Elithion BuildTeam|Recruiting|HQ Builds|Build Server

Veaxille's Avatar Veaxille7/12/16 12:23 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 20
9/22/2016 2:20 pm
Veaxille's Avatar Veaxille
Greetings!
I'm Veaxille or Vea, the owner of the Elithion BuildTeam
We would like to recruit as many members as possible!
Right now we are with about 15 members in this buildteam right now!
We would of course always want to be bigger so that's why we are searching for more wonderful members because it's always more fun to build together!
Here are some pictures of our earlier work: http://m.imgur.com/a/qUav5
What you need to applicate:
1. Name and time zone
2. Photo album with all your work ( Please use Imgur )
3. Skype
4. How many years of experience
5. What you are good at (Terraforming, Structures, Wall design...)
6. Why you want to join (Please elaborate)
7. If you have been in any buildteams before
Hope to see you soon!
~ Vea
Veaxille
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2016 2:20 pm
Veaxille
Recruiting again !
07/26/2016 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MrBrit
I Am Looking For A Team To Design Something For Me Would Be A Good Project To Work On Not To Big Message Me On Skype For Further Info
07/27/2016 1:10 pm
Veaxille
Please do not ask for commisions here, you can always pm me though
07/23/2016 12:01 pm
kiwikatherine
Name: katherine or kiwikatherine

Time Zone: Newfoundland standard

Talent: I play hockey and I'm very easy going. My Minecraft talents would probably be that I'm very versatile. I can work with anyone and anything, I'm great with communicating and my attitude to challenge and change is amazing (so I've been told). I'm also very nice interior design, great with floor plans and castles, mansions, hotels structures are my mainstream but recently landscaping has been kind of cool to try so I'm very new but still okay with.

Past Experience: Yes. I've made many builds before and I really enjoy working with groups of builders with the same passion for building as I do. I love talking and getting to know the building family I'm hoping to entre because I feel when you're talking with people 5+ hours a day you're more of a family then a team. I haven't worked on servers all that much because I really haven't gotten a chance to learn. id really love to one day own a server with my builds in it but until then id love to be with a team who enjoys building like I do. nothing beats the feeling you get after finishing a build.
About Yourself: Well, my name is Katherine and I'm From Newfoundland,Canada. I play hockey and I'm the coach of three kids hockey teams. (I believe a great teacher is the key to success.) I'm 17 years old and I love Minecraft! I've been playing for 6 years although I didn't start building with teams until early 2014. I'm very energetic and fun to talk to (especially when you get bored in a build and need a good laugh.) I'm extremely loyal to my build team and ill do anything the group needs done.

Why do You Want to Join: I want to join your build team because I want to be part of a close-knit group of individuals that enjoy building with the same passion I do. I also know for a fact that you wont find anyone as hard working, dedicated and just all around crazy weird as me. Not only do I need you as a team, I believe that you need me, my skills and my personality.
What Makes You the Best Pick?: Like I've said above I do not shy away from a challenge. I am always one to work hard and do whatever is needed to make the build or team better. I hope that with all the information I've given you can see how i'd be a great asset to your team. If you choose me you will never have to think twice why you chose me and not the next person because like I've said my personality, skills and ambition to succeed no matter how difficult the task is; should show right off the bat when/if you accept me.

Preliminary Portfolio: I joined Minecraft in 2011 when I was 11, staring off by playing the normal survival mode then multiplayer. I quickly discovered the way of playing multiplayer (I'm very quick to learn) and fell in love with the way working together to reach a common goal felt. soon after I got skype so I could talk to my friends and I also loved that. me and some of my friends decided to get together and create a build team call H20. we only built for fun and only on small and upcoming servers like the EZPZ Network (no longer exists but was crazy fun to be a part of). about 4 months ago we split up because of university starting for one of them and we realized that keeping out team of three years ( pretty well) work no longer made sense. we still talk to this day. after that I worked on some solo projects that never really filled my hole for buman interaction (builder human XD). that's why I'm here. trying to find a solid team that will be fun as well as productive.

Discord/Skype: Skype: kiwikatherine57
Discord: kiwikatherine57
(I have two mics but I usually just use a headset that ive been told works great)
07/26/2016 9:59 am
Veaxille
This seems like a copy/pasted message, please use the given application from.
+ Add images in you comment
07/23/2016 9:32 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Darkal
What you need to applicate:
1. Alex ; Eastern time zone
2. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/akara-3758483/
3. Kindak2415
4. 3 years of experience
5. I'm really decent at fantasy mid-eval or steampunk type of themes wall design seems to be one of my best and along with terraforming. I use lots of detail in my work most of the time.
6. I wish to join so I can get into a group of people dedicated to building and make beautiful projects and so i can work with others and have more fun building structures as a team.
7. I have never been on a build team before.
07/23/2016 9:43 am
Veaxille
Contacted on skype for more details.
07/22/2016 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Myoozik
Name: Nicole
IGN: Myoozik
Timezone: Eastern

How many years of experience?
I have 3 years of experience and I cherish every hour I spent building.

What are you good at?
I specialize in Fantasy, Medieval, and Futuristic builds and I can do basic terraforming. Most of my builds are Large and Uses lots of detail if appropriate.

Why do you want to join?
I want to join your build team so I can build with others and so I can help you where it is needed. Also, I want to join this build team in particular because you seem to know what you're doing and how to do it.

Have you been on a build team before?
Yes, several, I have been on three build teams in total, however all of them ended up being shut down or builders ended up leaving for bigger teams.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/nm4eD
07/23/2016 8:25 am
Veaxille
Sorry but your portfolio is too small and not good enough (I like the bridge, though that seems like it's not made by you if I look at the other pictures)
07/15/2016 9:12 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
djlamrsw
1. Name and time zone: My name is private and my timezone is UTC+5:30 however right now I am in GMT
2. Photo album with all your work ( Please use Imgur ): http://djlamrsw.imgur.com/
3. Skype: amazingminecrafter (ik its weird but its old so eh)
4. How many years of experience: 3 years
5. What you are good at (Terraforming, Structures, Wall design...): I am good at exterior(structures) also I do a bit of interior
6. Why you want to join (Please elaborate): I am on summer right now but I don't really have anything to do, I love to build but I rarely get a chance to build with other people or in a group and that is my favorite thing to do when I build. I have a decent amount of experience and I am mature.
7. If you have been in any build teams before: I have been in two, Evolution and Arkham, both have been disbanded though.
07/17/2016 1:01 am
Veaxille
You have not been accepted, because of low amount of projects (verry small projects) and because they didn't have any detail.
07/14/2016 4:51 pm
Vextrum
1. Name and time zone: Joshua Vo and Pacific Timeline
2. Photo album with all your work ( Please use Imgur ) I'm sorry but I do not use imgur very much, if you would be as so kind as to add me on skype, I can show you some of my work!
3. Skype: healthyasian
4. How many years of experience;4 years
5. What you are good at (Terraforming, Structures, Wall design...) I am very good at structure design, I specialize in medieval, rustic, steampunk, and gothic builds , but I have a problem where I add to much detail to one thing so my projects are always somewhat incomplete.
6. Why you want to join (Please elaborate) I would love to join this buildteam because I want to contribute my free time towards a fun and joyful experience, and with the collaborations of other people, I feel I can do my best. I also love the experience that is formed along with the other build team members
7. If you have been in any buildteams before Yes I have been on 3, Team Valiant, Team Streamline, and one other team that I can't put my finger on. (Most of them have been disbanded or are inactive now)
07/17/2016 12:59 am
Veaxille
Contacted on Skype! Hope to see some good builds.
07/13/2016 11:38 am
Veaxille
Accepted a person who applied in PM
IvanChristie1. Ivan Christie (Eastern Timezone)
2. http://www.ivanchristie.weebly.com/
3. aviasusmc
4. Two years playing Minecraft, half a year building.
5. I am experienced building server spawns, terraforming, and building PvP maps with the idea of tactics built into them. I am also very open and skilled at adapting to new styles.
6. I'd like to join Erion because I want to expand my experience in building even further than what it is. I am the manager of a build team and manager of a tournament league, and I feel that in order to follow plans, I should practice a little more, while forming my own build team on the side, with small projects to keep them occupied. I also want to join to gain more experience as a member of a team rather than a leader.
7. I own a Build Team and Tournament League currently, which are both slowly developing overtime.

Looking into your application
07/13/2016 9:29 am
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu
Musixiem
1. Ivan Christie (Eastern Timezone)
2. http://www.ivanchristie.weebly.com/
3. aviasusmc
4. Two years playing Minecraft, half a year building.
5. I am experienced building server spawns, terraforming, and building PvP maps with the idea of tactics built into them. I am also very open and skilled at adapting to new styles.
6. I'd like to join Erion because I want to expand my experience in building even further than what it is. I am the manager of a build team and manager of a tournament league, and I feel that in order to follow plans, I should practice a little more, while forming my own build team on the side, with small projects to keep them occupied. I also want to join to gain more experience as a member of a team rather than a leader.
7. I own a Build Team and Tournament League currently, which are both slowly developing overtime.
07/13/2016 12:40 am
xJon510
1. Name and time zone : Jonathan Maas, Central Time Zone
2. Photo album with all your work (Imgur is a good idea) : http://imgur.com/a/CQc7D
3. Skype : xjon510
4. How many years of experience : I've player minecraft for about 4-5 years and I've been intrigued with building for about 4-6 months.
5. What you are good at (Terraforming, Houses, Wall design anything) : I'm good at houses (Rustic) and Terraforming (Sort of, I know how to use VoxelSniper but I've never been able to join a server where i can practice using it.
6. Why you want to join (Please elaborate) I would like to join this build team because I really want to improve my building skills by working along side others who have much more experience than I do.
7. If you have been in any build teams before : No
07/13/2016 9:00 am
Veaxille
Contacted on skype for more builds, we need a few more pictures to see how good you are
07/14/2016 3:02 pm
Veaxille
sadly enough he copied a build and claimed it as his own, I'm still looking for people though
07/12/2016 2:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Rstealo
1. Name and time zone = My name is Robin Hermsen
my timezone = (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen

2. Photo album with all your work = http://imgur.com/a/wM8uj

3. Skype = rstealo

4. How many years of experience = +- 4 years

5. What you are good at (Terraforming, Structures, Wall design...) = i am good/experienced with terraforming, building/designing structures, planning off big projects like citys, designing a theme for using in projects like oriental,medival,egypte,darkmedival,gothic ETC,,, and a bit off boat building

6. Why you want to join (Please elaborate) = i wanna join cause its always good fun to build together and make something nice that people are gona like and ofcourse the great expercience i build up along the way, learning how other people build something so i can improve my build skills

7. If you have been in any buildteams before = no build team because i never had that much free time but since a year i finaly have
07/12/2016 3:14 pm
Veaxille
You sound very motivated and I like the pictures you showed(the rest of the application is also fine :p ), accepted !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome