★EssexMC★ Survival ★ Need Staff ★ 24/7 ★ Upcoming Server ★

misteroutlaw's Avatar misteroutlaw5/28/16 10:46 am
1 emeralds 199 3
5/28/2016 12:01 pm
He_Who_Says_Troll's Avatar He_Who_Says_Troll
★ Hello, I am misteroutlaw, and I am starting a Minecraft Server that has high hopes of growing eventually. I am in search of a few builders to aid in the physical portion of the server, such as building the spawn, spawn town, shops, etc. I am also looking for a few Staff members to start out, I am going to start off with one Moderator and one Admin.★

★ If you are interested in applying for a position, please comment here and keep checking back to your messages as I will be sending you the IP if I am interested. All I ask in your comment is you tell me your age, minecraft name, and any experience you have as a staff member. Further questioning may be in order when you join the server. Thanks, hope to see you soon! ★

★EssexMC★ Survival ★ Need Staff ★ 24/7 ★ Upcoming Server ★
misteroutlaw
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter