FNaF Theory - Golden Freddy's Secret

The Inquisitor's Avatar The Inquisitor4/11/15 12:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 38
4/19/2015 6:25 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
Golden Freddy is "newest" character and mysterious. But! Does he hallucination? All along in 3 games? Why would he been added? There are a lot of proves about Golden Freddy and we need to be agrred with it... with the truth. Golden Freddy not hallucination.

Here's some prove to make my theory believeful!
Prove 1: Freddy Fazbear's Mankin's Eyes are lfieless and Golden Freddy is alive and it syas Phantom Freddy.
Prove 2: Mysterious Freddy figure is actually really Shadow Freddy.
Prove 3: Phantom Freddy not brown and don't have same built as Freddy Fazbear!
The Inquisitor
Level 46 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2015 6:25 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Does anyone even remember what the original discussion topic was? Yeah, me either.

I think we're done here. You can have your opinions on the game (as long as they're discussed in a calm manner, which they really weren't), but I really don't think that kind of discussion was the intent of the thread. Also, referencing flaming/flame wars really doesn't help anything.

TL;DR /lock
04/19/2015 6:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
This is turning into a Flame War, so:

[yt]RADJL_AjAV8[/yt]
04/19/2015 6:08 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
This thread had me like:

04/19/2015 5:22 am
The Inquisitor
A little messege from me. Haters not allowed to text here... if someone will, I'll report him.
How I hate mean people on PMC. If you are haters on FNaF can you die too???!!!
If hate something then keep it becouse I don't want listening this.

FNaF will NEVER die! I hope evryone found secret near hat and seen secret 4
04/19/2015 5:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
We're not haters, we just aren't obsessed with the game like you are. We aren't mean, everyone can have their own opinion. Just because you think that Five Nights at Freddy's is good doesn't mean that everyone that doesn't is mean, we just have different opinions. And you can't report us. because we aren't violating any rules. If you had read them you would know that.

Good day.
04/19/2015 6:04 pm
The Silver Paladin
I agree. I mean, I like anime, but if someone doesn't like it, and is just voicing their opinion, that doesn't mean they're being mean. I listen to their opinion, and take it well. I then explain my Point of View. FNaF, like Anime, just isn't into everybody's taste. Listen to other's PoVs, and then respond kindly and curtly.
04/19/2015 2:29 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Colonellooo
Wait what? Just because someone hates a game you want them to die.... That's a little extreme there. Also "FNaF will NEVER die!" is a false statement. 10 years from now nobody will even remember it. Plus the games are over now, Scott says he's done with FNAF.
04/19/2015 2:37 pm
The Silver Paladin
So...

Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.
George Eliot

Is that what you're saying?
04/19/2015 3:42 pm
Colonellooo
Exactly what I'm saying.
04/18/2015 11:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine

04/18/2015 10:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
XBlack_LeopardX
will this game die already... its not even that good of a game just let it die like it should of already
04/18/2015 9:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Derpymun
FlyingTurtles_
WetsCwaft
RedshirtMiner
One of the most powerful movie companies on the earth is making a movie about a game that got way too much hype for what it was?

Why can't they make a Minecraft movie?

Because Minecraft is also a game that got way too much hype for what it was. It's no better than the overrated phone game that they decided to sell on steam.

They are making a Minecraft movie I believe.

They are and its being made by Warner Bros
04/18/2015 8:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
WetsCwaft
RedshirtMiner
One of the most powerful movie companies on the earth is making a movie about a game that got way too much hype for what it was?

Because Minecraft is also a game that got way too much hype for what it was. It's no better than the overrated phone game that they decided to sell on steam.

It is fun. You can do whatever you want. Some people don't like it and I can accept that, but I think everyone should agree that Minecraft is infinitely better than Five Nights at Freddy's.
04/18/2015 8:45 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Turtle
FlyingTurtles
WetsCwaft
RedshirtMiner

They are making a Minecraft movie I believe.
04/18/2015 8:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
WetsCwaft
RedshirtMiner

04/18/2015 7:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
Is there a way of hiding this from my post search results? Its really annoying seeing this topic.... and I open it to clear the unread flag only to end up getting a headache over the horrible grammar
04/18/2015 4:55 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
dog51848 It's full of kids who like to draw the characters and make them look "cute".

And My Aunt's Daugther Drawed:
Puppet (Cute)
Freddy (Just a Head)
Toy Bonnie (Wierd)
Toy Chica (More Wierder)
Foxy (just , i want to kill my self)

Can i kill my self now?

Btw she is Singing Everytime:
Tombstone- Five Nights at Freddy's
04/18/2015 4:48 pm
Colonellooo
I hate this game, so much. It is a sub-par cashgrab "horror" series that can't even accomplish the task of scaring you. Literally all it is is just checking cameras, closing doors, and waiting around until a jumpscare happens. It's trash. I can't stand FNAF and I hope that movie gets cancelled. Don't even get me started on the fanbase though. It's full of kids who like to draw the characters and make them look "cute".
04/18/2015 8:44 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Turtle
FlyingTurtles
I can agree with some points but the cash grab. Cash grab? Scott Cawthon donated over $200,000 to a livestream for charity.
04/18/2015 11:08 pm
Colonellooo
Just because Scott is a good guy and donates money to charities doesn't mean his games aren't cashgrabs. Think about it. Most games take at least 6 months to a year to make. Literally all Scott did was take his original game and modify it with each version. He then released a new one every 3 months. If you've played one you've played them all. Minimal effort went in to making every one of these except for the first one. FNAF 2 is the same game but with more animatronics, a mask, and a jukebox. An experienced coder could add all those systems in under a day.
04/19/2015 6:13 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
every 2 months*
04/18/2015 4:53 pm
The Silver Paladin
"Cute" Then there's the worse than cute ones.

Soooo much worse. *shudders.*

I hate Fandoms.
04/18/2015 4:36 pm
YTCereal
Inq , Sometimes are Theories Right Or Not (as a Troll)
04/15/2015 3:49 pm
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
JimboPanda123
Golden Freddy (to me) was one of the very 1st animatronic with spring trap. Golden Freddy in the 2nd game is NOT an empty suit. In the 1st game, he is a hallucination because he can go through walls. In the 3rd game, he is Phantom Freddy as if you look at both of them at the same time, they are identical and Phantom Freddy looks orange. Golden Freddy was not the animatronic that the purple man used to kill the children as you cant fit into Golden Freddy as he only has 4 fingers. Spring Trap was built with Golden Freddy and we know the purple man died inside Spring Trap but the time he killed the children, he was calm and cool but the time he died, he was scared and being chased by you (the child's soul).

That is my theory
04/18/2015 4:31 pm
The Inquisitor
I agree with it.
I'm not watching yourtubers but I sometimes watch "8-Bit Gaming" theorists and I make theories by looking at previous and judge them.
04/15/2015 11:40 am
YTCereal
wow ur pretty much watching youtube i guess.

I hear Secrets from People! and Some Share Their Secrets

PhoneGuy=Mike=PurpleGuy=SpringTrap=This Game has to die
04/12/2015 2:14 pm
YTCereal
Fnaf will die Soon

Because its already 3th PART
and everyone knows how to play all of the parts

We currently Know The Secrerts of

PhoneGuy: He is The PurpleGuy
PurpleGuy: He Murdered Kids and Destroyed Animatronic , He Died in SpringTrap
Freddy Fazbear Pizzas: alot of kids got murdered in that Place
Golden Freddy: he's Currently a Halluction and just a Mascot Costume
SpringTrap: Purple Guy Died in Him!
04/15/2015 11:34 am
The Inquisitor
Phone Guy is not Purple Guy! Phone Guy is alive and would not go inside SpringTrap suit and Purple Guy known as Mike Schmidt! Golden Freddy not hallucination becouse there child inside him and hallucinations can't kill you!
04/12/2015 2:17 pm
The Silver Paladin
3rd game. The third game.
3th is not a thing.
04/11/2015 1:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Why can't this game die?
04/11/2015 1:11 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
because they release a "new" one every three months so the people who aren't dedicated to specific games who frequently move from game to game always have a "new" fnaf to move to around the time they get bored with the previous fnaf
04/15/2015 1:04 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Good luck trying to kill it now. Warner Bros just bought it so that they could make a movie of it...
04/15/2015 3:36 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin

So...let me get this straight:

04/11/2015 1:08 pm
Latiodile
I was thinking the same... but some people cant let go, think of all the slender clones... slender man was just as popular once it just took a while to die
04/12/2015 1:55 pm
The Inquisitor
FNaF will never die!
(Unles Scott will make another same game as FNaF)
04/12/2015 4:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
I hope it dies.
04/12/2015 2:13 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Neptune_Sage
It already did. I didn't see no one else than you post about that game.
04/11/2015 1:01 pm
Latiodile
Uuh... that "english" isnt that good, but from what I understand: golden freddy isnt the newest character since hes the original freddy, hes been around since the bite of... uhhh what year was it? Well the events of fnaf 2 which is a prequel and he doesnt appear in fnaf 3, only mangle, foxy, chika, balloon boy and regular freddy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome