Galatropis (3D browser MMORPG) looks amazing!

GemMaster's Avatar GemMaster8/21/14 4:02 pm
1 emeralds 159
Hey everybody!

So I was watching a couple MC videos on youtube and this video popped up as related, so I figured I'd check it out and it looks pretty good! any of you heard of it? Apparently 5 years in development - check out the video here:

Descrip:

Galatropis, a free to play 3D browser-based sandbox and so much more, is about to go on Kickstarter! Be creative with your friends like never before in a limitless universe spread over lots of planets. This video gives a brief taster of what's to come, and what we've been busy working away at for 5 years of development. Some features (most aren't mentioned in the video!):
- Hack n' Slash combat style
- Browser based
- Designed to be fast to load
- Build as big, or as small, as you want
- Completely flexible building. Curvey walls hundreds of floors high.
- Work together with friends on larger structures
- Setup companies and buy/ sell wares to other players or civilians
- Continuous and enormous gameworld. No load walls here!
- Large viewing distances. Spot cities you built from space.
- Watch your structures come to life as you fill them with civilians.
- Civilians can shop, take jobs, commute over huge distances using either vehicles or public transit systems.
- Dynamic weather which responds to constructions
- Build utility and transit grids. If you're not careful, watch them strain and fall apart!
- Team up with large groups of players to form a nation
- Take your nation to war!
- Built to be modded and extended with custom items and more
- Export constructions built in the game to 3D software
- 17 skills to enjoy with your friends. For example, jam with friends on a range of instruments in an epic floating stadium you built in the sky.
- Much, much more!

The Kickstarter campaign contains lots more information about the game and will be available shortly, so please help us out in the final stages of bringing Galatropis to life.

Stay tuned for updates - we can't wait to see you, and thanks so much for watching!

P.s. glad to finally be on this board!!
GemMaster
Level 1 : New Miner