EntityCraft - [Staff Recruitment]

EntityCraft's Avatar EntityCraft10/22/14 11:38 am
10/30/2014 3:56 pm
Psychoshield's Avatar Psychoshield
EntityCraft needs you!
This is a Minecraft server that hopes to expand to a large network in the near future. We plan on making a vast network with an array of different things to offer players, Although for now we are just a PVP server. We are recruiting Builders, Plugin Developers, Helpers and Moderators. Below, I have listed the requirements and an application. We are looking for only the best of people to be in our network, for the best possible outcome. Creative minds are certainly welcomed.

Development Team Information:
You would need to work with team members or Individually to create custom plugins. Work that is done to a high standard and which is effective can be paid for.

Build Team Information:
I am looking for well experienced builders to work within a team. The builds will be based around a certain theme although preferably, the team shall come up with the majority of Ideas.

Moderator Information:
You will be expected to be in-game for long periods of time during the day to be able to help users with any problems or questions they may have.

Application Layout:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
EntityCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 3:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Psychoshield
Past experience: 3 years server owner experience
Why you?: I have tons of knowledge in the minecraft server behind the scenes. Use to run a 100 user server till life became hell and now im here to give back
What can you bring to this network?: My past experience and my maturity
10/30/2014 3:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
entity craft have you looked at my application?
10/30/2014 1:32 pm
EntityCraft
bump
10/22/2014 5:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SolomonCool
Position: Admin , Mod
Skype: Skype got hacked by AwesomeFisherSucker946 Long story
Past experience: I love helping server so yer i used to be a builder and a Head-Admin for TheGoldenOrange and Ralogo Network
Why you?: I can help you a ton in life in real life videoGames the school Soccer/Baseball team E.T.C. I love helping servers Well you see its basicly a habbit Yo. If someone Gets lost or something on a server i will help them im also good at looking after servers from hackers and stuff. I have been hacked before And i will AVENGE that event so count me to help you when it comes to hackers or a lost player!!!
What can you bring to this network?:Fun,Diffrent aspects,Non,Hackers,Matureity,Responsibility E.T.C + I was Prefect at my school but now im Head-Boy.
Maturity 1-10: 9.7
email: solomonbfinnon@gmail.com
Or pm me.
10/22/2014 5:47 pm
EntityCraft
I'm so sorry but you have been denied due to lack of detail, reapply and I will be sure to reconsider.
10/22/2014 5:02 pm
EntityCraft
bump
10/22/2014 4:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
Past experience: here are some of my previous staff positions:
December 2013-February 2014 A server that I am Especially proud of getting a position on is TownyMC (Part of the LoreCase Network). In total, the Network has had around 50,000 players join in their 4 unique servers. Here, I was a Staff. The specific server I was staffed on in the Network itself has just over 8,000 total users since its launch in October of 2013. Now, it has around 100 - 150 active users each and every day. While Staff on here, I moderated the chat, helped players, and on the forum too.This also gave me a lot more experience with moderating somewhat larger servers. As a Staff I took care of muting, jailing, and kicking players who were not obeying the rules. I also had the ability to temp ban players for a limited amount of time. On the server, the players really liked me. They felt that I was chill for the most part, and always helping out. I feel good when I see players complimenting me on my work. It makes me feel like I am doing a good job with my role.

Why you?: i can help the server, help manage plugins assist players and make the players have more fun!
What can you bring to this network?: i bring a few aspects here is some of my principles i work with on each and every server no matter staff or not:
Patience: This is a big one. A great thing about me is my level of patience. I don’t mind if a player is going too slow. I tend to take things easy with the player so that they do not feel rushed in any way. By me being patient, I then feel that the player is comfortable with speaking with me. I try my very best to stay calm, and maintain myself even when situations may be rough with another player. This will really help the server because it shows that I take my time with other players to make sure that they are feeling comfortable, and safe. Patience also shows that the staff cares about the users by taking it calmly, or slowly if need be.
Maturity: For a 14 year old, I consider myself to be a very mature individual. Like a lot of other 14 year olds they are all out to play jokes, and some just be overall nasty. I am none of that. I am a very mature person who does what he is suppose to do, and play fair. I don’t do dumb things like some would. I am serious with my role, but at the same time also a “funny” kind of guy. I take jokes well, and enjoy joking around sometimes. This will help the server because people who are mature is a must. There can not be staff just going around and not doing their role wrong. They could be muting, or jailing players unfairly, and may not be doing their best. All staff need to be mature, and understand when, and why to perform a specific action. I am someone who can do this.
Dependable: I am someone who you can count on being on quite often and keeping our moderated. I would for sure put more of my time toward the server if I had to, which is perfectly fine for me. On a general weekday, I could put in around a solid 2-3 hours of playing, and moderating the servers. On the weekends, however, I could for sure get a solid 4-6 hours in of moderating, and ensuring that everything is being moderated. This will help the server because I can be on a consistent schedule, ensuring that the community is safe, and I can be there to moderate both in game, and on the Forums. I think there should be staff who try to be on as much as possible. I could easily change my schedule around to allow a little more time on the server if that is needed.
Knowledge: I have been with This Server on the forum site for around a month or so now. I browsed through the threads, just wanted to learn about the community, and the server itself. From doing that, I learned about some of the members the community has, and also a little bit about the server. When I learn new information, it stays with me almost forever. This would really help the server because I can be constantly helping the community by answering their questions. I also have experience with being staffed on servers, and using moderation commands. I’d also like to mention that I have experience with Factions, Skyblock, Survival, and a variety of different mini games. I also have some knowledge aside from Minecraft, and Moderating. Other knowledge I have is with Server Support. Such as handling support issues with purchases, Ban Appeals, and Player Complaints. These are still somewhat to do with the server, but I do a decent job at this, I think and others do too.
Fairness: This is another important one because I have to be fair with each of the users. Just because a player is my friend does not mean the punishments do not apply to them. As much as I would hate to punish them, I have too. Which this is the right thing to do. I am sure that my friend would understand why I did so and that they would take the punishment and not be mad at me for doing what I am expected to do. Fairness is something that will really help out. If I am not fair with users, then that may make other members feel uncomfortable, and may want to leave the server. I do not want for that to happen. All users should be treated the same. Again, this will help the server too, because players won’t feel left out, and they will feel equal with everyone else.
Now, I want to talk a little bit about me, as a person. I am a very mature, outgoing person, who really enjoys, and takes pride in what I do. I really enjoy helping out on servers, and ensuring that everyone is having safe, and a fun gaming experience whilst on This Server. I want This Server to be as successful as possible. With someone like me, I would be very dedicated and put quite a bit of my time toward the server to ensure that it is all going great. I also have a great knowledge of what I am doing and how my role should be taken. I know when to use moderation commands like Muting, Jailing, and Kicking. It takes a very mature and responsible person to have these commands. All of my traits will greatly help the server in different ways. Some other things I will do to help the server include enforcing rules, helping users, keeping it safe, and much more.
10/22/2014 3:56 pm
EntityCraft
bump
10/22/2014 2:10 pm
xD_A_A_N_N_Yx
Past experience: I've ran my own servers in the past, both Vanilla and Bukkit. Also, i've been an admin, moderator and builder on plenty of servers in the past. I consider myself quite a good and helpful player.
Why you?: I am very helpful and kind to other Minecraft players and i am completely happy to share my Minecraft knowledge with other, less experienced, Minecraft players. I have been using Minecraft for a very long time now and know my way around the game. I am experienced in pretty much every aspect of the game, like plugins, building, permissions etc. I am fair when judging things so would be able to punish players who grief, swear or insult other players in a fair way with a punishment suitable for the crime. I am nice to talk to and will be very friendly with the default players of the game. I am an experienced builder so i will help to improve the look of the server, inside and out!
What can you bring to this network?: I can provide the server owner with as much help needed as well as normal players. I can advertise the server if needed and help the server progress massively. I am also very friendly and would be nice to have on the server and would be enjoy sharing my time on Minecraft with other players. I am very open minded and adventurous so i could share some interesting thoughts and views with players and other staff members to help the server expand and grow.

Thanks for reading, i apologise for my hard-to-type name, as i said, i created my account a very long time ago. You can just call my Danny! Thanks!
10/22/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
xPhased
Past experience: About a year or so ago, I started going around helping servers with their plugins and things behind the scenes, and most of the time, if I liked the people on the server, i'd be assigned a staff rank. I've done this with countless servers, so I guess you can say I have countless experience.
Why you?: I always tend to put another player in front of myself, no matter who it is, and even if i'm the Default rank. I can't help it, I just love helping other people. I actually enjoy helping other people the same amount if not more as actually playing the game. Even if it isn't a player, even if it's someone behind the scenes. For example, i've never charged anyone for my services with plugin configuration. I do it because I like helping, no more.
What can you bring to this network?: I can bring a lot of player help to this network. I tend to play Minecraft for several hours a day and I can already say i'll dedicate most of my time to helping the players of this server. I hope you at least consider me! Thanks for your time. ~ xPhased
10/22/2014 12:40 pm
EntityCraft
bump
10/22/2014 11:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Brabenv13
Applying for admin/head admin
Past experience: owned server and moderated on 2 and even head admin on one, all of these jobs I've done have all lasted around 6 months too 12 months.
Why me?: I can be online for a long period of time, I know a lot of in game commands and know a lot about minecraft and I am quite good at building and redstone.
What will I bring to the network?:players, money and even good reviews!!!

add me on Skype for a more detailed application

Many thanks
~Braben
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome