.

Here is the skin:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dry ... greenleaf/
07/02/2015 10:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Archeops_The_Second
That is a complex design, I would definitely be envious of whoever looks like its pixelated counterpart. Here's an interesting point though; do you really need a brand spanking new custom complex skin like this for the server? I myself took a caveman design from minecraftskins.net and added a jacket, shirt, pants, belt, socks. and boots with the detail stemming from the different individual tone hues I used for clothe edgings in contrast to the one individual hue used on the rest of the clothe. With the overlay part of skins, the distinction of the different clothes is noticeable. It was a simple design with about an hours work and I can mass produced multiple different versions by controlling the color combos. No fuss, no worries and I did it by myself.
07/02/2015 8:26 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
I could make it. However, I'm afraid I don't have the time to make this skin. It's a little more complicated than most and would probably take me 2 hours.
07/02/2015 9:10 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
oct0pus
I do not need it /right now/ just sometime this week, if you cannot that is 100% understandable!
If you can it would mean a lot. I understand it will take some time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome