Ending for My Videos!

kitten48205's Avatar kitten482057/29/15 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 168 1
8/2/2015 12:50 pm
LongHairLegend's Avatar LongHairLegend
Hi there! I'm kitten48205. I am going to be making a youtube channel and I need an ending picture for my videos. I am going to be hosting a mini- contest kind of thing here... If you want to participate then look at the criteria at the bottom of this post and make it. I will chose the winners for the two categories on 7/31/15. I will give credit to the people who made the pictures that I chose. Thank you for participating! Look at the bottom of this post to see the criteria. Please DM me your entry's and I will DM you back once I've got it. You can also post the pictures on here. I will post back once I find the winners! I will subscreibe to the winners and give them a shoutout in my videos. Thanks! -kitten48205

Picture one: I need a picture that at the top says "Super Servers", my username, and two boxes- one for the next video, and the second one for the previous video. I would like it to be colorful, and have my skin on it. Also, I LOVE animals! So that would be a plus.

Picture Two:
I need something that says Silly Survival and two boxes- pne for the next video and the 2nd one for the previous video. Colourful please! Also with my username on it and my skin/ head.
kitten48205
Level 1 : New Network