A Fresh Start. Need friends.

Druxe's Avatar Druxe9/21/14 6:56 pm
9/22/2014 9:45 pm
blukiller 1's Avatar blukiller 1
I own a minecraft server with my 18 year old "mature" brother, and today he false accused me as abusing, and demoted me and banned my alts even though I am the reason the server exists. I want a fresh gaming start. I already deleted all of my servers off my server list. Anybody want to play with me on some different server or on a different game? I might quit minecraft because of today, my favorite game I've played for hours every day for almost 3 years. I can't avoid my brother because, I'll have to deal with him until my death, but is there anything I can do?

I'm posting this here because I've seen how nice this community can be and how helpful.
Druxe
Level 30 : Artisan Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 9:45 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
blukiller 1
Play with me on snw.io im on like everyday
09/22/2014 9:33 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
Walk over to his College go see him then punch him and tell him to unban you.
09/22/2014 8:01 pm
Druxe
Thanks for all the advice guys.

I'll PM you captaindogfish btw.
09/22/2014 7:05 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
I would love to be friends, Pm me? Maybe tell me your Skype
09/22/2014 7:05 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
riverphillips
errorkn
And I know it's not hard, because I was able to do it. But if you're really desperate, I'll play with you.

In response to that, maybe you are born social, but a lot of people on the MC community are pretty shy. I was one of the shyest kids- and then gradually making friends and stepping out of my comfort zone completely changed me. Saying hi to someone at first is really hard, but if your problem is just needing friends: challenge yourself. Just go up to someone and say hi! I guarantee you 100000% that it gets easier and easier and easier to the point where you look back and laugh at yourself. Try it! I speak on behalf of myself and many of my friends
09/22/2014 7:01 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Parents rek your bro, go
09/22/2014 6:56 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
Make real life friends. More trustworthy, reliable, and much better friends all-around. Like, I'm sure everyone here is good too, I'm just saying you'd be able to better "associate" with people you know in real life. Trust me bro, I used to have mostly online "friends" but I joined marching band and started being less shy at school and I made many more friends in real life. I've been ditched by online "friends" before but my real life friends wouldn't do that. Real life friends are more "permanent" while online friends are more temporary. Now, this isn't always true, but based off my experience, this is very true. Oh, and it's sooooo much more fun to play video games with IRL friends than online friends, cause you can go over to each others' houses and have a blast and party and crazy fun stuff like that. Like I had a party at my house and we had so much fun playing Halo Reach. I'd recommend meeting new people and making new friends in real life over "meeting" new people and making new "friends" online any day.
09/22/2014 7:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
Online friends can bond just as much or more then real life friends. I've been ditched by every single one of my real life friends. Two of my online ones. I disagree with you, but it's your opinion I guess.
09/22/2014 7:40 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
Then obviously you chose the wrong group of people to be friends with (IRL)...
09/22/2014 9:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
Not really... considering everybody else judged me and hated me for absolutely no even slightly plausible reason.
09/22/2014 6:19 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Ah, I see. But why can't you just make friends outside?
09/22/2014 4:39 pm
irritatedCat
Wait, I just realized YOU owned the server. How could HE ban you?
09/22/2014 4:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Loyally
Get on his computer and shut down your server or ban him unban you.
09/22/2014 4:37 pm
irritatedCat
Even though I am the reason the server exists.

Well, if you want friends, you gotta be more humble. Anyway, you should just go outside and meet some people. And I know it's not hard, because I was able to do it. But if you're really desperate, I'll play with you.
09/22/2014 4:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
bgcanuk
Lol doesn't your brother live in the same house as you?
09/22/2014 5:36 pm
Druxe
No, he went to college a few months ago.

LoyallyGet on his computer and shut down your server or ban him unban you.

I can't, he's at college.

errorkn
Even though I am the reason the server exists.

Well, if you want friends, you gotta be more humble. Anyway, you should just go outside and meet some people. And I know it's not hard, because I was able to do it. But if you're really desperate, I'll play with you.

Just stating the facts, but you said if you are really desperate, I don't want to annoy you or anything, it's fine.
errorknWait, I just realized YOU owned the server. How could HE ban you?

When he went to college, I lost access to the server files, I can't access anything.
09/22/2014 4:31 pm
Druxe
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome