Excrystelix - New Network | *MOD,BUILDERS,MANAGERS,DEVS*

Ambamore2000's Avatar Ambamore20009/22/14 12:43 am
1 emeralds 79
What is this new "Network"?
We are a new network, that are trying to make the best of the best and try our best. Please read everything before you apply, or there may be problems. The goal of this server is to accommodate all players around the world to enjoy the best experience they ever had on our server. Must add "Hello" at the beginning (not as intro) of the reply to prove you read this. A happy community is what we care about. We are sure everything in our server will be fun for our community. We try to make it released by November 15th, 2014. We will have basic minigames, custom builds, and more! We hope you apply with pride, and have the luck of being welcomed to the network.

CURRENT STAFF POSITIONS FILLED:

Owners (1/1):

- Ambamore2000

Head Manager (1/1):

- Spritmage123

Managers (1/3):

- daka2011
- OPEN
- OPEN

Developers (0/20):

- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

Moderators Of All Kind (0/12):

- OPEN

Builders (1/30):

- Layton333

Application List:
--=Moderator=-- (Does all the reports, bans, kicks, etc.)
IGN:
Other servers you are currently staff on:

--=Manager=-- (Manages plugins, does what moderators do, and fixes plugin problems)
IGN:
Other servers you are currently Admin+ on: <If you aren't admin or higher on any other server, I will test you.>

--=Developer=-- (Helps to create plugins)
IGN:
Rate of 1-10 on Java API:
Rate of 1-10 on Bukkit API:
Previous Plugins <With Links>:
How long you used Java:
How long you made Bukkit plugins:
How often can you work on custom plugins here:
--=Builder=-- (Builds for the network, no rank is given except in the hub, and no special permissions given)
IGN:
Best types of builds: <Medieval, Futuristic, Etc.>
Notes:
Don't ask money for rewards as I'm not willing to pay.
Any application form made without using the format will be ignored.
We choose the application forms strickly, so try your best to create one that is acceptable.
Skype is required for this network.
You can reapply after 1 week.

Promotion System: Lets say you are a Jr. Mod, and you want to become a moderator. You must NOT ask to be what you want. I promote you or set you to the level I think is appropriate for you. If you ask me twice, I will simply just remove you from the list, and you will never be able to apply for any other rank from this excrystelix network. Sorry, but by doing that, you are basically saying "Demote me please".
Ambamore2000
Level 1 : New Modder