For Passionate Builders

LongLiveLife's Avatar LongLiveLife9/25/16 3:27 am
1 emeralds 158 4
9/28/2016 12:37 am
LongLiveLife's Avatar LongLiveLife
Hello there

I made a recruitment thread a couple of days ago and the response has been delightful. It has however, come to my attention that builders are hard to come by. Indeed, most would opt to take up building at servers which offer payment. I have to concede that at this stage, the new server of ours is unable to provide payment considering the pocket size of our server. Nevertheless, in-game ranks and perks is a possibility for us to use as a form of payment until the server takes off. So if you are willing to invest time in us and am willing to accept humble in-game perks, may I kindly extend my invitation for you to join our build team? We have a dedicated build server to provide you with the best environment you can work in. And it is also our plan to eventually make our server's build team official, meaning you could very well be offering services out to others for extra side money yourself. Once again, I sincerely urge those interested and with the passion to contact me. Hope to receive as much support as I did in my previous thread!
LongLiveLife
Level 1 : New Miner