Epic world potentially lost.

MCC Crafting's Avatar MCC Crafting5/28/15 3:16 am
1 emeralds 964 7
6/9/2015 2:00 am
Krylosindoxious's Avatar Krylosindoxious
Hi people. I hope someone can offer some advice and thanks to you in advance if you can.
I have a large build on PS3 edition that is not the biggest build I have and isn't as detailed as other builds I have but is defiantly a pretty big build, the other bigger more detailed worlds I have can be a little laggy here and there at times but none of them experience this and I hope some one or two can shed some light on this problem I am having with a 95% complete world.

It started at about 75% complete, I would place a block but you cannot see it, I can destroy a block but it does not disappear, Placed blocks are there as you cannot walk through them but you cannot see them also, and reversed for destroyed blocks, then when saving and exiting the game the system crashes but saves everything fine even the invisible and visible destroyed blocks save and show correctly upon reload.

Over the last week of developments on this world the problem has got more and more persistent up to the point where I would place 5 or 10 blocks and it would happen every time, I then tried copying the world to another user account on my PS3 this seemed to fix the problem so I continued developments on another account on my PS3, then the problem started appearing on the other account, I then tried doing the work from another PS3 but still being hosted on the original the problem was the same, so I copied the save to another playstation and the problem is still there.

No doubt if I change the account I am using to do the developments it will let me build for a while but then soon enough the problem will arise and need to reset the system and change to another account to carry on building.

I think I have an older version of this world still on another account I could try using it if this world is corrupt but the developments are very far behind what they are now I would most likely go back to about 60-70% complete where as this weird problematic save file is at like 95-98% complete..... Its not looking good is it?

Not a happy builder right now....

UPDATE! I have found an older save dating back 7 days ago but its those last 7 days where I took it from 75% to 95% complete. I am wondering if all the extra developments I done was just too much for the little PS3 to handle? ? ?
MCC Crafting
Level 49 : Master Herobrine