Am a free working plugin manager

stonehatch's Avatar stonehatch5/31/16 10:44 am
5/31/2016 1:04 pm
stonehatch's Avatar stonehatch
Hello i am stonehatch and i have worked with servers for about 2-4 years now and i would like to come back and do that once again!

Heres is my app and i know its short.

Ign: stonehatch

Plugins and gamemodes am used with: essentials, factions, kitpvp, crates, group manager and more.

Can it be a free server host: No i wont work for free server hosts since most of them are bad and only accept 10 plugins

Experiance: Like i have said at the start of this thread i have been working for servers for about 2-4 years i have made my own/helped, been plugin manager on about 6+ servers and staff on about 10-15 including working as plugin manager. You might ask why am i not staff on them anymore well heres the answears: either they have closed down or i didnt have enough time to help them anymore. But now am back and looking for some work and i wouldnt say am the best manager you can find out there but its better than having nothing.

If you want me to work with you reply with your skype name and server type or you can PM me it
stonehatch
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 1:04 pm
stonehatch
I think i will have to disapoint you cause am not a website developer am a plugin manager which configs and makes sure the plugins are working correctly. I dont make websites.
05/31/2016 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jucmaluco
Hello! We are an new server. Anyway, if the application with Regnozes didn't go ok, we are here and we would love to have you!

We are looking for an Web-Developer!
Apperently you know all the plugins we will need!

Here is the server ip (I will change it as soon as we open):
iceageserver.mc-server.net

Please, if you accept it, please give us your skype or email!
05/31/2016 11:34 am
stonehatch
Could you PM me with the server ip so i could have a look?
05/31/2016 10:51 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Skype name:
Jarod.salvo

Server type: Roleplay/towny/survival( has a lot more involved.)
05/31/2016 10:52 am
stonehatch
I would love to help you but i have never done rp or towny before so am sorry but i would be useless if i tried
05/31/2016 11:23 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Actually its ths same kind of plugin work. You know permissions? You will do those. You know essentials? You will do that. Configuration for it will be just as anything else, even our custom plugins

If you can do survival or factions you can do this. We have many other plugin configuration people to do what you cant
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome