★ Gcraft NEW ★ Bungeecord Server ★ Need Staff ★

gabbo200's Avatar gabbo2008/26/15 3:16 am
8/29/2015 5:46 am
Paneful's Avatar Paneful
Hey guys I'm Gabo and I'm starting a new server called Gcraft, at the moment it has, hub, factions server, minigames (under development), pixelmon(under develporment), Our goal is to become a big community to make an awesome server for all our members.

To apply please fill the form of the position you would like to work on.

Builder

Name:

IGN:

How many hours per week can you work on the server:

Screenshots of previous work:

Plugin Developer

Name:
IGN:
How many hours per week can you work on the server:
How many years experience do you have:

Ideas Panel
(Making ideas for plugins/builds)

Name:
IGN:
Previous Experience:

Staff Manager

Name:
IGN:

Per Server plugin manager
(Factions, Pixelmon, MiniGames)

Name:
IGN:

gabbo200
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2015 5:46 am
Paneful
I'd like to apply for Administrator (if open) otherwise Staff Manager

Name: Kaan

IGN: Livate

Previous Experience: I had many own servers but I quit 'em due to hackers, every single time. Then after that I became Staff on a lot of servers, those of strangers and those of my friends (Note, most of my friends were strangers at first, I became friends with them because I spent so much time with the players & on the servers). I am a trustworthy and nice person, according to a lot of people even though I consider myself a silent type unless something grabs my attention and forces me to say something. My pro of being Staff is monitoring players (since I am a really curious person and like to know what's going on, whenever & wherever) and just keeping things in their place, like warning/banning the bad guys - depending on how bad the problem is that they caused - and removing them from the server. I've been playing Minecraft since late 2011 and bought my account mid-2012 so I know a lot about the game, which can help me at answering questions about the game if players have any (I also have a great knowledge on games outside of Minecraft). And my only con would be building, I am not a great builder I gotta tell you that. I am better off building simplistic stuff such as houses. But I am terrible at building huge projects such as; Spawns, Castles, Cities etc.
08/29/2015 5:06 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
_TheDiamondHD_
Staff Manager

Name: Jimmy

IGN: Cattzzz

Previous Experience:
I have been staff on a lot of servers but all of them have stopped due to money payment. I want to apply for staff manager because I think that I am suitable to pick the staff and also, I take applicants really serious because I test on their staff skills, I test whether they are trusted or not and also, I take things serious because I don't want to fail on this staff position. I am more experienced in the chatting area because I like being a Moderator but I think that Staff Manager is the right thing for me to apply for.

Moderator: 4 times
Staff-Manager:5 times

I am looking forward to read my applicant and hopefully you can get to it ASAP!.
08/29/2015 4:51 am
Spikey_Sin
Name: Adam warfum
IGN: Spikey_Sin
Age: I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.
Previous Experience: I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your server magical. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
Past Experience:About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.
Staff Position applying for:Staff Manager.
Iv setup many servers before, this will merely be do you have the plugins,
08/27/2015 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xXRedstonemaXx
Name: Quinn
IGN: xXRedstonemanXx
Position Applying For: Administrator
Previous Experience: I have had my own server (ip: s15.hosthorde.com:25916). I am Admin on two other servers at the moment (ips: s46.hosthorde.com:26243 and fandomverse.mcph.co) I am builder on another server (ip: On my other computer. I don't have at the moment. I have also been Co-Owner and Admin on countless of other servers.
Why I should be Admin: I love helping out servers and I am a good builder. I know and love how to Administrate servers and I know lots of Admin plug-ins. I am kind and welcoming to new players and I am very responsible. I have built cool hubs for other servers and could show you a pic of one of my recent's on Skype if I am accepted. I don't abuse my powers and I think I could help out a lot.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope I get accepted.

~xXRedstonemanXx
08/29/2015 4:40 am
gabbo200
Quinn it will be awesome to have you on the team, write me on skype: gabbbo200
08/27/2015 2:20 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
Ok, thanks.
08/26/2015 8:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItzSargai
and i forgot to mention im applying for staff manager
08/26/2015 8:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItzSargai
Hello, My name is Thomas and my In Game Name is JudoMaster123
I am turning 10 soon wich puts people of me a bit I live in England in the UK.
My skype is searing.wolfe I've been staff on several other servers but they all got shut down and i am currently hosting my own RPG. I am apllying because i love helping people in games and in real life. I do optional litter picking and i help old women cross the street and much much more. I hope you accept me to be staff in your amazing server and i think we will grow to be great great friends!

Yours Sincrerley

Judo
08/26/2015 7:11 am
CitronLemons
Staff Manager

Name: My name is Diego.
IGN: My IGN is Citrons.
Previous Experience: I have been a staff member in this one survival server. It is very peaceful because it has a strict no griefing policy, no killing, and other rules. Playing in that server for 4 to 5 months led me to become a staff member. I became a Police and my duty was to moderate the chat at all cost and help players in need. Sadly, the server was shut down after lacking donations.

Thanks for reading!
-Citrons
08/26/2015 4:03 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
What is bungeecord? Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but my server is vanilla and self-hosted.
08/27/2015 1:42 am
gabbo200
It's a server that connects multiple servers running on 1 or more pc's
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome