Freedom Haven (Hermitcraft inspired Survival Server)

BlaireTheUnicorn's Avatar BlaireTheUnicorn2/20/17 1:27 pm
5/3/2017 11:28 am
0611's Avatar 0611
Freedom Haven is a survival no-pvp server. The server does have a whitelist and the application is below. The maximum player amount is 20. We will accept 20 applications and if one player gets banned, add another player. Here are the rules:
No Griefing
No Raiding
No Swearing
No Racist/Sexist/Homophobic remarks
No Spamming
No Roleplay
No Alt Accounts
No Death Related Pranks
If you take someones stuff, give it back

Copy and paste the following and fill it out in the comments.

Whitelist application:
Username:
Age (Optional):
Why do you want to join?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
What are you best at?:
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?:
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?:
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.):
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?:
Do you accept the rules?:

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
BlaireTheUnicorn
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2017 11:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Username namjn
Age (Optional) 14
Why do you want to join? I've wanted to join a survival server without protection, as it feels as though it really is a community setting and I've never tried that!
How long have you been playing minecraft? I played the game cracked for about a year since I wasn't really sure if I should buy the game at the time (how cheap, I know ;;), I finally bought the game in 2014 so it's been 3 years :--).
What are you best at? Redstone. I wouldn't say I'm at an advanced level but, it is something I'm working on ^^
What do you do if someone breaks a rule? Screenshot the evidence and submit it to higher-ups.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava? I guess I wouldn't mind since I would've prepared if such a scenario were to happen.
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.) She
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? No bans so far.
Do you accept the rules? I do!
05/03/2017 7:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
313ment
Username: mcvinc3
Age (Optional): 16
Why do you want to join?: I have played minecraft for 5 years, however recently I have lost motivation and stopped playing. I think a server like this, with a friendly community, would be perfect to regain my motivation to play and get back into the game.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 5 years
What are you best at?: Building and Survival in general.
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: Report it to the owner of the server.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: I would continue playing until I regain the stuff I had.
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): He
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No, I haven't.
Do you accept the rules?: Yes.
04/19/2017 8:36 am
GreenHaze
Hey, Blaire, I really like your idea of a hermitcraft like server, and thank you for making applications for this! I also read the server rules, they seem pretty nice!

Whitelist application:

Username: GreenHaze

Age (Optional): 14

Why do you want to join?:
I have been looking for a SMP server for a while, because I love playing minecraft, but you can sometimes get lonely, so a Multiplayer server is always better. Besides that you can also see what other people have built, share ideas and help each other out. Again, thank you for making this server.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I bought the game in 2012 so that makes about 5 years. Feels like a long time now.

What are you best at?: I'm a very versatile minecraft player so i am pretty good at everything, but i enjoy exploring dungeons and adventuring with friends the most, so i think that's what i'm best at.

What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: First tell them to stop and if they continue
tell a wiser person. Spamming in chat about it isn't my thing.

What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: I would think about my loss for a while and carry on, the minecaft world is full of new diamonds, enchantments, and adventures!

Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): He.

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No.

Do you accept the rules?: Yes i do!

Thank you for reading! I hope I will make a valuable addition to the server!
03/05/2017 3:52 pm
default6161
Whitelist application:

Username: default6161

Age (Optional): 15

Why do you want to join?: I've really wanted to join a HermitCraft like server and be able to play in a survival setting on multiplayer without having to worry about my builds

How long have you been playing minecraft?: about 5 years

What are you best at?: Building

What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: If someone happened to break a rule I would contact a OPed player as soon as possible

What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: I wouldn't care, I'd just be shocked at first but then would suck it up and start over if I didn't have extra stuff in chests

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No

Do you accept the rules?: Yes I do accept the rules and will abide to them
02/26/2017 1:21 pm
marconycr_
Username: marconycr
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to become part of a community and improve my skills.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 years
What are you best at?: Developing
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: probably report them if it is a grave offense and if it is minor I would probably just recommend that they start.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: If I didn't have spares of what I lost in chests, I would start over.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No, I haven't I'm very respectful.
Do you accept the rules?: Yes I do lol
02/26/2017 1:05 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
tacticalzig
Whitelist application:
Username: TacticalZig
Age (Optional): 17
Why do you want to join?: To have a place to call 'Home' and somewhere to dedicate hours of work.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Early Alpha
What are you best at?: Everything
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: Resolve it, get evidence and pass it on to a higher person.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: Suck it up, its my own loss, no one else is to blame. Ask for a little assistance from people who have extra stuff to get me back on my ways!
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): Lord or simply, he
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: If I or anyone else says no, then thats a lie. I've been banned many times for failing to understand rules, but I was once young. I havent played minecraft for several years and I am hoping to make a return, so I would love to put my work into this server.
Do you accept the rules?: Of course.
02/21/2017 11:50 am
ted1506
Whitelist application:
Username: ted1506
Why do you want to join?: so i can come on the amazing game and play on a server i know, where everyone is friendly and i know, i have always wanted to join a hermit craft server and have some real fun!
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for 5 years, but have had a 2 year break! looking to start playing again
What are you best at?: i would like to say i am an amazing builder and also good at helping people with hard situations!
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: i would report it if it was a serious offence however if it is a small offence etc one swear word when they die just try to say, try not to say that again
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: Try to get back onto my feet and then if necessary buy items of of other players who need materials i have.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No I haven't, it ruins the game
Do you accept the rules?: Of course

Freddie! Hope i get in
02/23/2017 6:43 pm
BlaireTheUnicorn
Accepted! Sorry for the late reply!
02/20/2017 8:03 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
RosyGoose
Username: Cassyyy
Why do you want to join?: I've been staff on multiple servers and I like to make servers be the best they can be. Also I hate staff that don't do anything to solve a situation.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: like 3-4 years
What are you best at?: I decent at building and I always try to help others.
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: depending on what rule they broke most likely a warning or mute something small and if it happens again it will let to a ban hopefully.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: Wouldn't be to mad because I don't take good stuff with me when I'm in an area that could contain lava. If i did well it's just a game.
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): She
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Nope I don't ever do anything worth being banned.
Do you accept the rules?: Yeah.
Also discord don't work on my computer so I hope that doesn't affect anything because I do have Skype.
02/21/2017 5:39 am
BlaireTheUnicorn
Accepted! The IP is FreedomHaven.mygs.co
02/20/2017 7:52 pm
DuhItzLex
I am a mod on the server. IP is FreedomHaven.mygs.co for those that are accepted
02/20/2017 6:20 pm
IndustrialBlade
Username: Bladdy
Age (Optional): 15
Why do you want to join?: I play on another inspired hermit craft vanilla server
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 4 years
What are you best at?: Building and being nice and survival
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: tell u or someone who is oped
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: keep playing
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): he
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No i havent
Do you accept the rules?: yes
And do we have a discord
02/20/2017 7:51 pm
DuhItzLex
accepted. and i will see about making a discord.

(to those people that don't know im a mod on the server)
02/20/2017 5:42 pm
AnOrphynx
Username: Orphynx
Age (Optional): 12
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because it seems like it would be a fun experience, and I would love to meet new people.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since January of 2013.
What are you best at?: Building, GFX Design, Survival, and PVP. My PvP skills will focus on mobs if I get accepted.
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: Immediately contact an OPed player so they can solve the problem.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: It's simple, really. Just get more stuff.
Preferred Pronoun (They, He, She, etc.): He.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Yes, I was banned from Hypixel. My account had been hacked but I had changed my password and I am no longer banned nor hacked.
Do you accept the rules?: Yep.
02/20/2017 7:50 pm
DuhItzLex
Awesome application. Accepted!
02/20/2017 1:43 pm
Mouse Games
Username: MouseplaysMC
Age (Optional): 11
Why do you want to join?: So I can become part of a community in this wonderful game we call Minecraft, have fun, and give me a nice project to work on! If you get what I mean.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since late 2012.
What are you best at?: Surviving and Strategy
What do you do if someone breaks a rule?: I will contact the next person of higher authority I happen to meet.
What would you do if you lost all your stuff in lava?: I'd say, "Ah darn," and then move on and get gear to replace, if I spent a long while for that gear however {example: prot 4 gear and sharp 3 sword with elytra} I'd probably rage quit xD.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: I haven't been banned from any servers.
Do you accept the rules?: Yes
02/20/2017 3:34 pm
BlaireTheUnicorn
Accepted! Great application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome