New SERVER: Co-founder/dev, Moderators, and Tester needed

thekerbey's Avatar thekerbey6/30/15 12:02 pm
7/12/2015 3:09 pm
thekerbey's Avatar thekerbey
I am restarting my server soon, but before I open to the public I want to make sure everything will run smoothly.

UPDATE - 7/12/15, we are still looking for a co-founder, we have two more manager/dev slots, and have 2 more moderator slots open. Testers are also open

Moderator: I am looking for someone who can oversee the players, ban, kick and jail people accordingly. I need someone who can understand the rules of my server and how it works. I need someone with incredibly high standards, a perfectionist... Someone who will only promote players when they have met high standard requirements. Will be added to staff chat. EXPERIENCE SUGGESTED

Click to reveal
job you are applying for:
Mc name:
Interest in the job 1-10:
Hours available:
The languages you speak:
US state or Country:

Co-Founder/Dev:

I am looking only for someone who sees my vision, embraces it, loves it and will do his best to build and preserve it. Someone who is also interested in starting a server. This person will be right beside me from the servers humble beginning until the future when the server has achieved prestigious greatness. I need someone i can consult with and decide all major decisions with. I need someone who can disagree with me and tell me when my ideas sound stupid. I need someone who can come up with better ideas than i can. I need someone who i can trust to make decisions, which coincide and aim to preserve my vision, with out my approval while i am gone. This person will be in charge of overseeing all staff members. This person will have a say in all major decisions for the servers future path. This person must be proficient in .yml and plugins. If in the future the server needs new plugins this person must be able to adapt, install and configure new plugins with ease. This person may have to look for more staff if needed to maintain the servers. ( EX: developers, mods) EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. REFERENCES SUGGESTED.

Click to reveal
US state or country:
Previous experience:
Mc name:
Have you ever launched your own server?
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting?
Do you care about age groups on the server?
What is your level of interest? 1-10:
Are you able to contribute towards monthly payments (even $1 counts):
ANY REFERENCES?

Do you have any Youtube experience?

Testers: As of now the server is its in its beginning stages. I need people who can test the server commands and groups to make sure everything is running accordingly. This group will receive a special to-be-decided prefix to indicate that they were of the original members of the server who helped launch it when it first started out.

Click to reveal
Mc name:
Why do you want to do this job?
How badly do you want this job?
US State or country:
thekerbey
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2015 3:09 pm
thekerbey
bump
07/10/2015 6:11 pm
thekerbey
bump
07/08/2015 5:04 pm
thekerbey
bump
07/03/2015 11:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ManneZ
job you are applying for: Moderator/Tester
Mc name: ManneZombie
Interest in the job 1-10: 10
Hours available: 6-7h a day.
The languages you speak: English, Swedish, German(Barely), Norwegian and I'm learning Japanese as I'm entering college.
US state or Country: Sweden

Also wanna add that I have been staff on multiple servers before, both builder and community law enforcer. And by these ''jobs'' I have made multiple friends all across the minecraft community.

//Manne
07/03/2015 10:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
US state or country:Denmark
Previous experience:I have bean Staff on many servers, and have run 3 by myself. So i know much about how to install and configure plugins.
job you are applying for:Dev/co founder
Mc name:Magnus_Denmark
Have you ever launched your own server:3 times before
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting:I paid for the hosts.
Do you care about age groups on the server:That depends on, what Staff positions, or player groups it is.
Why are you considering this job:Cause i think that i can help you much in this, and i also want an person who i can trust in.
What is your level of interest? 1-10:10
Are you able to contribute towards monthly payments (even $1 counts): I would say that i can give some 5-10
ANY REFERENCES?
Do you have any Youtube experience:I have my own yt channel with 120 subs.
07/03/2015 10:20 am
thekerbey
BUMP - still looking for dev/co-founder
07/03/2015 8:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LegitCheeze
Job: Moderator
MC name: N7A
Interest in the job: 9001/10 (10/10)
Hours available: Probably not for 2 weeks, I'm going on holiday
The languages you speak: English
US state or country: I live In Australia.
07/03/2015 4:01 am
RatedShadow
MC username: RatedShadow
job you are applying for: Mod/Tester
Why do you want to do this job? because i think i could really help the server grow from a sappling to a big tree in not that long
How badly do you want this job? VERY badly
US State or country: Canadaaaaaaaa

07/03/2015 12:48 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
You don't have people apply for 'co-owner' type shit... You really need to spend time to get to know the person, see how they deal with situations and how they work with pressure... Why do no server owners get this? I takes weeks minimum to see if someone is even admin material.
07/03/2015 12:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
MC username: Trollz4Lolz
job you are applying for: Tester/ in the future mod
Mc name: if u mean in real life then it is Bryson
Why do you want to do this job?: I really need to feed my urge to help and serve people at the upmost of my abilities and I haven't played in awhile but I can assure you that I am useful
How badly do you want this job?: 1-10: 10
US State or country: Texas
P.s: I may not be on that much because I have strict parents but I will try to
07/03/2015 12:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
popcornwn
Job you are applying for: Moderator
Mc name: PopCornWn
Interest in the job 1-10: 7
Hours available: 5-7
The languages you speak: Spanish, English
US state or Country: Florida
07/03/2015 12:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation

Classified

US state or country:

FL

Previous experience:

All ranks Owner-Helper. EX: 6 Owner, 8 Co-Owner, 5 Manager, Etc.

Co-Founder

Mc name:
HorseLover4Life

Have you ever launched your own server?
Yes, 3. (BTW, I'm sure here you are quite confused, because in the experience question I said Owner 5 times. You see, I've run 3 servers, but I've been promoted to Owner in 3. The servers had the rank Co-Owner, too, so I was an official Owner.
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting?
I paid.

Do you care about age groups on the server?
OFC not. That's not fair to the youth that are mature.

Why are you considering this job?
I love helping, and I really just want to have that feeling of helping another server become the server it's goal is to be, and to help it be the next Mineplex.

What is your level of interest? 1-10:

ANY REFERENCES?
Not really.

Do you have any Youtube experience?
Yes.

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day/night!
Please consider me as Co-Founder of your server! Thank you!
07/03/2015 12:04 am
Tauruscreeper04
job you are applying for:moderator
Mc name:Tauruscreeper
Interest in the job 1-10:7
Hours available:4
The languages you speak:english
US state or Country:minnesota
07/02/2015 8:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Brad126735
US state or country: I live in the US, I don't really want to give out the state.
Previous experience:
1. OPTropics, Dev
2. ProPhoenix Factions, Dev
3. RedLands MC, Dev
4. EnchantedMC, Dev
5. ScytheNet, Owner
job you are applying for: Developer
Mc name: Montvious
Have you ever launched your own server? Yes, I have! If you like the domain scythe net.us, I still own it
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? I paid for hosting.
Do you care about age groups on the server? Not really, I like any age on the server! The more, the merrier!
Why are you considering this job? Because I like to help out small servers become large! I also love to work with computers and Minecraft
What is your level of interest? 1-10: 9
ANY REFERENCES? Yes, go ahead and check out http://prophoenix.enjin.com!
Do you have any Youtube experience? Yes, I do. However, I no longer do it.
07/02/2015 6:20 pm
Dragodive
US state or country: England
Previous experience: I have owned my own server 3 times, twice were prison servers and the other time was a faction server.
job you are applying for: Co-Owner/Dev
Mc name: benjani7770
Have you ever launched your own server? Yes
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? Both
Do you care about age groups on the server? Aslong as everyone is respectful, no
Why are you considering this job? I have taken high intrest into become a dev on what potentially could become a big server. I have had lots of experience in dealing with every sort of plugin on minecraft and I am learning to make my own plugins.
What is your level of interest? 1-10: 10
ANY REFERENCES? Old friends, not sure if they still play the game unfortunatley
Do you have any Youtube experience? Last summer i had a go with a youtube channel and by the end of the summer i had just over 1k subs and 2.3k video views, given up with it now though, but willing to start again if required.
Thanks!
07/02/2015 6:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon

Interest in the job 1-10: For sure a 10

Hours available: Depends on the day. Week days about 5 hours, weekends about 10 hours

The languages you speak: English and a little spanish

US state or Country: Texas

That is the *required* format

More About Me:

Past Experiences:

Owner: The Jox: It was a hub server that took my friend and I 4-5 months to create. It was pretty successful while it was open but had to close it down due to school.

Owner: Eternity Network: Also and hub server that my friend and I created. This time it took about 2 months to make because we were more experienced. Again, had to close it due to school/soccer.

Moderator: (My favorite): I was a moderator and a gym leader on HuskyMudkipps pixelmon server before he closed it down. I was part of the grass and electric gym. But, I was a moderator for about 1-2 months.

Head-Admin: I was head-admin on a factions server that eventually grew into a hub server. It was pretty fun. The owner closed it down one day without telling anyone why and never talked to us again.

Co-Owner: I was a co-owner on a factions server that my friend had created. I was in charge of advertising, building and promoting players. It lasted about 4 months before he had to close it down due to lack of finances.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application. I apologize for not following the format 100%, but I feel like I should let you know more about myself..

P.S: I was also the owner of a build team that would go on servers and build spawns/hubs/shops for people. (We did get paid). A few of the players quit minecraft, but I am still in contact with a few. I am also friends with 3 great developers that can code and make their own plugins.
07/02/2015 5:58 pm
thekerbey
BUMP, still looking for a dev
07/02/2015 10:38 am
Level 1 : New Network
XxHawkDoesSkinsxX
Skype: Don't have Skype, sadly (Hope it's not a requirement), But I have my sisters old gmail account if that works. KWoodburn167@westbranch.k12.oh.us.

Interest in Job 1-10: Definitely a 10. I like to take pride in the fact that I'd be on as much as I could be, and hopefully become mod.

Hours Available: Probably 2-3, maybe more. But none on the weeks when I'm at my dads, but I'll make up for that when I'm at my moms.

Languages: English

State: Ohio
07/01/2015 7:51 pm
Blackjack465
Moderator Application
Interest in the job 1-10: 10
Hours available: 2-6 hours every day.
The languages you speak: 1 - English.
US state or Country: Texas

Please consider me and You will not regret it If you accept me.
07/01/2015 2:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
timr1234
still need more
07/01/2015 1:09 am
SrEtche
MODERATOR APPLICATION
Interest in the job 1-10: 9, I really want to be part of this project.
Hours available: 5-6 hours daily
The languages you speak: Spanish main language and fluent english
US state or Country: Uruguay!

TESTER APPLICATION
MC username: Fandalf
Why do you want to do this job?
Being part of the makings of a server from cero can be really thrilling and exciting, what I am hoping is to make friends and create a big project of Minecraft with them.
How badly do you want this job?
Honestly, this sounds big and being part of it can really be a chance of proving myself to the other professional staff of the server.
US State or country: Uruguay!
07/01/2015 12:32 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58

AGE: I'm going to be truly honest here my age is 12. I Do Know As Most Servers Are Looking For More Aged Moderators I Will Be At A Bad Advantage. But I Am Still Willing To Apply For This Server. =3

Interest in the job 1-10: My Interest In This Moderator From One To Ten Would Have To Be Around Six To Seven

Hours available: My Hours That Are Available Is Mostly Two To Three Hours But As Of This Time I'm Going On Lots Of Vacations. So it Shall Be Hard To Fit Time In For The Minecraft Server Community

The languages you speak: Main Language As You Can See Is "English" I Speak The Essentials Of "German" Hallo Wie Geht Es Dir?

US state or Country: State Is USA "United States Of America"

I Know This Is Not In The Application But I Wanted To Add Some More ( Very Sorry )

Do You Have Any Past Experience With This Position?: Yes I Have Been Moderator 2 Times. The Fist Time Was The Most Fun I Had. It Was Fun Being Able To Help The Server Out And Being Able To Stop The People Who Want To Ruin It For Other Players. My Second Experience Was On A More Smaller Server which went down due to the pore care of the server. the server did not really bring out any fun it was mostly Dull. So with that server it was down fairly quick.

Are You Good With Plugins And Are You Capable To Learn Knew Plugins?: I am very good with the configuring of a plugin. My top plugins that I'm good with are "Groupmanager" "Worldedit" "Essentials" "MultiWorld" "Factions" "Bending"
"Maxbans" "Worldguard" "Vault" "Holographic" And Many More. I also love learning new plugins as of its a new plugin and new plugins have many cool features so it is the most awesome thing for me to learn a new plugin

That Is All Of My Added Questions To The Moderator Applications.

I Thank You For Reading My Moderator Application
I Hope You Had Fun Reading This And
Hope You Will Pick Me From
BlazingDerp
07/01/2015 12:07 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Network
Jack_Keeley

MC username: Jack_Keeley

Why do you want to do this job? - Been on a little bit of a break from minecraft, have been interested in getting back into playing some and working with more of the server side part of the game and management.

How badly do you want this job? - 8/10 , I have too much free time and don't have much to do at the moment, helping someone work on a new server sounds like a pretty interesting idea

US State or country: Oklahoma, USA

- Jack
06/30/2015 11:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Wolfman87X
Interest in the job 1-10: 8 or 9
Hours available: US Eastern usually around 4pm to at the most 3:30 or 4am
US state or Country: Indiana

Note: I've hosted and ran a few servers. I just want someplace where i can help keep the server in order and have an enjoyable environment.
07/01/2015 8:03 am
timr1234
You did not use the right format denied
06/30/2015 9:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176

IGN: JayJayJay175

US state or country: Washington State

Previous experience: I've run a couple servers to mess with my friends and play with plugins. Each one came out great I just never opened them up. I also set up a whole BungeeCord network with factions, skyblock, kitpvp, and survival. This came out great. I did not build spawn/hub because I cannot build very well. But other than that I set up all the permissions, worlds, plugins, holograms, domain, website, all of each gametype (except kitpvp which someone else helped make the plugin). The owner sadly closed the server because he chose McProHost... and couldn't pay. I still have the domain (blademc.net), paid .gif banner, and paid plugins from that server.

Have you ever launched your own server: Yeah. Just to mess with plugins, fix ones to help others, because I do a lot of help in the community (Check the "Server Help" section. I've replied to all of the ones that aren't "HELP ME MAKE SERVER")

Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting: I did host but I can't keep it up for very long. Do not depend on me hosting a server. (I will not.)

Do you care about age groups on the server: I do but I'm loose on it. Anyone under 10 can get annoying and anyone above 50 can get creepy.

Why are you considering this job: Because I love helping out. I'm not sure why but I like seeing things come along well. (Not paint drying or grass growing though.)

What is your level of interest 1-10: 9

References: Ask thegoodguy2012 on skype, I helped him make the BungeeCord server. He stopped playing minecraft and closed his server.

Do you have any Youtube experience
: I do, my channel is not for gaming though. (www.youtube.com/flammablesports)
06/30/2015 8:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
actuallilbuhs2

US state or country: Texas

Previous experience: Been staff on many, owned a couple

Have you ever launched your own server? Yes 3 successful servers which i sold for profit, and 2 which i had to let go due to it not making money.

Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? I payed

Do you care about age groups on the server? not really except for like 6 year olds in a chat with a bunch of say 14+

Why are you considering this job? seems fun that youll actually use the Co-Owner unlike some servers, im interested in just helping out in general also.

ANY REFERENCES? No

Do you have any Youtube experience? to an extent
06/30/2015 7:56 pm
sonicobunny
Interest in the job 1-10: 6
Hours available: 2-5 Hours A Day
US state or Country: USA / Florida
06/30/2015 5:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Garybob
US state or country: Tennessee
Previous experience: I was a pioneer in the Minecraft SMP ages. I started setting up servers for friends, and built a community. I have been around servers since they where introduced into Minecraft and I know how to organize and make the server work.
Have you ever launched your own server? Yes
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? Paid for it
Do you care about age groups on the server? No
Why are you considering this job? Because I need to utilize my experiences and knowledge.
ANY REFERENCES? Available upon request.
Do you have any Youtube experience? Yes, I can edit a nice looking video.

Extra Note:
I have many resources that will help this server thrive. Myself and a friend are working on a program that will compete with McMyAdmin, I can make this server the feature on the front page of the website and that will bring in players. I know webdesign and I can provide a fun yet mature experience on the server. I love working on servers as well as building a community. Small or large I will help it grow. I can get a website up and running, help set up the DNS for the server, make a team speak server, etc. I believe I will be a great resource for you to utilize.
06/30/2015 5:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
Note17

MC username: Note17

Why do you want to do this job? I'm coming off a two year break from Minecraft and I would like to get back to working on servers. I have testing experience with two servers. And I was an Admin on another.

How badly do you want this job? Very badly. It has been too long since I have done something helpful and good for the MC universe. I also feel not many people are looking to be a tester. So I would like to fill that gap.

US State or country: Washington. (The West coast one.)
06/30/2015 1:52 pm
TheWirelessAstroid
US state or country: connecticut
Previous experience: i used to make servers build them up and sell them to basically give people a server that was already started and in a good place and i am a coder and i am currently a dev on 3 servers but they never really ask for help anymore so i want to be in a place im able to help
Have you ever launched your own server? MANY, i always tried not to get too attached so i could sell then because thats how i made money before i got a real job
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? Ive done both i cant host from my pc anymore because my router doesnt support port forwarding
Do you care about age groups on the server?nahh
Why are you considering this job? I have been exploring the forums for a place to settle down and work with someone to build up a server that wont be sold for once and i am a coder/ plugin person i am Very expirienced with plugins and i know how to run a server successfully and i will keep with your vision
What is your level of interest? 1-10:78945641253415648974
ANY REFERENCES?no sorry
Do you have any Youtube experience? i just made a youtube and i was about to start making videos just put my first one up
06/30/2015 1:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil

US state or country: Kansas, USA

Previous experience: I have been a co-owner once before on a server, we were highly successful, reaching up to 100-150 players, but we had to close due to lack of funding and what not. I have also been an admin, moderator, and builder in many other servers, and have helped them out considerably.

Have you ever launched your own server?: No but I have helped in the process of making one.

Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting?: No, our server was hosted by a hosting company and I did pay for 25% of the monthly fee that was needed.

Do you care about age groups on the server?: No, any age group is welcome.

Why are you considering this job?: It's been a while since I've been an owner, and my creativity is immense, I have tons of ideas on how to better the server, I also know a few friends who are devs/coders who could very well code for us if they have time. To keep a server running and for it to be successful you have to have ideas that other servers don't use, what I see a lot nowadays is the same exact servers under a different IP, same concept, same everything. I know what need's to be done to keep a server alive and active. I also know most of the plugins, and how to utilize them.

What is your level of interest? 1-10: 10 - I wish to help your server out and help it become a server known to every minecraft player.

ANY REFERENCES?: Preferences can be given, but I can tell you the skype name of the owner I used to be a co-owner for.

Do you have any youtube experience: No, but there's a first for everything.
06/30/2015 1:05 pm
xXBDBOSSXx

US state or country: Canada

Previous experience: Co-Owner/Admin, Owner, Moderator, Developer

Have you ever launched your own server? Yes it was successful and had 20-40 people on daily over $200 in donations.

Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? Both, I first ran it at home server then upgraded to a mcprohosting 24/7 server.

Do you care about age groups on the server? No

Why are you considering this job? I know how to setup and handle many server types such as spigot,bukkit, bungee cord or if they are custom jars I can adapt and learn the commands easily.I also know what makes players stay and what type of things a server is lacking,Which is causing servers to not reach there goals such as not enough custom gamemodes, crappy spawns or abusive or rude staff.I can help grow any server and make it a good addition to the vast Minecraft Multiplayer Universe.I also know the commands and configs to the popular plugins such as group manager or worldedit. Ill help you set up your groups or plugin to help make your server good. I was a former server owner,So I have deep plugin knowledge and experience on troubleshooting problems with plugins.Some plugins which I am an expert in include Essentials,Worldguard,Worldedit,Factions,Factions+,Towny,Votifier,McMMO,iDisguise,Coreprotect,Hawkeye and many many more.I also like to config plugins to my taste.So i Dont for example use the stock version of factions but change it up as in changing the language or adding more functions.

What is your level of interest? 1-10: 10 because I want to help out and make your server better.

ANY REFERENCES? : References available on request.

Do you have any Youtube experience? Yes I now how to upload edit and create videos but haven't uploaded anything to youtube.
06/30/2015 12:45 pm
timr1234
US state or country: iowa
Previous experience: Server owner, Coowner, Server manager,dev, head-dev, admin, mod, tester
Have you ever launched your own server? yes
Did you host the server or did you pay for hosting? paying got on right now if we wnat to use that
Do you care about age groups on the server? no
Why are you considering this job? because i love helping servers
ANY REFERENCES? no
Do you have any Youtube experience? yes
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome