♃ H͟yp̸erion̶ P͘vP ♃ //Recruiting All Positions//

Aurenni's Avatar Aurenni7/20/16 8:28 pm
7/28/2016 8:24 am
Xerora's Avatar Xerora

Server IP: 108.170.6.138:56892
Server Website: pvphyperion.enjin.com

UPDATE: We now have Lucky Blocks and Skyblock!

Hello, and thank you for your interest in Hyperion PvP. We are an established server in search of Admins, Moderators, Builders, Developers, and regular players alike!

We have a few special positions as well, so please do not be afraid to apply!

Here is the number of positions available:

Administrator x2
Moderator x3
Builder x5
Developer x1-2
Players x∞

The applications get longer the higher rank you apply for, and please take your applications seriously! Just submit the application to this post, and I will review it and let you know if its accepted or rejected. Please put "The cake is in fact a lie" at the bottom of your application so I know you can follow basic directions!

Here are the applications:

Administrator Application:
Click to reveal
Name/Username:
Reason for application:
Plugin Experience:
Leadership Experience:
What is your policy on punishment:
Anything else:

Moderator Application:
Click to reveal
Name/Username:
Reason for application:
Moderator Experience:
What do you consider grief:
Anything else:

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
Name/Username:
Reason for application:
Build Example:
Anything else:

Developer Application:
Click to reveal
Name/Username:
Reason for application:
Plugin Experience:
Programming Languages known:
Anything else:

We are a very laid back server, with a responsive and mature staff, and I expect the same out of the applicants. Most players who wish to become staff on Hyperion PvP must wait until they Rank to E3, the third player rank on the server, however for exceptional applications we will make exceptions.

Once you are accepted join the server to verify your person, as well as to start the next phase of recruitment.

If you wish you know any information about the server, please feel free to PM me directly, or register on our website! Thank you in advance and I cannot wait to read your applications!
Aurenni
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 8:24 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
Xerora
Admin App:
Name/Username: Mike/LyinCakeGaming
Skype (y/n): Yes. immortalmike
Reason for application: Interested in the admin position!
Plugin Experience: WorldEdit, many others. I just cant remember the names of them at the moment
Leadership Experience: I ran a server with one of my buddies awhile back, but we couldn't afford to run it anymore so we had to shut it down. This was about 4 years ago
What is your policy on punishment: 1st time is a warning. 2nd time is a temp ban and a final warning. 3rd time is a perm ban. Griefing/stealing is instant perm ban.
Anything else: I work Monday through Thursday 10 am to 4 pm so I can get on after work. I'm also usually free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day.

Builder App:
Name/Username: Mike/LyinCakeGaming
Skype (y/n): Yes. immortalmike
Reason for application: I like to build too!
Build Example: I dont have any right because my old gaming computer died, so I'm building a new one. I can do buildings, but not pixel art.
Anything else: I work Monday through Thursday 10 am to 4 pm so I can get on after work. I'm also usually free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day.
07/28/2016 5:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TruRandomPotato
Name/Username: TruRandomPotato "It's a me, Mario!"

Skype (y/n): yes (Sketchy has my skype)

Reason for application: I like being able to help people and communicate with the people on the server including staff members, and come on; who doesn't wanna help with trolls or griefing and such? If there was actually a lower staff rank like helper I would've applied for that instead most likely though.

Moderator Experience: I have actually only been moderator on one server (that server is sadly closed now) and been admin on a couple servers. I left 1 or 2 of those servers because the owners didn't care about the players and would often harass them as well. I've been head admin on one server but soon school started and I wasnt on it as much (2-3 years ago) so I got my staff rank revoked basically. As far as being a moderator goes I think I do fairly well at the very least.

What do you consider grief: Deconstruction of other's buildings, "fun little additions" to peoples constructions/property. Just basic annoyance of another person.

Anything else: Sketchy is daddy. Nuff said. But seriously I would very much enjoy becoming moderator.
The cake is in fact a lie.
07/28/2016 3:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ViolentWater
For the Moderator position.

Name/Username: Real name - John Username- ViolentWater

Skype (y/n): Shadow101Gaming

Reason for application: I love helping other people and being apart of a big projects just like this server. If there was a helper rank or something lower than this I would have applied for that instead so I could work up to a rank like moderator or admin and to have time to prove my worth and dedication to the server.

Moderator Experience: I previously staffed on my friends small faction server.

What do you consider grief: Destruction of buildings or land without authorization or disrespecting / not listening to staff members

Anything else: Btw Sketchy is my Sugar Daddy ;D
07/27/2016 1:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Robot
EEVV
Name/Username: EEVV
Skype (y/n): Not sure, if I am supposed to write y/n or my skype. Skype: scaryeye27
Reason for application: I felt like it, I guess?
Plugin Experience: Really difficult to describe in letters.
Programming Languages known: C++ Java Python Lua PHP HTML JS CSS MySQL etc.
Anything else: Yes.
07/26/2016 11:25 pm
ishecrazyi
Moderator Application

Name: Gabriella (Gaby)
IGN: iSheCrazyi
Skype Username: RebelliousPotato X
Reason For Application: I can help make this server the best it can be by: Giving you new and fresh ideas, Helping People (Giving them information), Advertisement, Helping create buildings and and commands. I want to be staff on this server because I like to help out. Once my mind is set to something, it gets done.
Moderator Experience: I've worked on many servers before, but they weren't extremely popular. I connected with the people I worked with, as well as getting the job done, wether it was building something, working with commands, or maybe even just cheering someone up. I do have moderator and admin experience.
What You Consider Grief: I believe grief sometimes comes down to a matter of jealousy. Nobody likes to be be grieved, and it also makes the griefer feel like he/she has power. It is a serious matter, and it is ruining the will for many people to play on servers. I've been grieved before, and it did ruin my will to play on that server. I believe with good consequences, it can end.
Anything Else: First off I'm glad you took the time to read this application, because I'm sure you are busy. I'm a helpful, cheerful, loving person that will go farther than needed to make someone's day. I'm a great worker, and as I said before I have experience with working on servers. Once my mind is set to something, it gets done. I would very much appreciate it if you could take this into consideration. Thank you for your time, have a good night.

-iSheCrazyi, Gaby
07/27/2016 5:54 am
Level 23 : Expert uwu
RedTerror
Rejected
You failed to follow all of the instructions in the original post.
07/26/2016 11:24 pm
Lovely_Moon
Mod App.
Name/Username: Lovely_Moon
Skype (y/n): yes
Reason for application: Do to owners request and wish to help out.
Moderator Experience: Mod to Admin to Super Admin to Co Owner (I only got these because of my dedication to the server and in no way am i expecting to climb that high on this server i only mean to list my experience.)
What do you consider grief: All and anything staff made structure for players such as spawns, shops, areas, ect. and stolen items/ property, destroyed or extra blocks on other players property
Anything else: I can be fun but serious. I stay calm in stressful situations, and can handle almost any issues or conflicts. I take appropriate action(s) for the situation(s) and I hope to get staff to help in anyway i can ^^

"The cake is in fact a lie"
07/27/2016 5:53 am
RedTerror
Accepted
I already talked to you in-game. Your previous experience is also exceptional, and you seem mature.
07/26/2016 11:04 pm
FluffyCloudBunny
Name/Username: Lucy/FluffyCloudBunny
Skype (y/n): I have it yes
Reason for application: To help out as staff no matter the position
Plugin Experience: judging by your plugins 3/4 of them
Programming Languages known: HTML CSS visual basics intro java intro python
Anything else: umm i'll add the stuff from the mod 'n admin apps so this can be a neutral app so I can be placed on the team where you see best should I be accepted
Moderator Experience:I admin/mod servers for things to do as having been in Cadets gave me exemplary leadership skills and I try to help out often my only thing is making sure I'm not going overboard when trying to help/do stuff. On top of that I used to staff DatPixel as there only moderator back when we had a 200+ player-count daily before the server was sold to the current owner
What do you consider grief: on factions? destroying or attempting to ruin in any way staff made builds(ones built by the staff or players for the players) ie: shops spawns so on... Excessive destruction(if there is rules inplace agianst it then I would view that as punishable, however I have not seen anything of the sort yet)*EDIT:I just noticed the no grief rule and was under the impression this was factions originally...in this case I would consider stealing peoples things breaking blocks placing unwanted blocks without permission or further harmful actions towards a players build or property to be grief*
Leadership Experience: See above. I can explain more if needbe
What is your policy on punishment: I believe in 3 strike ur out. The strikes/punishments getting harder as you progress however there are certain things I tend to be more strict with ie: Hacking or advertising and gaybashing / genderhate

The cake is in fact a lie
07/27/2016 5:07 am
RedTerror
Accepted
Your previous moderating experience is exceptional, and I agree entirely with your punishment policy.
07/26/2016 10:48 pm
KuleAstro___
Name/Username: Astro_Volum3 but you know that already.

Skype (y/n): Yes, if you need it. My Skype is kuledud5_jr2000, I am on Skype everyday so don't worry about me not responding because either way I look at Skype every 10 minutes.

Reason for application: I am applying because the problems you have stated towards me, and I want to help to fix them as much as I can because that's what true staff members do, they help each other out. They also help other members because everyone needs to help another human being. There should be no excuse to not help him/her in any situation.

Plugin Experience: I have many experiences with plugins BUT it depends on what your putting the plugins into, if its Dropbox just accept me right now because I am a genius when it comes to Dropbox. If it comes to anything else I'll figure it out.

Leadership Experience: I am told everyday on many different servers that I am staff on, that " I'm the best staff member and the nicest" BUT being nice isn't part of being staff, it's to enforce the rules on others so he/she does not get banned for doing dumb things. For Example, Breaking the Rules, Hacking and or Advertising.

What is your policy on punishment: My policy on punishment is:
Hacking= Instant Ban unless I have proof to show the Owner
Spamming=Temp-Mute for 20 minutes
Advertising=Kick them at first and if they join back and continue, I would ban them for 7 days.

Anything else: All I want to say is that I am a well-rounded human being and if you trust me to run your server with you. I will not let you down at all, BUT human beings should be given chances to prove themselves.

Thank You!!! I Look Foward To Working With You!!
07/27/2016 5:02 am
RedTerror
Rejected
You did not follow all of the instructions in the original post.
07/26/2016 8:07 am
iSynthesize
Please can i have a second chance??
07/23/2016 8:34 pm
iSynthesize
Name/Username: My first name is Lou and my ign is iSynthesize
Skype (y/n): iSynthesize
Reason for application: I am applying because the server i was previously working on (BatCraft) is under maintenance for the next month.
Moderator Experience: I am a good Moderator and i help on what the problem is on the server and help build.
What do you consider grief: I consider grief that is breaking block's or stuff's that isn't yours and that is why you need permission first before you break anything.
Anything else: I come online in 8 PM Philippine Time,i go by the rules of the server,i speak English and im also new to Planetminecraft.
07/22/2016 10:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
nmcconnell12
Name/Username: Nathan nmcconnell12
Skype (y/n): Yes
Reason for application: I would like to bring a loyal commitment to the server and help out as needed.
Plugin Experience: I have very basic plugin knowledge, I can learn it though.
Leadership Experience: In real life yes. I keep things together and help if needed.
What is your policy on punishment: It depends on the situation, but ban is very rare in my case.
Anything else: Thanks for the opportunity.

If this looks like a repeat of a message before I am sending this one because on my screen it did not send.

07/22/2016 10:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
nmcconnell12
Admin Application
Name/Username: Nathan nmcconnell12
Reason for application: I am looking to help out a clan and I am very loyal. I love to play Minecraft and it would be a honor to do a job I love to do also.
Plugin Experience: I have very basic plugin knowledge, but I can learn them very easily.
Leadership Experience: In real life, yes. I always keep people on track and help them if needed.
What is your policy on punishment: It depends on the situation. I will always remain calm. Ban punishment is very rare.
Anything else: I think I would be a great choice and bring some leadership skills. I also hope to bring the server loyal commitment.
07/22/2016 10:30 pm
firecat_13
builder application
Name/Username: faircat_13
Reason for application:
Build Example: i love to do build in minecraft will build any thing you ask for
Anything else: i play on all version of minecraft but , playstation and wii-u have took no screenshot of my work and just got a new PC and lost my external hard-drive with my saves and i am new to planet minecraft website

*the cake is in fact a lie
07/23/2016 2:09 pm
Aurenni
Accepted.

Messaged with more information.
07/23/2016 11:03 pm
firecat_13
thanks for letting me be staff
i am now E-3
07/22/2016 10:24 pm
Hechol
Name/Username: Elliott (Irl) BigBoyzE (Ign)
Skype (y/n): n (read my other app for mod.)
Reason for application: I love to help poeple. And i believe admin is a way to do it. You have the power to help anyone, and anytime. You could literally change the server (In a good or bad way) and i just like having that feeling.
Plugin Experience: I cannot code, i am pretty good with essentials, and i can easily learn. I can take the time for a hard job. I can do practically whatever job you throw at me.
Leadership Experience: I have been Head-Admin on multiple minor servers. And i have been Moderator on some Terraria servers. I have been a student teacher (Ik i am not in collage but my mom teaches elementary so during my freetime i do this, i am more of a parent helper)
What is your policy on punishment: Well, i ready the rules first of all, and then i look at everything (Players / staff) and decide how badly the players are breaking the rules. Then, i temp mute, warn , kick ect. Honestly i do not punish poeple harshly. But, i do if i have too.
Anything else: I covered most of it Thankyou.

# The Cake Is in fact a lie
07/22/2016 10:15 pm
Hechol
Name/Username: Elliott (Irl), BigBoyzE
Skype (y/n): n (If you need ways of contact, please pm me.)
Reason for application: I have not been staff on servers in a long time, and i feel like its time i start doing it again.
Moderator Experience: I have been moderator on several servers. But i have more experience as an admin. I will also reply to myself the admin application.
What do you consider grief: I consider: Staff / Members destroying spawn, staff breaking areas (And not replacing) blocks, and (If its not a factions server) People treating other bases / claims bad, such as (Survival server) i claim a piece of land. Someone claims right next to me, and shoots tnt at me or somethin. Or if they are breaking blocks / abusing a glitch.
Anything else: I can be as active as needed (Unless before 4 ET time because of personal reasons/ irl jobs ect. i hope you can understand.) I can speak english, and talk / type. I also believe that some poeple (If not all) deserve second chances and yeah, thats all. If any more information is needed, pm me please!

"The Cake Is in fact a lie
07/23/2016 2:07 pm
Aurenni
Accepted.

07/22/2016 10:06 pm
iSynthesize
Name/Username: My first name is Lou and my ign is iSynthesize
Skype (y/n): iSynthesize
Reason for application: I am applying because the server i was previously working on (BatCraft) is under maintenance for the next month.
Moderator Experience: I am a good Moderator and i help on what the problem is on the server and help build.
What do you consider grief: I consider grief that is breaking block's or stuff's that isn't yours and that is why you need permission first before you break anything.
Anything else: I don't have much to say.
07/23/2016 2:06 pm
Aurenni
Rejected.

Reason: Did not read full post.
07/22/2016 1:08 pm
NikkiRaeGamer
Name/Username: Nikki (IGN: NikkiRaeGamer)
Reason for application: I love to build xD And I wanna be able to make your server bigger and more popular.
Build Example: Can't remember how to insert a picture properly here, but if you contact me here or at my E-Mail (nikkiraescalera@gmail.com) I'm sure I can send you a picture and proof.
Anything else: I'm a builder on one other server.
07/22/2016 2:59 pm
Aurenni
Rejected.

Reason: Did not read full post.
07/22/2016 11:40 am
Iapetuss
Name) Iapetuss

Age) 15

Skype) Yes

Reason for application) I have decided to apply because I think my presence on the staff team could be a catalyst to help new members as I'm always willing to help and keep chat PG. I no longer have school because of break and this could be a positive to the server as there is not the stress of wondering if a staff member is online and I can guarantee I shall be doing my job when expected having been staff on the server. And in fact i own my own server which gives me lots of previous experience. am a very happy, kind and helpful person. I can resolve arguments quickly and easily, and add to the mood of the server when I am online. Joking aside, I feel that I would be fair to other players on the server and also be able to take action when needed. I understand everything a regular player needs to know to play it efficiently. I can point out what is intended to be happening in this game, and what is considered glitching and exploiting. I feel that I could help make the community a better one. I believe that having a few staff on to greet new helpers is an important part of a server. This along with helper assisting new members, would make a great first impression on new members which can eventually lead to long-term members and donors.

Moderator Experience) I was an admin on a small server a few months back averaging around 100 players. I also owned my own server and have much experience with dealing with players as well as knowing when someone is hacking and what to do when they are.

What do i consider grief) To me grief is when a player breaks blocks when he is unauthorized to.

Anything else) I visited the website and was suprised by how well done it was.

Thank you, Matt
07/22/2016 12:03 pm
Aurenni
Accepted.

07/21/2016 11:50 pm
ViperBuilds
IGN: ViperBuilds

Why am I applying: I really enjoy building with other people and especially for other people. Building on regular minecraft creative servers really don't give me a certain time and when to be done or in a certain time so I just never feel like finishing them, but so far on (4) servers that I have been builder on, I have gotten projects done like no other.

Link/URL or screenshots to builds you made: Sadly I do not have any screenshots/links to my builds as I got viruses a couple months ago, and multiple were so deep into my computers applications that I had to do a hard factory reset.

Any other comments: I can easily show you my building skill in the server basically whenever, today, tomorrow, or the weekend. Hope you accept me! (Oh and the new account for Planet Minecraft is due to me not having good memory lmao.)
07/22/2016 10:53 am
Aurenni
Rejected.

Reason: For not following directions. The rules apply to builder applications as well.
07/21/2016 11:14 pm
MiniBawb
Name/Username: Joe/Joseph/Joey IGN; MiniBawb

Skype (y/n): Bigbailey02

Reason for application: I would like to apply for the Admin position because I love to help people in the Minecraft community. I also love being apart of a community. I also love being apart of a staff team. Another reason I would like to be admin on your server is because I see alot of potential in your server and would love to be apart of a big community server some time.

Plugin Experience:I have experience with most normal and most common plugins. I also have some experience some more uncommon plugins. I am really experienced with pex and worldguard

Leadership Experience: I am SPL (Senior Patrol Leader) in my local boyscout troop. Meaning that in a sense I practically run my boyscout troop. With the help of some of the parents. But apart from that I ran my own server for 7+ Months before I had to shut it down due to lack of donations. I am also a natural leader.

What is your policy on punishment: My Punishment policy is kind of flexible. I go mostly by the servers rules. Meaning that I can adjust my punishment to certain offences based off of server rules. Only one that I dont really change around is if someones hacking I give them a warning first and then if they continue then I will permanently ban them. No three strike rule when it comes to hacking.

Anything else: I may seem young but please consider my application as I would really like to be accepted into the admin position on your server!
Also; The cake is in fact a lie
I would just like to thank you for reading my application and good luck with or without me!

Edited due to grammar reasons
07/22/2016 10:22 am
Aurenni
Accepted.

07/21/2016 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
VexroYT
Name/Username: My name is Cody or MrVexro in game

Skype (y/n): its.vexro

Reason for application: My reasoning for applying is because I love to help out. The server seems like it came come a long way and i'd like to be part of the journey. I think this server looks like it has a matured owner who can keep their server in tact and keep the server up and running.

Plugin Experience: I'm good with configuring plugins but I can not code. I've been helping configure plugins for like 2 years now and im pretty sure i've got the hang of it.

Leadership Experience: The past leadership roles ive had is i've ran and still do a server. I've been staff on various other servers which have failed to stay alive due to billing problems or the staff inactivity. I would consider myself a experienced staff member and thats why I would like this role.

What is your policy on punishment: What i'd do is if I noticed any unusal activity, i'd report it to a higher level staff member or post it on the forums. If it is something of a less level of higher punishment (like if they we're spamming) I'd either let them off with a warning or mute them temp.

Anything else: I really hope I get accepted <3
07/22/2016 10:21 am
Aurenni
Rejected.

Reason: Did not follow directions.
07/21/2016 8:50 pm
Aurenni
We are also looking for a build team!! If you have one or know if one, please let me know.
07/21/2016 1:09 pm
FlameV1p3r
Name/Username: My real name is Kenny and my username is FlameViper.

Skype (y/n): I do have Skype and it is kennyliernur.

Reason for application: I want to be a Moderator on your server because I want to help the server grow at an exponential rate or at least a simple rate good enough. My goal is to make the server the best it can be without any hackers/cheaters and rule breakers so that other player's experiences don't get ruined. Another reason why I want to be a Moderator on your server is because I want to help players. I also really like using my time to help different communities who are in need of help. The last reason why I want to be a Moderator is because I want to use my summer time wisely by helping server communities such as yours.

Moderator Experience: I have some Moderator experience but mostly I have helper experience because I have always needed to start off as a helper on most servers that I have applied for. I was moderator on a different server once but I have forgotten the name of the server for that I can not say what server that was on.

What do you consider grief: I consider grief like raiding but in an area where you are not suppose to.

Anything else: I do not have anything right now that I would like to share at the moment.

Thank you for checking out my application.
07/21/2016 1:13 pm
Aurenni
Accepted.

07/21/2016 12:29 pm
PrinceSaif
Name/Username: My first name is Jack and my ign is PrinceSaif
Skype (y/n): Yes and it is thefinestgamersjack
Reason for application: I am applying becasue the server i was previously working on (BatCraft) is under maintenence for the next month
Plugin Experience: I am very good with the basic plugins like factions, essentials and prison. I know my way around a few more complex plugins but i am willing to learn and develop my skills
Leadership Experience: I am captain of England Rugby Squad Under 16s and i previously owned a server which sadly closed due to financial issues
What is your policy on punishment: I am very strict when it comes to things like racism and homophobia, but i can can also be fair and considerate to both sides of the story.
Anything else: I would just like to say thankyou and i hope to work with you in the near future!

Jack

Oh and one more thing The cake is a lie Yes im that one guy who read the WHOLE post xD

( I did infact edit this becauser of small grammatical errors in my application)
07/21/2016 12:46 pm
Aurenni
Accepted.

07/21/2016 11:21 am
HyperChaz
Name/Username: ChaZTheOPKing
Skype (y/n): LordChaz
Reason for application: Because Iv had a lot of experience playing minecraft and playing on servers so i want to help out on a server.
Moderator Experience: - First Time But I Can Learn Quickly iv whats a few tutorials on how to be a good moderator and i think i can handle it.
What do you consider grief:A Player destroying builds or destroying the servers without authorization.
Anything else:I Hate Hackers And I Hope I Can Help Out.
07/21/2016 11:22 am
Aurenni
Rejected.

Reason: Did not read instructions.
07/21/2016 11:04 am
Aurenni
We are still accepting applications! Apply now before the spots are filled
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024