Giving Away 1 FREE Sponsored Server!

ProximityMC's Avatar ProximityMC4/6/14 6:45 am
4/16/2014 4:32 pm
Aekor's Avatar Aekor
Welcome people, Thank you for taking a intrest into the post I have written this morning, I am here to offer 1 FREE 2GB sponsored Minecraft server, you can put what ever you like on this server.

The deal is we would make with you is:
- We recieve 50% of all donations
- We will advertise your server on our website
- We will pay for your server to be on a Minecraft Server Listing site (http://minecraftservers.org/) and we will make sure that your server listing is on the sponsored section.

We hope this will be a fantastic opportunity for you and ourselves. Now we have to explain how you would apply and the format.

How to apply?
Click to reveal
Name:
What will you put on the server:
Server name (ideas):
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla):
How will you advertise us:
If you are applying please post them below OR pm me them by clicking here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/ ... oximityMC/

Many Thanks
Kevin Henson
Founder Of SkylineDesigns & GamingNode
ProximityMC
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2014 4:32 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Aekor
So.........who won? (I know you said you'd pm the person who won, but I'm just curious )
04/16/2014 4:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
Ok :-3
04/16/2014 4:23 am
ProximityMC
Winner has been chosen. We will PM you over the next few hours if you won!
04/13/2014 2:26 pm
ProximityMC
Bumping this post. The give-away will close at 12.00pm GMT tomorrow (14/04/14)

Thanks
Kevin.
04/13/2014 2:24 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
chompyzebra
Name: Matt
MC Name: OiThatsAShame
What will you put on the server: Hub Server with kit pvp tnt run sky wars factions spleef survival games arena brawl walls paintball bridges probably some more too
Server name (ideas): LuxGames
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): spigot
How will you advertise us: twitter 500+ follows youtube facebook and banners
04/12/2014 11:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mr_jefferyskn
Name: Johny
MC Name: mystiic_monkey
What will you put on the server: mini games, prison and survival
Server name (ideas): EmraldCraft
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): bukkit
How will you advertise us: on server lists and on my youtube, Twitter Facebook, friends, my current server
Other: My questions are will we be able to use FileZilla and stuff
I have devs working in a prison map and a pvp map ATM
I have a coder working on a donation plugin as well
04/12/2014 11:37 am
Level 1 : New System
stipebno
Name: Fran
MC Name: Prototype2rises
What will you put on the server: I have a brother that is a dev, so he will make custom made plugins, and 3 friends that won some competitions for building. I personally am great at making minigames and am expirienced at it.
Server name (ideas): I will definetly add more minigames, custom plugins and will personally pay for our own website.
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Bukkit, Ofcourse...
How will you advertise us:I have a Youtube channel and a Twitter, so I will advertise you there, and I will also mension you to my friends.
04/08/2014 6:30 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
Name: Emily (I prefer not to give out my last name, obviously)

Age: Currently 13 years of age, but don't underestimate me...hehe.

MC Name: Tombrony

What will you put on the server: Since I do have some friends who can develop plugins, it'll be easy to find. I might stick to the Minigame-ish type, but I am always looking for new ideas, plus I enjoy RPG a lot now, so yeah...ideas galore.

Server name (ideas): Haha, I really don't know. I'm bound to think of something.

What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Bukkit seems like a good place to start, but if the server grows, eventually we might switch around a little bit, but I wouldn't want to go Vanilla. I think it's a waste.

How will you advertise us: I have plenty of friends that are eager for new servers, and I can set up a lot on various Minecraft-related forums. I could also probably set up a auto announcer on the server saying thanks to you guys and the whatnot.
04/07/2014 9:21 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
zDragonSlayerx
When will the contest end?
04/08/2014 5:24 am
Aekor
It's not a contest
04/12/2014 11:31 am
zDragonSlayerx
Giveaway* :l My bad.
04/12/2014 12:01 pm
Aekor
I contacted him through skype, and he told me it ended on the 14th.
04/06/2014 7:25 pm
xXWeirdCoolCatXx
Name:Katt
MC Name:xXWeirdCoolCatXx
What will you put on the server:A Super Fun, Custom Plugins, Epic Spawn, Many player Survival Server!
Server name (ideas): KattCraft Survival Server!
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Spigot!
How will you advertise us: I will tell all my friends, Make A Vid on UTube, And Tweet to my followers AND make a announcement and a sign saying to join your server!!!

Hope I Get Picked, Seriosuly! Also, I will make you a BIGGER Deal... How about 100 percent of donations go to you? Since your giving it free shouldnt all of it go to you! Thanks in advance!
~The Katt Network
04/06/2014 7:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
masterofmilk
PM'ed you... When will this contest be over?
04/06/2014 7:14 pm
zDragonSlayerx
Name: Rhys. (Pronounced "Reese")
MC Name: zDragonSlayerx

What will you put on the server: I have a great idea for a brand new type of server. A Prison server, but instead of doing boring stuff like mining/mobgrinding/farming the players will entertain the guards and wardens by playing to the death in minigames! I'm basically combining the Prison ranking system with the awesome fun of minigames. As players earn more money by winning they can rank up and unlock new perks and permissions to play around with. I am surprised no one has put this idea into reality. So with your free server I can construct my idea and mold it into a real server!

Server names(ideas): Gladiator[s](MC,PvP,Craft, blank), or WardensPrison, DragonNest.

What type of server: Bukkit!

How will you advertise us: Announcement plugins/personal advertisement/signs at spawn/website. As much as possible without making it annoying.

P.S: If I do get chosen for the winner of the server. You may become the [Co-Owner]/[Sponsor] because I live by the rule: Who pays for the server owns the server . Trying to not make it sound like a bribe, but there you have it.
04/06/2014 6:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
McPvPMaster
Name: Carter
MC Name: CarterCarpentier
What will you put on the server: Well I currently have 3 ideas! One is a Modded attack of the B-Team server that would be really cool and have some good plugins! Another is a Custom Factions server that has a ton of kits and a really cool Shop/Spawn! And my final 3rd idea is a Hub server with Towny, Factions, And Prison!
Server name (ideas): Well it depends on the Server type you like the best! But I have a few planned out names!
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Bukkit
How will you advertise us: I will advertise you by my youtube channel which has 140 subs! (ww.youtube.com/McPvPMaster101) I will advertise you over skype. And I will advertise you on other minecraft sites too!

PS: I'm very good with running a server and can make a very successful server! I will not let you down and nor will I ever let you down! I have been working on servers for years!

-Best regards
Carter
04/06/2014 6:03 pm
Koolade_Killer2001
Name: Riley
MC Name: Kooalde_KilleR
What will you put on the server: Everything Their is to Put on a Server like Minigames, Factions, Creative, Survival, SkyBlock ect.
Server name (ideas): CraftMania, KooladeMC, CrazyCraft.
How will you advertise us: I will have an announcement in the chat every 10 minutes i would put you guys in the server menu, your guys website url would go before mine and i would have 5% of donations go to you guys and have a appreciation day for your guys website have a section just for your website have a place to donate to you guys.

Hope To Get The Server
Koolade
04/06/2014 5:48 pm
Admin12
KI AJI OTI AJLA PONFUR! DEOU KAFL JABV
04/06/2014 5:47 pm
Admin12
DERO
04/06/2014 4:50 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
E_Hos
Name: Eric
MC Name: E_Hos
What will you put on the server: Prison
Server name (ideas): LordCraft OP Prison
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): bukkit
How will you advertise us: Your name will be EVERYWERE!!! on the banned, the website AND YOU GET 100% OF DONATIONS
04/06/2014 4:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
grpvp101
Name:
Zain

MC Name:
Zainkabeer

My server idea is to create a semi-capture the flag and team deathmatch server. In this, the main server play would be capture the flag in two or three different teams. However, it wouldnt be just capture the flag, as many servers are; rather there would be powerups for purchase such as nuclear blasts, guns, and any other things out of the ordinary. I would also plan on making a server network by purchasing more servers as more players join. These new servers would have Factions, KitPVP, Creative, and various Minigames such as spleef, hungergames, skyblock, and skywars.

Server name (ideas):
VitalCapture, MagicalCTF

Bukkit

I will advertise using in game advertisements, broadcasts, and other advertisements on the forums and on the server website. Players will also spawn in front of a sign saying that GamingNode.Net Sponsored this server.
04/06/2014 8:40 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
epicmcminer19
Name:
I prefer to not say it in public.

MC Name:
epicmcminer19

I will be making a hardcore pvp server, no factions, soup, trackers, private warps, and a lot of my custom coded plugins. I strive to making unique servers, I hate making servers that are similar to another.

Server name (ideas):
I prefer not to say it in public.

Spigot if working, Bukkit if not.

There will be an automatic announcer saying; "Thanks to GamingNode.net for the sponsored server!" Players will spawn in front of a sign saying; "This server is sponsored by GamingNode.net."
04/06/2014 8:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
O-O
Name: Caitlin

MC Name:
cpbdogs

What will you put on the server: I would love to do/make this server a minigames and/or hunger games server. Minigames like spleef, tnt run, guns, etc. Though, with some help from a few of my friends, we might even be able to make a custom game as well. I am not entirely sure that we would go the minigames route, it's something that my friends and I would have to decide. If not for minigames or hunger games, we'd probably go the creative path. This is all fairly undecided, but at least we have ideas.

Server name (ideas): I've always dreamed of having a server and naming it 'Dominion' or 'Dominion MC'. I don't know which of those it would be. It all depends on the website domains and server IP domains that are available.

What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): This depends also. If the current Bukkit build is out for the new Minecraft version, I'd go with it. Same goes for Spigot. If it was down to the two, I'd probably choose Spigot.

How will you advertise us: I am a part of a couple YouTube groups, so I'd have them play on the server and record their game-play. I'd make sure I tell all of my Skype friends (I have LOADS). And I'd let my other friends, who don't have Skype, but still play Minecraft know. Having a server is like having a secret. Once you share it someone unreliable, they spread your secret. In this case, with the server, that would be fantastic!

I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
-cpb (AKA: Caitlin)
04/06/2014 8:27 am
azuranetwork
Name: Ian Trent

MC Name: JumpyAcorn

What will you put on the server: I would put on the server a Factions PvP server, I will also include various custom minigames, that the plugins would be custom made. If you look at my profile, me and my friends have very top notch building skills, and are gifted to use them. One of my friends is very good with plugins, he even designs his own, so he could make custom plugins for the server.

Server name (ideas): Furious Raiding, Siege Wars, Reality Factions, Azura Factions

How will you advertise us: On the server, i will put an announcer plugin and one of the announces will be something about your company. I also have a youtube channel with about 300 subscribers, so i could advertise that very well, by making videos about you guys, i could put you in my custom links on the channel art, I could also put something on my channel art that says "Proudly sponsored by Gaming Node!". I could also advertise through via Skype, as i get put in lots of group chats with 200+ people in it, and i also have very many Skype contacts.
04/06/2014 8:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
frist1recon
Name: Aidan
MC Name:frist1recon
What will you put on the server:Minigame and one worldedit castle
Server name (ideas):Apllocraft
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla):Vannila
How will you advertise us:I will go on to pmc every day and post stuff on the chat
04/06/2014 8:13 am
rlaszlo100isabos
Name:James Rausch
MC Name:Rlaszlo100
What will you put on the server: Well we have custom developed our own plugins me and my friend. We would be most likely making a Day-Z server. We currently home host in building it and our map is almost done. The plugin was coded by my friend and is almost 90 percent done, it features boss battles and stuffs.
Server name (ideas):A New Dayz
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla):Spigot
How will you advertise us: Featuring every 10 min a banner that states If you wanna host like us go with GamingNode, and one our website we will have a link that states where we host.
04/06/2014 8:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
thedudewithtoolMC
Sent by pm
04/06/2014 8:08 am
LittleChaosGaming
Name:Scott
MC Name: ScottChaos
What will you put on the server: minigames but I will also make new minigames and I would make it a hub server
Server name (ideas):LittleChaosCraft
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla):Bukkit
How will you advertise us: I will out it on repeat so every 10 minutes it says Thanks to gamingnode for making this server and will give you a youtube shoutout
P.s. Hope you pick us it would be an honour but ik there are many other people who deserver it so I understand if you don't pick me
04/06/2014 7:47 am
Aekor
I have a question, if the server grows (and the donations are more than enough to cover the payment of the server) would you upgrade the plan?
04/06/2014 8:03 am
ProximityMC
Yes we would
04/06/2014 8:09 am
Aekor
Ok I'm entering my app now (I'm PM'ing it to you)
04/06/2014 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Network
WorldofAsteria
Name: Raymond
MC Name: Xeractus
What will you put on the server: Creative
Server name (ideas): We Already Have One, Though It Would Be Better If We Didn't Need To Pay For All This. The Name is World of Asteria.
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Spigot Actually.
How will you advertise us: As we are a build team, we will advertise you through our website, and our commissions.
04/06/2014 7:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zer00ne
Name: James

MC Name: My in game name is, lothongkam

What will you put on the server: If I were to create my own server it would be factions. I would like factions because I have been playing it for almost years I believe and I'm more than sure what plugins there are to get and not to get. I would get mcmmo, auctions, player heads, Anti-Cheat, and of course factions. Of course there may be more but there's just too much to list down. I also know how to keep a server fair. (Ex. Admin abuses, Instant demote =, Advertiser = instant ban, Hacker = Screenshare through skype to look through Appdata folders. etc)
I also know how to choose the right staff .

Server name (ideas): The faction server would be called Furtive-PvP. Furtive means sneaky, which means the server would be called, ''Sneaky-PvP''

( Just to show that I really want this server I would be making a server banner GIF )

How will you advertise us: I would be able to advertise through skype, possibly youtube, maybe if it's okay with you advertising on other servers, and I can make a server banner GIF. ( We have gotten 30 players on me and my friends past server by advertising on other servers)

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this!
04/06/2014 7:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PriorBobi-x
Name: Jorma U.
MC-Name: Priorbobi
What will you put on the server: I'd like to make a prison server!
Server name (ideas): FuSionPriSon!
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Bukkit / Spigot.
How will you advertise us: I'll advertise you on pair minecraft forums + on my youtube account maybe.

Thanks for the giveaway!
-Priorbobi
04/06/2014 6:59 am
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
Name: Anthony N.
MC Name: andrewnguyener
What will you put on the server: My idea is a Towny server with multiple ranks that work through in-game playtime. (EX: Play for 12 hours and get the rank Veteran) and provide a new survival experience with plugins like mcMMO, and survival modifiers that make the game more exciting. I would add minigames as well to keep the server alive and well. If the Towny server is a no-go, I would go with a prison server (non-OP) in which you go through the blocks D-A, then you get a prestige rank that lets you outside the prison to make towns and survive.
Server name (ideas): For the Towny server, I'd name it "Auctus". Auctus means growth in Latin. And it would be a very natural, and green-friendly server with a lot of nature. For the Prison server, I'd call it "Forsaken Prison" or "ForsakenPrison", and make the prison very abandoned and broken looking.
What type of server (Bukkit or Spigot or Vanilla): Bukkit.
How will you advertise us: I can advertise the server through my YouTube channel, as well as spread it around my Skype. (I have a lot of contacts on Skype.)
04/06/2014 6:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HyphyCat
Name: Ibby
MC Name: HyphyCat
What will you put on the server: I Will try and have someone create some custom plugins and it will be factions
Server name (ideas): ArticOps Faction
How will you advertise us: Yeh
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome