Experienced Builder looking for a Server.

Dunethunder76mx's Avatar Dunethunder76mx5/18/17 8:16 pm
1 emeralds 227 3
5/24/2017 2:16 am
LordEndore's Avatar LordEndore
Hello, my name is Dune, I am 16 years old and live in America. I have quite a bit of building experience and quite a bit of skill (In my opinion of course) and am looking for a server to build for so that I can expand my building knowledge an skill. Since summer is coming soon, I will be able to spend at minimum 2-3 hours per day. But currently during the school year I can only spend 30 minutes to an hour per day. Some of my previous builds are http://imgur.com/a/5eDxn. Comment Below or Private Message me your Discord.

BTW: Most of those pictures are from Lord of the Rings mod servers.
Dunethunder76mx
Level 39 : Artisan Magical Girl

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2017 2:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
LordEndore
Hello, i just saw your post. I am planning a server that has a mix of RPG and survival. I do not want to go into too much detail here, but the server will have some aspects such as Skills, classes, quests, custom items, and more. Not only will the server have a lot of differing RPG ideas, but the server will have factions(or a faction-like plugin) that allows people to team up. They will rankup through quests and the story, but they will be able to gain useful rewards in dungeons that they can then use to help the Faction or themselves. I would also like to have different events and challenges to encourage fighting among factions. This is just a glimpse of what i want to do but i cannot do it alone!

In addition to all of these ideas, a lot of building will be going on! This is where i would love your help and input!

If you are at all interested, please contact me!

Steam: LordEndore
Discord: LordEndore#7002

The best method of contact is most likely Discord, but i provided a few in case you do not use it.
05/19/2017 10:50 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Magical Girl
Dunethunder76mx
Added
05/19/2017 9:09 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Tannik
Hello Dune,

I like the portfolio, I want to know a more. Please, feel free to contact me on Discord Eggwin#7035, thank you and best of luck on your search!

Eggwin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome