Free Server! [Co-Ownership] 3GB RAM, Dual Core 3.3GHz.

uplusion23's Avatar uplusion232/28/15 10:08 pm
1 emeralds 366 9
3/1/2015 12:10 am
derpsa's Avatar derpsa
Well, I own a server called Aero-Craft. I have had it down for some time due to many issues getting in the way. I no longer had the time or money to spend on the server. Now that I am in good standings again, I am willing to start the server up. I don't know if I'll have staff yet, as the old ones probably moved on by now, but I am looking for a Co-Owner of the server. I am willing to offer free hosting for someone who can agree to some negotiable terms, and is able to help with the server. I love Creative servers, and my server has always been a creative server, but I am considering possibly alternative game-modes. If you can throw out an idea that is good, we'll do that.

I made this is compact as possible. If you're interested, you can reply directly to this post, or email me at "uplusion23@gmail.com"

The server specs are as follows.
  • Processor:
  • Two Cores of 3.3GHz AMD Piledriver
  • RAM:
  • 3GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM [HyperX]
  • HDD:
  • ~60GB 7200RPM HDD [Can add more]
  • Network:
  • Dedicated 25MB Down, 5MB Up.

The compliance form will outline requirements, some of which are negotiable.

Tl;dr: You will be Co-Owner of Aero-Craft. No hosting fees. No website fees. All for free. You just need to help.

Edit: Please ensure to provide any past server experience or any other information you'd like me to know.

Compliance Form Below
http://uplusion23.github.io/projects/aero-craft/
uplusion23
Level 46 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 12:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
derpsa
Hello, im mah46124 and i want to help you run this server. This sounds like a really good idea and i would like to extend a hand and help you become successful. Ive owned servers in my past and co owned a few i hope that you will have me as your co owner as i help you out. I want to tell you that i am on alot so you can count on activity because i will be on every second i can Weekdays is 4pm - 9pm central time and weekends is all day/night long. Everyday im on minecraft and pmc looking for a perfect opportunity to take. I feel that i am the correct person for this position. If you dont feel i am the right person for this position then please tell me why you dont feel the same way. Also, i will help you advertise by making youtube videos + instagram posts + vine posts + twitter posts + etc. Social media pretty much. I want to go on with this little application of mine and tell you about me. I am mah46124, the owner of venimousity community and our goal is to help minecraft servers and owners. So far we've had few people need our help but i think i can put my team into this job and have them help us

EMAIL
: logaster33@gmail.com

Instagram
: @mah46124

Vine: FunniBoi

Youtube
: MegaBlockz

THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS THRU SKYPE BUT I WILL ANSWER PMC MSGS AND OTHER MSGS TO MY SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
02/28/2015 11:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
Hello! I'm looking to run a server. I know I may not be exactly the Full Owner, but I'm looking to help! I've had much past experience and I think we could make a great server! So my plan is that we get developers, builders, and staff to come together and make a awesome prison server! So, I hope you like my idea, thanks! Here's my information:

Gmail: lyonjenkins@gmail.com
02/28/2015 10:52 pm
uplusion23
You can still apply, but as of 7:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, I am logging off for the night. I can get back to any new applications in the morning.
02/28/2015 10:56 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
but what about people who already applied will we be notified tomorrow?
02/28/2015 11:02 pm
uplusion23
Yes.
02/28/2015 10:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
TehPajamazyo
Hello, it'd be an honor to help you out. I have plenty of experience and even owned my own server hub, check out my profile for my work and past accomplishments.

Email: tehpajamaz@gmail.com
02/28/2015 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HaloTehDerp
Hey. I'd be more than happy to help you. Add me on skype and we can chat. tkylers

Server Experience: I've been a Server Owner on two servers. I've been Co-Owner on one. Admin and below are positions I have held numerous times. I am currently a Helper on play.jenmc.com
02/28/2015 10:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Id be happy to be the co i got lots of good qualities skype me at timothy.sisko
02/28/2015 10:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
knuckles0315
uplusion23 I would be happy to help. Add me on skype (knuckles0315) and we can discuss this further.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome