GamersHaven - In the making

sierramig's Avatar sierramig4/30/15 8:22 pm
5/22/2015 5:37 pm
bobbyboost100's Avatar bobbyboost100
I am making a new website (not sure about the name yet) for people like you and me who are small gaming YouTubers, or just wanna show people our gameplay, commentaries, etc. Except, on this site, everybody has a chance to get popular. New videos will be posted on the front page. There will be video responses etc. We want everyone to have a fair chance of being noticed.

-UPDATE-
Site is going well, I think I'll be able to do this myself now that I've expanded my knowledge of these languages. I've also come up with a few possible names. Just a minor setback that I lost about 200 lines of code last night, but it'll be fine -_-
sierramig
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2015 5:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
bobbyboost100
It sounds great but I don't think Gamer's Haven is the right name, I mean a name like that is bound to attract liars. Or hipsters. Great concept though!
Perhaps I can provide a few ideas.
05/22/2015 2:17 pm
sierramig
bump
05/17/2015 1:42 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
killazombiecow
I can help with this, I've got experience with HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP.
PM me and we can talk further.
05/17/2015 1:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AnnualSurvivalGame
Hey, any idea when we can just take a peek at the site?

Thanks
05/17/2015 1:14 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
05/11/2015 1:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
dead account 4838
I could possibly help , been working with some JavaScript ,hopefully I can help
05/11/2015 9:20 pm
sierramig
You can help with stuff, just PM me and we can talk
05/10/2015 8:36 pm
sierramig
bump
05/10/2015 5:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NovaBoxGames
So wait. I'm confused. It's going to be a site for youtubers? Or a site for gaming videos exclusively, However anybody is able to post? Well. it's certainly an interesting offer.

I can't code or anything. But I'm a youtuber and I make videos. I can do retro and modern pixel art!

If you want to talk on skype, That would be awesome.

My skype: seth.sacred
05/07/2015 7:55 pm
sierramig
If anyone would like to help it would be greatly appreciated
05/03/2015 5:56 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Can i join.
My skype is neasle2. I wanna join!
05/03/2015 5:49 pm
sierramig
bump
05/01/2015 9:16 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NevetCS
I'm interested, but I don't think I'll be able to help at all until it's up. Feel free to shoot me a message when it IS up!
05/01/2015 9:22 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Candy
Hello, i might be able to do the gfx stuff, pm me if you want help ^_^
And I will give you my skype
05/01/2015 8:40 am
sierramig
Bump
04/30/2015 10:06 pm
sierramig
AnnualSurvivalGamewww.youtube.com/channel/UC3GeiM8XvTWS34AifjNvloQ

Please check out my channel! I'd also love to help and I'd make new videos daily if they could have a spot on your site

Thanks dude!

I'll let you know as soon as the sites up so you can be one of the first to post!
04/30/2015 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnnualSurvivalGame
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3GeiM ... 4AifjNvloQ

Please check out my channel! I'd also love to help and I'd make new videos daily if they could have a spot on your site

Thanks dude!
04/30/2015 8:57 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Derpymun
Does it HAVE TO be gaming? or can it be something like.. beauty tutorials?
05/01/2015 9:11 pm
sierramig
Eh just for gaming... xD
04/30/2015 8:55 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
It should just be a gamer social network (: I'm not a youtuber but I love gaming, and I'd love to be part of a completely gaming network
04/30/2015 9:01 pm
sierramig
Well yeah that's what it is. I'm making peoples channels fully customizable. They can add picture backgrounds, upload pictures, etc. There will be more options for people who don't want to just make videos.
04/30/2015 8:46 pm
sierramig
ElectricMusiq
sierramigI am making a new website called GameCom (name not official yet) for people like you and me who are small gaming YouTubers. Except, on GameCom, everybody has a chance to get popular. New videos will be posted on the front page. When more people join we will do giveaways for equipment. Like the classic YouTube layout? It's kind of what the site will look like.

What I need from you:
- I need people to help, maybe make GFX. PM me if you're interested.
- Any suggestions. Have an idea? Post something or PM me

I am currently coding the site, it will be up soon. If anyone wants to help in any way, PM me. I may give you my Skype through there. This is something that is being taken seriously, so any help is appreciated. Thanks for reading. This project will take alot of time and or money, but it will be done.

EDIT: Artwork being added soon

I will be interested in helping set up a few things as well as giving ideas, however it's late for me at least and I'll help tomorrow if you still need it.

Thank you, and help will probably be needed, as I want the people who are going to use the site to give input
04/30/2015 8:27 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ElectricMusiq
sierramigI am making a new website called GameCom (name not official yet) for people like you and me who are small gaming YouTubers. Except, on GameCom, everybody has a chance to get popular. New videos will be posted on the front page. When more people join we will do giveaways for equipment. Like the classic YouTube layout? It's kind of what the site will look like.

What I need from you:
- I need people to help, maybe make GFX. PM me if you're interested.
- Any suggestions. Have an idea? Post something or PM me

I am currently coding the site, it will be up soon. If anyone wants to help in any way, PM me. I may give you my Skype through there. This is something that is being taken seriously, so any help is appreciated. Thanks for reading. This project will take alot of time and or money, but it will be done.

EDIT: Artwork being added soon

I will be interested in helping set up a few things as well as giving ideas, however it's late for me at least and I'll help tomorrow if you still need it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome