Gaby Games Official Server Staff Applications

Gabysaurus's Avatar Gabysaurus11/28/16 6:39 pm
1 emeralds 136 5
12/3/2016 1:02 pm
Ace101_1's Avatar Ace101_1
Hey there people, so I decided I'd make a server. For the server it's going to be a survival PvP server with FiskFille's Superheroes mod and his Advanced Lightsabers mod. The server will be a fun and easy way to hang out with me and others in the community. That being said, we do need staff members so that the server doesn't explode. If you wish to apply for staff, just reply to this forum post with all the necessary questions answered as honestly as possible. Keep in mind that if you are under the age of 15 you are less likely to be chosen. That being said if you do have experience being staff, you're more likely to be chosen.

Staff Application
IGN:
Preferred name:
Past server staff experience:
Past possible bans on other servers plus reason for ban:
Why should we chose you for our staff?:
Skype/Discord username:
Gabysaurus
Level 46 : Master Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ace101_1
Staff Application

IGN: Ace101_1

Preferred name: Ace

Time zone: PST

Past server staff experience: I have been a Head Admin on NinjaRaids, a Co-Owner on Universal Factions, and a Moderator on CreativeCraft

Past possible bans on other servers plus reason for ban: None

Why should we chose you for our staff?: I have 3 years experience where i have learned everything that a single person would ever need to know how to run a successful Minecraft server. I know how to use most commands and plugins such as WorldEdit and GroupManager (I know more). I am for sure more mature than a normal 14 year old and i am very trustworthy. I am also free most of the time, so you can contact me anytime for whatever the situation is. One of the best reasons you should select me to be part of your staff team (according to other people) is because i expect no payment (i do have PayPal just in case ).

Skype/Discord username: My Skype username is ace101_1 (i don't have a microphone yet, it will arrive on Christmas).

P.S. I know i have a lower chance of being selected, but its always fun to try anyways.
12/03/2016 10:54 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
torbis12345
Staff Application: ''Hopefully chosen for builder''

IGN: Torbis123

Preferred name: Torbis / Tobias

Time zone: I believe it's (UTC+01:00) ''Norway''

Past server staff experience: I've been builder on alot of servers! if you'd like to see some of my structures, send me a msg on discord! I got alot of pictures and such

Past possible bans on other servers plus reason for ban: I've been banned once before, it was by an Abusive admin, who was a dick to everyone, especially me.
He abusivly punished me. ;-;

I have good experience with building, I don't get much angry! gotta be good that.. I've been builder on a few servers before, been in a few build projects! I'd like to think i'm quite a funny man! With the memes and stuff.. I love playing with the community and getting new friends! I hope you choose me <3
I do know alot of commands in World edit & Voxel Sniper, i got a few years in those!
I've got aton of experience in staff!

Skype/Discord Username : Torbis123, I don't use it always but i'm on there, And my discord username is Torbis123#7087 I am on there usually all the time!
11/29/2016 12:41 pm
Level 44 : Master Strawberry
DoomDestroyer98
Staff Application

IGN: DoomDestroyer98

Preferred name: Doom or my full username. Not very picky.

Time zone: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Past server staff experience: I've been staff on at least 4 servers and had experience running about 3.

Past possible bans on other servers plus reason for ban: I have 1 ban on CatsCraft for cursing. But the matter of the fact is that I was not warned properly to stop nor was I given a smaller, less permanent punishment before my ban so I don't really consider it very valid.

Why should we chose you for our staff?: Well I tend to be very fair and I do my best to be unbiased. I might have a small temper problem if the member refuses to listen at all. But other than that I keep a cool head.

Skype/Discord username:
Skype (you have but here anyway): DoomDestroyer98™ DoomCorpsYT
Discord: DoomDestroyer98#1978
11/28/2016 6:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BoomMan64
Contact me Skype my Username is BoomMan64
11/28/2016 6:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BoomMan64
Staff Application

IGN: BoomMan64

Preferred name: Nathan

Time zone: UTC 5:00 EST

Past server staff experience: I have been Mod on NationsColide and Helper on OPCraft and WaffleWorld.

Past possible bans on other servers plus reason for ban: No bans.

You should choose me because I am very experienced with Staff, and I would help other players have an amazing time on this server so they continue to play on this server on a daily basis. In addition, I would help new players use commands, and play games so that they will stay on the server. I will help the community grow and I will work hard every day so you will have another super hard working player on the staff team. I always motivate everyone into a good mood and I would work extremely hard every day to contribute to the community you should also choose me because I'm always in a good mood and I'm always nice to everyone that chats to me and I'm a good sport in games. Also I will always answer every player that requests my assistance. I'm very very experienced with staff and staff positions. And make everyone's time at this server the best they ever had!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome