Feedback Needed on my video!

MinersCove's Avatar MinersCove7/29/13 7:56 am
7/30/2013 11:51 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
Before you ask 'Who's that Squeaky 12 year old kid" or something like that, please take the time to read this.

I'm called Alex, I love to do Gaming making videos for others entertainment. I am a fairly new Youtuber who has just got a bit of equipment to record stuff. I just do Minecraft but I have a series without a name where I try to have the best experience and I have to complete a range of objectives ranging from bronze to gold. It's going to be a fun series. So thanks for taking the time to read this, cya!

Videos on my channel got deleted, so that's why I only have one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvr5qO81KKU
MinersCove
Level 1 : New Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 11:51 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Moved to Videos and Channels.
07/30/2013 11:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ddsfhhalhkhhlklk
I do think when you get a little older and your voice gets deeper you'll have a good commentator voice, buy for now I'll assume your 12 or 13 maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you got an okay voice for your age. You said you wanted feedback and to be honest, I did like it. I subbed and thumbed it up. But I still have to give you the feedback, it's very rare you get a perfect video, and this was not one.

First off, I'm not sure if this is a 'vanilla' series, but If it is I think you should change that by adding a few little mods to make the process faster and more enjoyable for your viewers. I would suggest getting the Timber Mod, or any mod similar to help cut trees faster. Maybe get some kind of animal mod, like Mo' Creatures too.

Secondly I would like to talk about the editing. It was okay editing, I can't do much better. But when your speeding things up I would like to suggest faster. I was still board while watching you dig all the wood up.

And lastly I would like to talk about the good things you did! The way you talked, trying to act like the viewer is actually there is good, but I do suggest bringing it down a notch so you still seem like your enjoying the game and not just making a video. Even though it was slower than I'd like you DID speed boring parts up. I did like the video though. c:
07/30/2013 8:07 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
JarrodTheBuilder
k
07/30/2013 11:13 am
MinersCove
=)
07/30/2013 8:05 am
MinersCove
JarrodTheBuilderHey wanna do a vid together?

my youtube is http://www.youtube.com/theelitezgaming

Sometime man, I'm so busy at the moment. I've got about 10 videos ready, so maybe soon. Keep in contact, make sure to check out episode 2 as it has just been released, please leave any feedback in the comments of the video. Thanks alot!
07/30/2013 8:04 am
JarrodTheBuilder
Hey wanna do a vid together?

my youtube is www.youtube.com/theelitezgaming
07/30/2013 4:52 am
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
I have to agree with Pyrite on this one; You're doing a great job. You definitely don't sound timid, and are sure of yourself. There's nothing that kills the mood more than a wannabe-youtuber saying "Uhm...uhh..." Every 2 seconds. Keep it up!

Also, in case you're in need of another Survival Challenge, check out a little something I'm trying, called the Village Challenge!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/the ... challenge/

I'm aware that this is probably a lot to handle, but I think it would be really interesting to see someone make a few vids on YouTube about this. I tried it myself and I had a ton of fun, but it hasn't gotten a lot of attention, and people are missing out. Regardless of if you record any of that or not, feel free to let me know what you thought about it!
07/30/2013 8:01 am
MinersCove
Thank you bro, I hope you enjoy:3 And I'll be doing that challenge soon, it looks fun and I hope you'll stick around for moar!
07/29/2013 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PyritePaws_
Pretty damn good :3
Confident speaking, good quality gameplay, good quality mic and most importantly, entertaining
Good job!
07/30/2013 4:39 am
MinersCove
Thank you, I don't get many comments like this but it feels so great when I do. Thanks a bunch!
07/29/2013 8:00 am
JarrodTheBuilder
Whis that squeaky 12 year old

jk
ur viss are cooll
07/29/2013 5:21 pm
MinersCove
awh, thankssss<3
Planet Minecraft

Website