| Exported PvP | OP Factions | Needs Builders and Staff |

xHue's Avatar xHue7/30/15 2:43 am
7/31/2015 5:25 pm
xHue's Avatar xHue
Hello everyone! I am Taco-Modder or otherwise known as SnakezSkype and I own a server called Exported PvP. On Exported PvP you can PvP, build OP bases, create awesome factions, and more! But before the fun happens we need a spawn built, staff and some ranks to be set up. So I need you to help me get this server ready for publishing. So you may be asking, How do I help? Well there is a simple answer, but not easy to do. Fill out this application below and I will accept it or deny it, make sure it is detailed and long, or you may not be accepted. And Don't Copy Paste Another Persons APPLICATION!

Ranks Open:
Head-Admin: 0/1
Admin: 2/3
Mod: 1/3
Builder: 0/∞

Application

Name:
Skype Username:
Rank Applying For:
Maturity Level (0-10):
Why do you want to be staff?
Why should I pick you?
What are your promises for being a staff member?
What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc.:
xHue
Level 41 : Master Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DarkWarriror10
Name:
Jordan
IGN:
DarkWarriror10
Skype Username:
puta_2
Rank Applying For:
Admin
Maturity Level (0-10):
I want to become staff because I love helping people. When I help people, it always makes me feel good inside. I like working with teammates and I think the staff are really helpful and I think helpful describes me.
Why should I pick you?
the reason i want to become staff is because i feel that being a staff member is taking leadership roles in the server, and i feel i am good at that and i feel i can take responsibility in a leadership role of any kind and i feel that helping people is the main purpose of becoming a staff member.
I promise to be active on the server and try my best to help it grow, i also promise to bring people on and help the community to grow and i promise to act responsible in any situation and also make fair decisions and not be biased at any time.
I can bring help and support in some development situations E.G group manager stuff like that I believe I can bring a lot of good atmosphere to the other players and make them feel welcome and make them feel like this is the server to be on I also will always help out the best i can no matter what situation it is im an experienced staff member and i believe i can bring that experience to this server and help it progress the best i can.
07/31/2015 5:25 pm
xHue
accepted.
07/31/2015 4:02 pm
xHue
Bump
07/31/2015 1:03 am
Richkid_12
Name:Silas

Age16:

IGN:richkid12

Skype Username:silas.smith8

Rank Applying For:Moderator Or Admin Either is Open

Maturity Level (0-10):9

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff because i love to help people and help out minecraft server commuitys. I know that i could help the commuity stay clear of cheaters and hackers. I will slove the problem or have an admin or Higher rank to slove it if i cant do it. But i will try my hardest to get it sloved. I know that I can help manage the server and I am on minecraft a lot. So if i can help people i will.

Why should I pick you?I believe I should be staff because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.I am on minecraft a least 4 hours a day and could make sure that people are playing right.

What are your promises for being a staff member?My promises i will be nice and respect everyone, I will help keep hackers and cheater out. I will try to bring people to the server as much as possible. I will ban people if they need it or mute or kick BUT ONLY IF THE DESERVED IT OR NEEDED IT.

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc.: I will try to bring people on, try to get some people to donate more to the server, The more money that the owners get the more they can do for the server and the more they can do the more people the server can get.

Extra Info: Some more info about me I dont ban or kick or mute or jail unless people need it, I will have screenshots or videos or prove it as much as possible. I do not abuse powers. I play just like anyone else just help out and make sure everything going the way it should. I will answer any questions or anything that i can help with i will do.And a decent builder too.
Thanks
Richkid12
07/31/2015 2:11 am
xHue
Accepted. Contacting on skype
07/31/2015 12:35 am
WhoAmThine
Name: Daven (Dah-vin)

IGN: MrTeabaggles69

Skype Username: mrteabaggles69

Rank Applying For: Builder

Maturity Level (0-10): 10 (When it comes to building) offtopic maturity around 6.

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be a builder because i'm looking for a well organized/longlasting server where I can look at the spawn and so can others and we'll all say, "Hey, MrTeabaggs built that." Also I strive to impress people with my builds.

Why should I pick you? The reason I believe you should pick me is because i'm a hard working person, as well as fun to be around. You would definitely want me building on your server because I do impress and make jaws drop. Expect the greatest out of me and I will do exactly that.

What are your promises for being a staff member? I, MrTeabaggles69, Swear to not slack, to be active, and to be a enlightenment to others around me, also to make wicked sick mouth noises.

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc.: There's a lot to say under this topic, as far as rule enforcing goes I can be there in subsitute of a moderator or admin if neither of the two are online. I can definitely do a lot more than just build, (coding and plugin management is not one of those) I can be a creativity manager with things listing under Ranks, Rules, and Cool features. There's a lot to come out of me, I hope you can see that.
07/31/2015 12:37 am
xHue
Accepted. Contacting on skype now.
07/31/2015 12:16 am
Level 29 : Expert Musician
Coolphill
Name: Phill
Skype Username: Um none //crie
Rank Applying For: Mod
Maturity Level (0-10): 7
Why do you want to be staff? I love to help out with other servers.
Why should I pick you? I can be on all the time, everyday or at least almost I've been a Head admin on a prison server, and a mod on some others, sadly those servers didn't make it.
What are your promises for being a staff member? I will do my job correctly, I won't ban good people, I will not greif I will be awesome.
What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc.: I can do pretty much anything you need me too.
07/30/2015 3:00 pm
xHue
Bump.
07/30/2015 3:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SpideyPlaysHD
I could possibly help with some custom bukkit plugins? skype: webbhead58
07/30/2015 3:23 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
please resend contact request or pm your info?
07/30/2015 3:17 am
xHue
DrKillWilName: Will

IGN: DrKillWil

Skype Username: drkillwill

Rank Applying For: Head admin, although I am happy with whatever you think I am most suited to.

Maturity Level: For my age, maybe an eight. I am mature all of the time, although I do enjoy laughing and having fun along with it.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I really just enjoy the role. I love watching servers grow, I love helping them grow and helping the community grow as well.
Accepted, Contacting on skype

Why should I pick you?: I am a very capable player and an even more capable staff member. I have a mass of experience on large and small servers and I can help you in any way you need me to. I can commit a large amount of valuable time to the server and I will if I get this position. I have worked a fair amount with plugins and I am very knowledgeable with commands and many plugins. I am very good at working with people and my social skills are very advanced. Again, the experience I have really will just top anything anyone else can bring to your server.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: I promise to always do my best in this position. I will never abuse anything or anyone and I will always help if anyone asks. I also promise to do my best to uphold the server rules, including banning hackers, cheaters etc.

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules?: I can bring many more things then just enforcing the rules. I can bring constant help and knowledge to all players, I can also bring a lot of time and effort to the server.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you consider me for this position.

contacting on skype shortly
07/30/2015 3:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
Name: Will

IGN: DrKillWil

Skype Username: drkillwill

Rank Applying For: Head admin, although I am happy with whatever you think I am most suited to.

Maturity Level: For my age, maybe an eight. I am mature all of the time, although I do enjoy laughing and having fun along with it.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I really just enjoy the role. I love watching servers grow, I love helping them grow and helping the community grow as well.

Why should I pick you?: I am a very capable player and an even more capable staff member. I have a mass of experience on large and small servers and I can help you in any way you need me to. I can commit a large amount of valuable time to the server and I will if I get this position. I have worked a fair amount with plugins and I am very knowledgeable with commands and many plugins. I am very good at working with people and my social skills are very advanced. Again, the experience I have really will just top anything anyone else can bring to your server.

What are your promises for being a staff member?: I promise to always do my best in this position. I will never abuse anything or anyone and I will always help if anyone asks. I also promise to do my best to uphold the server rules, including banning hackers, cheaters etc.

What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules?: I can bring many more things then just enforcing the rules. I can bring constant help and knowledge to all players, I can also bring a lot of time and effort to the server.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you consider me for this position.
07/30/2015 3:10 am
xHue
Snip.
07/30/2015 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Black_Tiger
Name: Emily
IGN: 0Black_Tiger0
Skype Username: emilymarie2172
Rank Applying For: Mod
Maturity Level (0-10): 9-9.5
Why do you want to be staff? I have always loved helping people, and I think a mod position is great for helping others.
Why should I pick you? I have patience and maturity that a lot of people just don't have. I never make rude and immature remarks in chat. Also, some people would just automatically mute someone who isn't following chat rules, but I give warnings first, and after 3 warnings, it's a mute, kick, or ban, depending on the situation at hand. I also love to help, so I will always come running when someone needs help, and no questions will be asked unless necessary.
What are your promises for being a staff member? I promise to not be rude, to never rage quit, to stay positive, and to always do what is best for the server and its players.
What other things can you do for us other than enforce the rules, etc.: I would say I'm a pretty good builder, so whenever that is needed I am available for the job.
07/30/2015 3:08 am
xHue
Accepted. I will be messaging you on Skype asap.
07/30/2015 3:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Name: Jarrod

IGN: VossBaccaHD

Skype Username: vossgoesinsane

Rank Applying For: Head-Administrator

Maturity Level (0-10): My Maturity is a full-on 10, I do have a bit of humour in me and love to share a laugh in-game, But most the time, I use Perfect Punctuation and act very professional in-game, I never use slang words or bad punctuation.

Why do you want to be staff?: So I Can make you're server reach it's potential and expand it to it's very best, I am willing to be staff on you're server so I can work on you're server on a daily basis, I believe finding a loyal, mature and hard-working staff community is important, I am very well listed with those requirements and I always pick the Mature, Loyal, Hard-Working an Happy Staff Community who always puts effort into his work, I am willing to help you regularly on a daily basis and much more. thats why I am interested in applying for staff on you're server.

Why should I pick you?:
think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make your server a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. your server is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted.

I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the your team. i am sensational with config, commands and plugins and i know how to configure, thats why i am very suitable for Head-Administrator Or Higher.

What are your promises for being a staff member?:
My Absolute Promises for being a staff member on this server is that i will be on a regular basis and daily working as had as i can do get the server at it's absolute best, also my promise is to make the serener very happy and well-appreciated, i have many promises, i just do not want to fill out the whole page.

I will help require full advertisement to increase the amount of players on your server and make the server reaches it's potential, i will help, assist, and greet the players to the server, if a certain player if having an issue with something, i would politely answer them. if it's serious, i would find ways/strategies to solve it. I will also make suggestions or improvements to the server, so it will look very today and well stand-out, i will also suggest some plugins that will drag players attention. This is why i am very suitable for Head-Administrator or Higher.
07/30/2015 2:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
Name: Cooper

IGN: ckamps2020

Skype Username: ckamps2020

Rank Applying For: Head Admin

Maturity Level (0-10): 8

This is a very professional post from a very high rated user. PVP is one of my favorite gamemodes of all time and being a part of a server that is all about PVP would be amazing!

Why should I pick you?

I have vast experience in administrating on over 10+ servers. I have been running servers and administrating servers for about a year now. I have grown a succesful network which I recently sold. I have been looking to get back into the server business as an admin or a developer as I have learned to write plugins. I understand how to write plugins, manage teams and utilize in game commands and functions to better make the server a better place!

I will be on at least 8+ hours a day. I am 16 and have finished school and am able to dedicate as much time as I want to minecraft and related content such as programming and plugins. I promise I can succesfully run a good team of staff while utilizing plugins to fuction to their fullest on the server.

I am good with anything plugin related as I code java and the craftbukkit/spigot API I can mess with plugins and also read error codes in the console. Along with this I can solve issues effecentily and in a timely manner.

I look forward to speaking/working with you
ckamps2020
07/30/2015 3:07 am
xHue
Please check your skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome