Got Skillz? Join Zaphno's Network! [DEVS] [ARTISTS]

Zahachos's Avatar Zahachos2/15/15 10:47 am
1 emeralds 149 3
2/22/2015 3:13 pm
Zahachos's Avatar Zahachos
I AM NOT FOR HIRE. STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN YOUR SERVER.

[center][size=120][b][color=#000080]Please read the entire post, not just the first part! Thanks![/color][/b]
[/size]
[hr][/hr]

[b]I'm Zahachos, (you don't need to know my real name right now, do you?) I'm 15 and I live on the east coast of the US. I'm looking for a programmer (Java, learning or learnt) that loves Minecraft (Bukkit), a web developer, some builders, and some artists for logos. [/b]

[hr][/hr]

[color=#008000][b]I'm a java developer and I have a Bukkit server (1.8) called [url=www.planetminecraft.com/server/zaphnocraft]Zaphnocraft[/url] (now renamed Zaphno's Network). I had a dream to custom code this server. It's a minigames/PVP Faction/Warzone/Prison upcoming server. Minigames are all custom, fresh, new ideas. Right now, we're two plugin developers, and one web dev (the website is almost done).[/b][/color]

[hr][/hr]

[b]If you're looking for the funny type guy... Crazy to be precise then join me! I'm looking for anyone who can help![/b]

[hr][/hr]

[color=#BF0000][b]If you're on the east coast, about my age, loves gaming, and having fun... Post a comment! and add me on skype @ zahachos ! (No, I won't make you apply... none of that bullshit. )[/b][/center][/color]
Zahachos
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder