Factions Server recruiting

biggestgrunt's Avatar biggestgrunt5/30/16 9:29 am
5/31/2016 6:46 pm
Sullyburger's Avatar Sullyburger
s4.minespan.com:26395 <----- Do not ask for staff in game

Hello! I am currently recruiting for my new factions server REMORSEPVP

positions available OP(1) Admin(2) Moderator(4)

Please fill out the application below

Name:
ign:
Timezone:
Position applying for:
Previous experience with servers:
Any bans?:
What could you bring to the server?:

Please feel free to contact my skype:Biggestgrunt if you have any questions.
biggestgrunt
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 6:46 pm
Level 44 : Master Taco
Sullyburger
Name: I'd rather not tell.
ign: _FP_
Timezone: Central
Position applying for:I'd be best at Admin because i kinda look around party with people, i'll be the LOLs at your server for sure! Maybe play some minigames with people and give them special prizes so everyone will come!
Previous experience with servers: Well, i've helped build redstone on the Hypixel team and helped build a spleef map on mineplex, which is not too good i guess they're popular servers but not everyone even cares about that.
Any bans?: Nope, never but my friend has because he griefs, so he won't be coming on, but he doesn't get on minecraft much anyways.
What could you bring to the server?: I could bring Laughs and stuff, a lot of people like me and i have a youtube channel with a lot of subscribers, i look in the comments and it says: You're funny! I subbed! Good Job! Ha! I found a Funguy!

05/31/2016 6:38 pm
biggestgrunt
bump
05/31/2016 12:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
livingspring
Name: Kiana
ign: _living_spring_
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Position applying for: Admin
Previous experience with servers: I have been the head of my own build team, which has been disbanded due to several members who were inactive. I have also been a mod, head mod, admin, and head admin on different servers, which are also all disbanded due to financial and time management issues. I have been praised for my work ethic, creativity, other skills and just for being a good person in general.
Any bans?: No, I've never been banned.
What could you bring to the server?: Since I like to be a friendly and fun face, I'd love to make the server a fun, relaxing, peaceful, exciting, safe and clean community to play minecraft on. I've had to deal with dealing with players who were breaking the server's rules, and I'm still able to do this, and I'm able to help other staff members and players in any way I can (as long as I'm allowed to and it's appropriate).

Thank you for reading. I hope you can take this into consideration.
05/30/2016 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Realm Net
Name: Nick
ign: NYehle918
Timezone: EST
Position applying for: OP or Admin
Previous experience with servers: Own server now however still have time to deal with another server.
Any bans?: No
What could you bring to the server?: Help with plugin configuration and installation, console management, Server Management/Supervision, and i have a great attitude and I know what I am doing. I am very friendly, and I can be lots of fun.
05/30/2016 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Yuharia
Bump
05/30/2016 6:10 pm
biggestgrunt
Reason being
05/30/2016 1:27 pm
biggestgrunt
BestBuds1911I guess I'll fill out an application

Name: Benedict
IGN: Friendly123
Timezone: US CDT (CST)
Position applying for: Builder, Op, Admin, any position to be completely honest with you. I can jump in and fill anything. Wherever you guys think I would fit best.
Previous experience with servers: Yes. Get ready. Owner of Mind Towny (s9.minespan.com:25812) Builder on PokeUtopia (Pixelmon play.pokeutopia.online), builder on many many other servers including 5.9.46.236:25801 as well as Admin and Co-Owner of countless other servers in the past. I'm sure the proof could show that. If you look on my imgur (http://bestbuds1911.imgur.com/all/) you can see some more proof of that as well as some proof of my builds. Some more builds can be found on my profile (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bestbuds1911/). I also used to be part of Team Mind, a build team (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/server-recruitment/2117927-team-mind-elite-builders-for-hire-1-week). I applied for Pardoxia recently because my friend is part of their build team but so far I have not had a reply (http://pardoxia.com/)
Any bans?: Yes of course! Everyone has been banned before in their lifetime! I've even been banned just for "___ Munching" before.. (word not said for inappropriate reasons).
What could you bring to the server?: I can bring many things, the main thing I would bring to the server is my ability of building. I love to build. I also see tons of potential in this server and it has a big ability to grow big in my opinion. Another thing I would bring is my past experience in knowing what does and doesn't work server-wise and structurally-wise.

Please consider,
BestBuds1911 aka Friendly123

Will be getting in touch soon
05/30/2016 12:43 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Click to reveal
Kyonic
BestBuds1911
KyonicName: Logan
ign: Kyonic
Timezone: eastern
Position applying for: OP
Previous experience with servers: I've owned 2 successful servers, and moderated and administrated over 10 in my time :3
Any bans?: Nope
What could you bring to the server?: I know a lot about the game and I'm really good with plugins and commands, and I know how to enforce rules correctly and how to treat the player community.

Lol owned 2 successful servers but registered on PMC for the first time today... Never been banned?... yeah okay, everyone has been banned before. Lol lies everywhere

lel okay I actually made my account today cause i forgot my old ones password and just got back into minecraft. don't gotta call me out cause my application seems better then yours ://

No no, I didn't mean to shoot you down. I just wanted to point out the facts. What were your old accounts? You might want to add that into your application so they know you actually have some experience. It's just some advice for your future.
05/30/2016 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kyonic
BestBuds1911
KyonicName: Logan
Previous experience with servers: I've owned 2 successful servers, and moderated and administrated over 10 in my time :3
What could you bring to the server?: I know a lot about the game and I'm really good with plugins and commands, and I know how to enforce rules correctly and how to treat the player community.

Lol owned 2 successful servers but registered on PMC for the first time today... Never been banned?... yeah okay, everyone has been banned before. Lol lies everywhere

lel okay I actually made my account today cause i forgot my old ones password and just got back into minecraft. don't gotta call me out cause my application seems better then yours ://
05/30/2016 12:10 pm
Friendly123
I guess I'll fill out an application

Name: Benedict
IGN: Friendly123
Timezone: US CDT (CST)
Position applying for: Builder, Op, Admin, any position to be completely honest with you. I can jump in and fill anything. Wherever you guys think I would fit best.
Previous experience with servers: Yes. Get ready. Owner of Mind Towny (s9.minespan.com:25812) Builder on PokeUtopia (Pixelmon play.pokeutopia.online), builder on many many other servers including 5.9.46.236:25801 as well as Admin and Co-Owner of countless other servers in the past. I'm sure the proof could show that. If you look on my imgur (http://bestbuds1911.imgur.com/all/) you can see some more proof of that as well as some proof of my builds. Some more builds can be found on my profile (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bestbuds1911/). I also used to be part of Team Mind, a build team (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/server-recruitment/2117927-team-mind-elite-builders-for-hire-1-week). I applied for Pardoxia recently because my friend is part of their build team but so far I have not had a reply (http://pardoxia.com/)
More specific proof would be as follows:
Medieval 1
Medieval 2
Medieval 3
Medieval 4
Unfinished Structure - Medieval-ish
Beginning of Current Project - Futuristic
Pvp Arena - Medieval-ish
One of my first big Projects - Futuristic
Best hub I've ever built - Futuristic
Terraform using World Painter

Any bans?: Yes of course! Everyone has been banned before in their lifetime! I've even been banned just for "___ Munching" before.. (word not said for inappropriate reasons).
What could you bring to the server?: I can bring many things, the main thing I would bring to the server is my ability of building. I love to build. I also see tons of potential in this server and it has a big ability to grow big in my opinion. Another thing I would bring is my past experience in knowing what does and doesn't work server-wise and structurally-wise.

Please consider,
BestBuds1911 aka Friendly123
05/30/2016 11:58 am
Friendly123
I might apply ;-;
05/30/2016 11:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kyonic
Name: Logan
05/30/2016 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
VemoxGaming
Bump
05/30/2016 9:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Pjtheone
You didn't respond on skype
05/30/2016 9:39 am
biggestgrunt
biggestgrunt