★GormPrison Recruiting★

GormPrison's Avatar GormPrison5/25/15 12:55 pm
5/25/2015 1:46 pm
PixelatedGaming's Avatar PixelatedGaming
Entry:★GormPrison Recruiting★
Hello fellow PMC players,I have just recently got a server.I thought about what it should be,then prison sparked in my head.So after getting the server,I thought.Man,There are hundreds,maybe even THOUSANDS of just normal prison servers where you mine,sell and rankup.That's when I decided to change things up.My server is yes,a prison server,But with a unique twist.What it is,is you spawn on a street.With a criminal mind,you decide to rob a near by bank.(Since you can't really rob a bank,In this case it was to where you mine it) And every minute the mine regins,and everyone inside the mine,is set to rank JailMan,and tp'd to the real,prison spawn.So the first part is like GTA,But when you get caught,you STAY in the jail,And that's when your life as a prisoner starts.At first,the 'Warden' has to get to 'know' you.So to rankup to the next rank:Prisoner,You have to wait 20 minutes,then you are auto. put to that rank.But don't orry,There are several activities to while you wait those 20 minutes.Then after that,you have to mine,sell,and rankup.But with LOTS of other things to do at the same time.As a player of minecraft for 1 year,I know what people like about prisons and don't like about them.I took all of that knowledge and I combined it to one.Otherwise known as,GormPrison!!(Did I forget to mention the custom warp,kit,and help GUI)?
Applications
By now you must want to be part of this community.The thing is,we just got created,and we still need to build the server.This following paragraph will include 1.The most important things we need to do and 2.Application format(s)
Click to reveal
We need to complete:
1.Buycraft
2.Forums
3.Ranks
4.Building ranks
5.Develop bank mine
6.create MRL mines
5.Kits
6.Spawn
7.Finish by 6/6
Builder format:
Name:
IGN:
Why do you want to build for us?
What can you build?
Past work
Present work
How much time can you dedicate building?
Can you work with W/E and W/G?
Developer format:
IGN:
Name:
Skype/Email:
Prior work:
What can you develop?
What coding language do you use
What plugins do you work best with?
Can you create plugins?
GFX Logo designer:
Name:
IGN:
Previous work:

Closing:
Well,Now you know about the format,and about the server,and what needs to be done.Now I must tell you,We need staff BADLY.You can't express how stressed I am.I'm doing 75% of the server's work.And to finish by 6/6 is just even worst.It's up to you to relieve my stress,and striving to make the server better!
I guess this is all I need to tell you about.I wish you the best of luck.

~GormPrison
GormPrison
Level 1 : New Miner