★ ExodonMC Network ★│❖ Premium Network ❖ │ Hiring All Staff

Interchange's Avatar Interchange5/29/15 7:36 pm
6/1/2015 3:17 am
Interchange's Avatar Interchange
Interchange
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2015 3:17 am
Interchange
Anyone else interested?
06/01/2015 1:16 am
Interchange
Ninjaration.

Sorry, but we'll have to reject this. We want you to fill out an application through the link provided.
05/30/2015 10:05 pm
Ninjaration
Ign: Ninjaration

Age Be Honest: 16

Rank Applying For: Mod

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I am a proud minecraft player, that has been part of the minecraft community for 4-5 years. I love meeting new people, and helping that the enviornment of a server meets the criteria of the rules.

Why Should We Choose You: As I have mentioned above, I consider myself a veteran minecraft player. My experience in minecraft makes me a worthy candidate. Not only have I just played in servers, but have had the privilege in moderating other severs. In the past years I have attained the rank of Moderator, and Admin. This makes me familiar with permissions, commands, and how to handle difficult situations. I later then resigned the position, due to school. I would love to meet you guys, and make this server a fun to play server. Thank you!

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: Depending on the rule, would my consequences differ. If the offence is one of great difficulty, I would make sure to contact the owner, to consult with him. If the rule broken, was an obvious and bannable crime. I would do exactly as an Admin is suppose to do. Ban him. I will not abuse my power, and will not punish those who should not. I know you understand

05/30/2015 11:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10
I haven't been contacted yet, is there a time estimate when I will be?
05/30/2015 2:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FrostEquipped
Woah I'm super impressed! Looks like you've put alot of work into this and I hope people check this server out. I'll check it out later on tonight I wish you the best of luck for the future!

Also I love the work of this forum post, Love to see people as hard working as you in the community and hope to see alot more like you!
05/30/2015 5:38 pm
Interchange
Thank you kindly. I had to reformat the way the pictures are for PMC, as the forum is very squished.
We are launching all servers on the 30th (today) so come online and check us out!
05/29/2015 8:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10
Applied
05/29/2015 8:46 pm
Interchange
Hope to see you on the server~!
05/29/2015 8:28 pm
Interchange
Come join us today~