>+>GormPrison OP Recruiting!<+<

Shizzle321's Avatar Shizzle3215/22/15 9:32 pm
5/29/2015 8:55 pm
cooperholmes19's Avatar cooperholmes19
GormPrison (OP)
Ever wanted to play a server,where you can have fun,be entertained for minutes to months,ever wanted to play a server,that you never knew could be real,come to life?Did you ever realize,that there is one server that brings you all of those.Have you guessed which one,well,mine of course!

GormPrison,might seem like any other prison server,all you can do is mine,sell and rankup.But let me tell you something,You're absolutely WRONG
This server is yes,a OP prison server,but,
It has much more to it.The following spoiler will tell you,what else there is,and what we are

Click to reveal
GormPrison is an OP Prison that brings a Mines,Plots,Cells,and best of all,a storyline!The storyline is,two crooks,go to a small town.With a criminal mind,they decide to rob a bank.(In the server it's a mine) After getting to the bank,they rob (Mine) the bank,Every minute the mine regins,and every player inside it will be tp'd to spawn and be set as rank: JailMan.At that rank,the players do not have the ability to mine,because they just got put in jail,and the last thing they need to do,is mine.Instead they have to wait 20 minutes,then they will auto. be put into the next rank,Prisoner.Then it get's to mine,sell,rankup,but with MANY MANY more to do at the same time. Note there are not A-Z ranks,and we try to give players a unique experience that no other server can provide!

Server
After getting this far into the thread,you must be really interested in playing it.And I know,when I sprouted this idea,I thought "Wow,I would love to play that server!" After looking I got no where,so I decided to find someone to create a server for me,and I would go from there,which worked!Someone SO nice,That I never knew this damn world had,gave me one.
[color=#8040FF]Now that you know about the server,I would assume you want to play,sadly,we were just created,and still have tons more of building,developing,and more to do for the server.In fact what I'm about to tell you,is the whole point of this thread[color=#FF0000][size=200]WE NEED STAFF!![/size][/color]
[color=#BF00BF]As a growing server,we need builders and developers,the following spoiler will tell you both 1.Builder Format and 2.Developer format,enjoy![/color]
[spoiler][size=150]Builder Format:[/size]
IGN:
First Name:
Skype/Email:
Why do you want to build:
2 or more screen pictures of builds:
Do you know how to use W/E and W/G:
[size=150]Developer Format:[/size]
IGN:
Name:
Any well-known servers you developed:
If not what servers have you developed:
What can you do as a developer:
Can you create custom warp,kit etc. guis?
Anything else you want me to know:[/spoiler]
[color=#0040BF][size=200]Closing[/size][/color]
[color=#BF8040]Now that you've learned about our server,know how to apply,I guess all we need to do now,is close this thread off.[/color]
[color=#8040BF]If I like your application,I will let you know by quoting your post,emailing/skype IM you. I wish you the best luck!One more thing I would like you to know,We need about 5-8 Builders,and one organized build team. And about 2 developers,once we grow,I will recruit much more![/color]
Thanks so much for your time
~Shizzle321
Shizzle321
Level 1 : New Network