Free Bukkit Servers for YouTubers/Streamers

EnvisionedGamers's Avatar EnvisionedGamers11/27/14 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 372 2
11/29/2014 7:52 am
ShadowFlameSkull's Avatar ShadowFlameSkull
Hello all, I recently collocated 2 dedicated box I built to host minecraft servers for me and my friends, but with so much power under our box(and I got another one which is unused still), I have so many resources that are not used. With my 100 slot minecraft server, I have about 98% total free resources on the box.

Both dedicated boxes run this setup:
Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 @ 2.20 GHz
256GB DDR3 ECC RAM
2x500GB SSDs Samsung 840(You will be put on an SSD)
3x4TB Western Digital Caviar Black HDDs
10Gbps Uplink

With that said, I would like to give 5-20 slot minecraft servers to YouTubers/Streamers who can do some good for my community(Look at what I need done) in return for a Bukkit or similar jar based Minecraft server with full access to your server.

1gb-2gb will be used on your server depending on how many slots you ask for.

In return for a server, I would like the participant to make these for our community:
[*]2 different logos
[*]A YouTube Video Intro(3-9 seconds)
[*]Review our community's server
Our server IP is 108.23.249.184
[color=#8040BF]
Please tell me how long you will need the server for. As long as its used and you are making videos in it, I don't mind it being on my box. For a review, please state our community's name, Envisioned Gamers, link them to our site, [url]www.envisionedgamers.com[/url], and also tell them the IP. Do the same with your description also and be encouraging them to come to our server. After you upload it, post the link on this thread for everyone to see!
If you want to do the GFX, please message me on PMC with your skype and I will add you to show you what I would like [/color]

I don't have a set number of servers to give out, but I will give out 20 servers for now.
17 servers will be given to from YouTube reviews, and 3 will be given to the GFX submitters(2 logos and a small intro).
EnvisionedGamers
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer