Forge Server Mods

Taledus's Avatar Taledus3/4/15 9:39 am
1 emeralds 73
I just got everything setup and running a local forge server instead of a Spiggot server through a host. I'm not able to find any mods for stuff like minigames or permissions control for this, and wanted to check if I have somehow overlooked something?

I was also curious if someone has a list of mods for 1.8 that are good for just a local forge server. I'm not looking for like an overhaul of the entire game though. Last time I modded MC I had over 40 mods installed and it was too much. I'm really just looking for something simple, yet not a vanilla server, and the amount of mods on the forums are overwhelming.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: I have downloaded a few mods and installed on both the server and client, one at a time, and several of them won't even allow the server to launch, When I bring up task manager it shows the server launching, then just disappears.

When I finally get the server to launch, I bring up the client and then it won't work with the same mods installed. I have to uninstall both the client and server mods for it to come back up. Yes, I have googled how to install mods...No it has not been helpful...
Taledus
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner