Free GFX Shop! Banners, Icons, Thumbnails! Free! by Bynoptic

Bynopticx's Avatar Bynopticx9/1/15 1:14 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 12
9/24/2015 7:26 pm
MinecraftTrouble's Avatar MinecraftTrouble
Hello all,

I am Bynoptic, and I have a free GFX shop! I have been making GFX for a good time now and I am getting better and better through the process. So, if you are interested in GFX then you are in the right place. I have a small portfolio on my website if you want a look at my work: http://bynoptic.weebly.com/ To request GFX, you can either A. Leave a response on this post with a bunch of details about what you want, and a way to contact you, B. Go to my website (link above) and fill out a GFX request form (don't worry its completely free!) (best way) or C. Add me on skype (bynop89) and talk to me on there. So, if you need any GFX at all (icon, banner, thumbnails) then fill out some requests and I should get back to you shortly!

Note: I do not do VFX (intros). Yet. ;^)
Bynopticx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2015 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftTrouble
Hi, I am Co-Owner of a Network Called Minigma, and we are in need of A server Logo. Could you possible make one? Can the Foreground be The Name of the Server "Minigma" In Bright Bold Orange, and can the Background be Little Puzzle Pieces, of different colors, but can the Center Puzzle Piece have a MineCraft Dirt Block in it?

Thanks!
09/20/2015 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Spandy
Ps I want it to say _GalacticKat and if you can make it all cartoonish I want he Galaxy color black and blue
09/20/2015 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Spandy
Hey I want a Icon of meh for meh channel I want it to be bold on have something to do with Galaxy and I want a bow in my hand about to shoot ya

Thank you
09/15/2015 8:45 am
peterpeace-21
Hello, I would like a banner or an Icon for my server.
Server Name: Grab N Craft
Ip: 192.99.38.164:27182
Description: A banner for a server named Grab n Craft. The banner will be used at server websites such as (Ad link removed) planetminecraft.com. In addition to the name written, I would like to have some visual symbol or image, such as a funny character doing something that has some relation with the Name, Grab n Craft. I would also like to have the IP written somewhere, and if possible have it change-able. The IP used is 192.99.38.164:27182 however it may soon be changed. If you want to feel the server for more ideas feel free to join! Thank you.
09/13/2015 10:44 am
GeoVillage
same color as the shield, but a little darker
09/10/2015 1:22 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
SquidMannn
Here is what I want, a yt banner

I was thinking maybe you can have me with a bunch of cool looking redstone behind me ( Not specific or anything, just a bunch of glowing redstone in the background or something) and I have my hands on my hips like some super hero on top of a grassy mountain. And on the right maybe I can be underwater and there are a bunch of squids surrounding me and I am giving off a red glow underwater. And then on the left side me with a bunch of command blocks in front of me and I have my hand up to my chin and I am thinking about something. Maybe a light bulb above my head? Phew that seems like allot. Hopefully you can do it. If it is too much work then I will cut out a few things.. My IGN is SquidMannn and my theme color is blue. My skyle is EnderSquid898.
09/07/2015 3:59 pm
GeoVillage
I need a Server Icon, which i believe is a square that is 64x64pixels, but i think it could be larger. I would like a Wooden Shield, and inside it 2 Letters, GV maybe geo in the top left corner of the sheild and V at the bottom right
09/12/2015 2:14 am
Bynopticx
What color do you want the text to be?
09/06/2015 11:30 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1638765
[deleted]
09/06/2015 6:09 pm
Bynopticx
If you filled out a form you should be good!
09/01/2015 1:21 am
_ Jason _
I want a minecraft server banner.

Server name is MushroomCraft
Server IP is mushroomcraft.gamename.com
needs to include text of above in any font any color
pictures: It needs to have mushrooms, cows, and crafting blocks.
Colors: blue and red
09/06/2015 1:02 am
Bynopticx
Hey Jason,

By this, do you mean a YouTube banner, or something else?
Let me know
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome