[YahkCraft] IN NEED OF 3-5 AMAZING BUILDERS. AGE15+

YahkCraft's Avatar YahkCraft6/29/15 7:20 pm
7/1/2015 8:28 pm
Zorkiez's Avatar Zorkiez
Yahkcraft.mcpro.co

What is YahkCraft?

YahkCraft is a SIMPLE-TO-USE factions server. We are brand new to the minecraft community but plan to grow extremely quick. You want the best factions gameplay youve ever encountered? Then come try us out today! We are going to offer everything from parkour to huge shops to buying houses and anything else the community has as a suggestion. McMMO will also be included along with a well-structured economy. But what we need is a EXTREMELY well structured staff. That being said we need Admins and Builders to help complete everything. The requirements/questions asked will be down below.

NEED GRAPHIC ARTISTS AND PHOTOSHOP EXPERTS !

ALSO NEED SOME NIGHT-SHIFT ADMINS!]

LOOKING FOR VERY DETAILED BUILDERS!

Requirements/Info

1) Name and age.
2) Position you are applying for.
3) Why do you want this position?
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended)
5) What can you do for the server and community?
6) How active can you be/are?

If you are chosen you will get a private message ASAP. Peace love and minecraft on!
YahkCraft
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 8:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Zorkiez
I am not sure why. It is showing me your picture for the server tho. Very weird
07/01/2015 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BroScope22
1) Name and age.Taylor 16
2) Position you are applying for. Builder
3) Why do you want this position?I am in need of money and can offer excellent skills
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended)I have build for big minecraft servers and Build for money Due to time and effort put in my builds my builds can range from small to big and are priced from 10-100$ CAD I use details and everything.
5) What can you do for the server and community?Huge detailed builds that are sure to catch an eye or 2
6) How active can you be/are?One time/ while im building what will be payed for I can do free builds prior to the payed build

Even if you do not accept me Please reply/pm me your answers/questions I would like some feedback instead of ignoring me
07/01/2015 8:16 pm
Zorkiez
I copied and pasted it directly from one of your comments.
yahkcraft.mcpro.co
Is that not right?
07/01/2015 8:23 pm
YahkCraft
Yes that is correct i dont know why it isnt working for you.
07/01/2015 8:04 pm
Zorkiez
hey you person yelling about the horrible admins, how come the server ip isnt working for me?
07/01/2015 7:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
BOIAH PLEASE THE OTHER CO OWNER BANNED ME BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE THE ONLY CO OWNER ASK YOUR DESIGNER ROCKY!!! HE SAW EVERYTHING PLEASE TRUST ME I DID NOTHING WRONG PLEASE PM ME!!!
ITS ME HYPER9090!!!!!!!!!!
07/01/2015 7:58 pm
Zorkiez
That sounds like a lot of drama..
07/01/2015 7:56 pm
Zorkiez
P.S. Your server is not working. Just says "can't resolve host name"
07/01/2015 8:09 pm
YahkCraft
You must be typing it wrong. Im in it now. And yes the drama is a no-go. We ban immediatly when drama starts. Its honestly annoying as hell that they come on PMC just to complain some more.
07/01/2015 7:52 pm
Zorkiez
so are you wanting extremely good builders or amazing builders? I am sure there might be a difference in your opinion of good or amazing compared to others.
07/01/2015 7:38 pm
YahkCraft
In dire need of some amazing builders.
07/01/2015 2:37 pm
YahkCraft
LOOKING FOR EXTREMELY GOOD BUILDERS NOW!
07/01/2015 2:54 am
YahkCraft
Of course Von_ We are in need of one more Admin. Go ahead and join us at yahkcraft.mcpro.co
07/01/2015 1:33 am
Von_
Before starting my application, I was wondering if I could get a view of the server and how it runs? I would also like to know before applying what spots are left for staff if any spots are left. Hope that made sense...
07/01/2015 1:04 am
xdeleriumxenonx
u banned my friend for saying hi can planetminecraft shut down this server
07/01/2015 1:03 am
xdeleriumxenonx
my friend went on and said hi and got banned
07/01/2015 1:00 am
xdeleriumxenonx
im reporting this server for banning pepla for counting to ten u asked me too
07/01/2015 12:59 am
xdeleriumxenonx
this server banned me for counting to ten the owner asked me to can someone report this server
07/01/2015 12:54 am
xdeleriumxenonx
i did nothing wrong
07/01/2015 12:54 am
xdeleriumxenonx
why was i banned
07/01/2015 12:48 am
xdeleriumxenonx
why
07/01/2015 12:48 am
xdeleriumxenonx
i would love to be staff on this server its really cool and also i LOVE FACTIONS
07/01/2015 12:40 am
xdeleriumxenonx
id like to be a helper mod or admin i love faction server i will be on a lot and this server sound awsome
06/30/2015 10:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
I will apply for admin but the format I edont like but my application includes it all so here it goes,

ello There, I am Matthew Contay and I am 16 years old and I heard you wanted staff on your server. That's Great because I would be the perfect staff member for your server. If you are interested then please read ahead!
I garuntee at the end of reading this you too will see that I am perfedct staff material!
I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

First off I m a terrific Builder! I specialize in Nordic Medieval, I have built many things for many servers. I have helped out with server and planetminecraft competitions. Anything you want I can build!

Second Off, I am Great With Plugins from Bukkit. I know all commands for plugins from WorldEdit To GroupManager/PEX and Multiverse and More! I would be happy to help anyone if they had this predicament. I am very experienced with these plugins and more![/color]

I have experience. I have been staff on numerous past servers. I have been Helper to Head Co owner (I know who in the right mind makes a "Head Co owner" Rak?) Needless to say I have had many experiences on how a server works and I have learned, in my Staff experience Discipline and Maturity. I have played Multiplayer Minecraft since I was 10 Years old (I am 16 Years Old Now). I know all the guidlines for being staff and know that I will follow them perfectly.

I am respectful. I will treat everyone on this server with Respect and Kindness And Genuine Good feelings. I will Respect everyone, Staff, Guest, Member, Donater, everyone as long as they treat me in the same way. No respect gets you No respect, Thats the way I Work.

I am nice. And yes, dont get me wrong I know you might hear that alot but I am. I truly am A genuinly Nice and Kind Person and I will be nice to everyone on the server and hopefully make friends with them.

Going from My last statement I will not Bully anyone. will treat everyone with Respect if they treat me the same. I will not grief,Troll,Raid,Tease,Ban,Mute,Kick,Jail, or TempBan anyone for no reason. Overall I will not abuse my powers for no reason.

I am trustworthy. If you tell me something to do, a job, an order, I will do it and I will do it right and I will do it right the first time and I will do it better than you expected.

I will keep everything fair, meanig I will not give out items in GM1 if not told to do so by a Higher staff member

I will be an active member to this server and I will be on 2-3 hours a day every day for the whole week, except if I am hanging out with my friends, I do have a social life.... barely.
Anywho thank you for reading my application and I look foward to working with you and the other staff members, thank you and have a great day!

P.S My skype is Zhen_8930
Or
Matthew Contay

P.P.S I live on the west coast of America
06/30/2015 10:07 pm
YahkCraft
Need admins who can be on all night! USA EST Time!
06/30/2015 3:44 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
rocky1921
I sent you a PM.
06/30/2015 2:16 pm
YahkCraft
We are still in need of someone who is really good with photoshop or some other form of graphic software!
06/30/2015 10:56 am
FaZeKoalas
YOUR IP DOESNT WORK!
06/30/2015 11:04 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
One hell of a way to get admin, We do not need any more admins at the moment, we have 3 already
06/30/2015 11:07 am
FaZeKoalas
K
06/29/2015 11:47 pm
YahkCraft
Need a graphic artist or photoshop expert!
06/29/2015 9:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Goblin
Throat77
1) My name is Zak and I am 16!
2) Admin I guess!
3) I want to help a server grow!
4) I have owned my own server once that we shut down b/c it was to much to handle at the time. I have been an admin on 2 servers before and both of those server shut down. b/c of the owner's absence
5) What is needed from me really. But i'm a chill guy who enjoys chatting and helping out people!
6) I can be on nearly everyday!
06/29/2015 9:09 pm
Raven2001
1) Name and age. Hudson and 14
2) Position you are applying for.Admin
3) Why do you want this position? I have been looking for a server to help on and i just really like to be able to contribute to servers.
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended) i have been admin on a server before even head-admin.
5) What can you do for the server and community? i will help where ever needed. i Can build kinda but i cant really help with plugins or anything like that. i will always enforce rules.
6) How active can you be/are? No more than 3 hours a day
06/29/2015 9:04 pm
YahkCraft
Positions still open!
06/29/2015 7:38 pm
Level 47 : Master Dragon
Broken Computer
1) Name and age. Marley(Female) 15
2) Position you are applying for. Staff in general.
3) Why do you want this position? I am a mature person, I have experience with moderation and administration. I am a generally calm person, I can handle situations with ease. I don't react well to harassment and racism when its projected to other players.
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended) I was public relations on the Homie Server, and Admin on two other minor servers.
5) What can you do for the server and community? I can bring stability to the staff. I am also a fairly good builder.
6) How active can you be/are? I can be on after 12 on week days. (I work a part time job that I put a 2 weeks quit notice in recently)
06/29/2015 7:36 pm
FaZeKoalas
1) Name and age.my name is Ryan and I am Fourteen years old.
2) POSITION you are APPLYING for. It would be great if I would be able to apply for Admin
3) Why do you want this position? So i can help your server grow and I just love helping people in need.
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended). i was admin before on many other servers and the owner liked me but, our server got griefed so now I am looking for other servers in need to help.
5) What can you do for the server and community? I can help with projects such as mini games, skyblock, pvp, paintball ETC. I also like to make parkour courses as well.
6) How ACTIVE can you be/are? I usually spen 5-8 hours each day. I can be on all night if you want me to.

my IGN is : FaZeKoalas and i will give you my skype in game
06/29/2015 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ChyGuy
1) Name and age. I am 15 and My IRL name is Mikey CHy while my IGN name is ChyGu. Yes I am male.
2) Position you are applying for. Hopefully Admin or Moderatior.
3) Why do you want this position? Because I love Minecraft very much and I was hoping to work on a server. Yes I have worked on some before but nothing to serious.
4) Prior experience (optional but recommended) Just dfferent small servers that ended up getting deleted.
5) What can you do for the server and community? Well I'm a very friendly guy. I know much about Minecraft because ive had it for 5 years now. Also I can make pretty nice structures and be much help to newbies.
6) How active can you be/are? Pretty much every single day unless something important pops.

06/29/2015 7:33 pm
YahkCraft
Server is down atm, fixing some plugins. But you sound like a very good candidate, what happened to the servers you were admin on prior to this?
06/29/2015 7:40 pm
KaoticSmoke
Server1 - I was Promoted to Owner, That's why I was owner 2 times
Server2 - The server went down and hasn't came back up...
Server3 - I resigned because I had a lot of school and finals were about to come up and I had to make a decision between school or Minecraft.

It comes up as Unknown Host
06/29/2015 7:31 pm
KaoticSmoke
YahkCraft
Yahkcraft.mcpro.co

IP doesn't work
06/29/2015 7:27 pm
KaoticSmoke
1) Name and age. Austin. I am 14 years old

2) Position you are applying for. Admin

3) Why do you want this position? I want this position because I want to help out a server. I am not staff currently on any server, so I can dedicate my time to this server.

4) Prior experience (optional but recommended) I have owned 1 network, I have owned 2 servers, and I have been an Admin on 3 separate servers.

5) What can you do for the server and community? I will administrate the server by watching the chat and working with bugs. I can also Develop plugins!

6) How active can you be/are? I can be active all day pretty much from 9:00am to 11:00pm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome